MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Trash app bugging right now. On an opening night. Wasting my time in the lobby looking like a idiot with my lady.

How were they? I was going to see Leave no trace tonight but the damn app went down.
Ant-Man & the Wasp 6/8

This was a lot of fun. Had the jokes, action, cool shrinking uses, and story to keep me entertained.

Sorry to Bother You 6.5/8

This was really good. Dug all of the topics being covered and tackled.

Like it was really funny. I liked how they went from the cliche and uncomfortable white guy asking the black guy to rap cuz all black guys musy rap to completely leaning in to it with that sellout ***** song.

Then Lakeith and Jermaine squaring off :rofl: Tell me how you really feel! You got something to say then say it..... You smell good. You smell better. What is that? Some new cologne? Versace? What you wearing? That's deodorant :rofl:

The whole trying to do for self, not betray the movement cuz you on the come up, being a scab, the racism, slave like labor system, betraying yourself to rise up the corporate ladder

But then this movie got ****ing insane and stayed that way. On some all the way other ****. Some South Park level type weird unexpected **** just to take it there and stress that message.

Like really ****ing crazy.

Typing up my thoughts on LNT now

All were really good though. In that order one was better than the other. Keeping in mind different tone and genres.

Last edited:
Do you drink a bunch of Red Bull to sit in the movies for six hours?

Trash app bugging right now. On an opening night. Wasting my time in the lobby looking like a idiot with my lady.

It's a Friday/Saturday thing. I noticed it. I googled and their twitter said they were having problems.

Leave No Trace 6.6/8

This was a real heartfelt father-daughter story about family, mental illness, a little about how vets are treated in this country and their posts and other mental issues, growing up in a more serious way, and knowing when its time for a change with family and moving on

Ben Foster was really good. Its a very quiet movie so dude shines easily in most scenes especially the more emotional ones and assertive moments.

I heard a lot of praise for the girl playing the daughter and its deserved. Tom was pretty much a teenage girl who didnt want to lose her only family but knew something had to be different for her to live a healthy full life.

On the surface level, its crazy white guy forces daughter to live in wilderness but obviously its much deeper than that.

My only slight criticism is the movie had Its emotional ups and downs but remained sweet. Never did it show the character Tom how ****ing dark humanity can get especially if she's on her own.
Do you drink a bunch of Red Bull to sit in the movies for six hours?
You asking me?

I don't see how that would help. Sounds like it'd do the opposite and send me to the bathroom multiple times.

But hey I don't drink red bull cuz I don't care for the taste so I wouldn't know if it helps you concentrstr on top of keeping you awake

I'm just naturally not easily distracted and I'm well rested so no reason for me to fall asleep in the middle of the day. Add in the movie being engaging and keeping me interested and time just flies by.

Saw Uncle Drew and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Kyrie impression me. I could do without Lil Rell and Haddish tho.

Damn none of my local theaters is showing..

1526916965525_sorryposter.jpg

is that out? it's part of the preview when i saw Uncle Drew tonight so i figure it's like weeks away

Anyone tried sinemia? Last night was the second time in 3 weeks that moviepass **** out on me. I know they only do two movies a month, but the couple deal for 14 a month is a steal

One of the reasons its good to live on either coast.

I just happened to see it was showing where I was going to see AM&TW. Similar thing with Leave No Trace, showing in like one other theater in my area.

Back
Top Bottom