MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Got that peak e-mail last night and now the app wants an update.

Thought annual subscribers would have to wait for the first plan to be done.

I just assume they've been tracking just how much I use it.

Yeah, I was fine for Ant Man. There really aren't anymore big blockbuster movies this summer

Maybe Mission Impossible or Skyscraper. I can wait on both. It will be interesting what they make peak.

I don't have anymore things I need to see first weekend movies besides Sorry To Bother You, Equalizer, Meg and BlacKKKlansman

Yeah, not much else out there. Just want to catch some smaller indie flicks and a few action joints.

Not bothered since I rarely go during peak times anyway.

I haven’t seen anything peak yet, I updated my app to the lasted update. Also, think I’m good because I’m on the annual plan #8dollarsamonthdeal

a handful here already switched but for me, if they build an AMC closer to my home :lol:

AMCs in my area are too far and few in between

2 weeks so far and I’ve already earned $10 in rewards with AMC pass. So even though it’s $20 a month you can technically earn some of that money back through rewards. Whereas movie pass you don’t have that benefit and instead they’re charging for peak pricing. So depending on the type of movie and time you watch it, A-List might be the cheaper option in the end. I don’t go to the movies every day so 3 times a week is more than enough for me. But if you don’t leave near a AMC than I would say moviepass might be your best choice.

some gets rewards via the theaters reward programs themselves like Regal Crown Rewards or Regency Rewards

I think it applies to AMC too as they still see it as a ticket purchase on their end

I know with Cinemark and Regal you can

At AMC when I use the kiosk I still swipe my rewards card. When they're down and I have to use the booth they don't accept it.

I have to work to see three movies a week. I've seen Uncle Drew so now I just need to see Tag to get current.

a handful here already switched but for me, if they build an AMC closer to my home :lol:

AMCs in my area are too far and few in between
Pretty much the same.

If there was at least one AMC close to me in BK back when I was considering to sign up to MP and they had this offer içd bw doing the math and weighing the pros and cons.

Not that going in to the city is hard or that far away but still, convienence. Got two regals much closer.

I know with Cinemark and Regal you can

At AMC when I use the kiosk I still swipe my rewards card. When they're down and I have to use the booth they don't accept it.

I have to work to see three movies a week. I've seen Uncle Drew so now I just need to see Tag to get current.

Same, I go to the Kiosk all the times to get the points. I am just curious to see the bring a friend pass, or 2 for $30 deal, if AMC gives me that, I may switch, but other than that, I am riding MoviePass til the wheels fall off.

Just seen the first purge yesterday. It was alright. I didn't love it and I feel like the 2nd one with Frank Grillo is still the best of the bunch.

The main guy that played Dmitri though. I see him as a legit action star. Like he could be the new MCU Blade if he wanted and I would go watch that. Loved it when he went full Rambo towards the end.

I enjoyed Sicario 2 right up until the end.

So if there's a 3rd one he's gonna be taking little man under his wing? The kid that just shot him in the face? Plus, why is he getting all protective over this girl when I saw him shoot 2 kids and their moms at family dinner in the last one???

Watched Leave No Trace, Ben Foster absolutely killed it, really think he should get an Oscar nom for this role. Two more movies until i hit 50 on MP, will get that before end of the month

They had a new update. I did the update, and it looks like Skyscraper might be a peak pricing movie. At least for tonight it is. It will be interesting to see how it is tomorrow during the day.

Ant Man is also peak pricing, but Incredibles isn't.

They had a new update. I did the update, and it looks like Skyscraper might be a peak pricing movie. At least for tonight it is. It will be interesting to see how it is tomorrow during the day.

Ant Man is also peak pricing, but Incredibles isn't.

Too afraid to use moviepass tonight for skyscrapers.. I dont want peak price..

Back
Top Bottom