MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Sorry to bother you...
What did I just watch.
Just seen “Sorry To Bother You” the 3rd act :lol:
GiftedElasticEmperorshrimp.gif

Just got the "take pic of ticket stub" email

Anyone have any issues with it?
The only issue I’ve had is if I don’t take the pic soon after checking in, the “stub pic prompt” for it may go away in the app. Which isn’t a problem unless they’re keeping track of it as a “miss”.

How close is the closest movie theater to y'all (that you guys are going to multiple times a week)?
At home, I have 6 mp eligible theaters within 8 mile radius. Around work, dozens within a few miles, since it’s midtown nyc. :nthat:

Wow peak pricing by me is 4.50 a ticket and is on all the showings for hotel transylvania and skyscraper today. Didn’t want to switch to the AMC package but it’s looking more likely if that’s gonna be peak pricing every weekend
Damn 4.50 for those movies?

Wow peak pricing by me is 4.50 a ticket and is on all the showings for hotel transylvania and skyscraper today. Didn’t want to switch to the AMC package but it’s looking more likely if that’s gonna be peak pricing every weekend
I'm using my AMC for opening night and weekend.. :nthat:

People crying about the peak :lol:

Anyways saw Skyscraper and it was the usual turn your brain off Rock movie. Wouldnt be surprised if they filmed some of both Rampage and Skyscraper at the same time as it was the same nonsense and mayhem :rofl: Rock pumpin out these movies.

Nobody thinks $4.50 is a lot. People are complaining, because now you might be charged for a movie you weren't before.

IMO it defeats the purpose of Movie Pass, because before you could see any movie you wanted and not think twice about it. Now it's just like going to the movies normally. Do I really want to see this movie this week/weekend.

Skyskraper isn't a movie I need to see first weekend. You already know what's going to happen.

But I'm seeing Antman as peak and this is it's second weekend. So you have to wait three weeks now?

IMO it definitely makes AMC the better option if you have a nice one by you, since Dolby, 3D and IMAX are included in their monthly price.

I was caught off guard by 4.50. In the demo they showed us it was like 2.00 peak prices. Guess I had that stuck in my head.

I got the email about the pic for the ticket stub the other.

They’re implementing more and more nonsense that is turning me off from moviepass.

I will speak to my chick about if we should keep this or not.

4.50 isn’t a lot but if u go once a week on release weekend like most people like to, it ends up costing more than amc would, that’s all.

This.

Luckily I have a backlog of movies I want to watch, the the "peak pricing" doesn't effect me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom