MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Its limited. And it's a moviepass / iheartradio bundle

Limited, how?

I keep keep keep hesitating, waiting for anything/something to go wrong, but I'd actually prefer 30 bucks 4 times a year, than 10 bucks 12 times a year. I just don't like places reachin into my bank account whenever they want. Always leaves me leery.

Limited, how?

I keep keep keep hesitating, waiting for anything/something to go wrong, but I'd actually prefer 30 bucks 4 times a year, than 10 bucks 12 times a year. I just don't like places reachin into my bank account whenever they want. Always leaves me leery.
4 movie tickets a month, instead of the 1 per day.

I think the only highlight of Sinemia is you could order in advance, which is good for Avengers and all that, but only 4 tickets a month? NO.

Most theaters are not IMAX anyways...

wheels-fall-off-o.gif

Looking like just Traffik for me coming up. A true rarirty that I only see one movie but there's really nothing else I want to see and I've seen everything else that's out.

The calm before the storm, I guess cuz next weekend its Infinity War over and over :pimp:

Given the steal on this mp deal, if you have the time you definitely will see all the movies that are out and have to wait for new ones :lol:

Traffik was bad, but I wanted to support it. The decision making was laughable. Horror movie bad.

Paula Patton isn't a good actress, and doesn't even look that good anymore. There's no reason to hire her.

:lol: I liked it.

Definitely had poor horror movie level decisions but once those dudes were outside the house there weren't many ways that was going to end without a few deaths.

I really enjoyed everything else after that just how they executed scenes. Nothing typically cliche.

Traffik was bad, but I wanted to support it. The decision making was laughable. Horror movie bad.

Paula Patton isn't a good actress, and doesn't even look that good anymore. There's no reason to hire her.

I’m a big Luke Goss fan so I’ll see it with movie pass for him, but dang that sucks to hear lol.

Anyone know when use movie pass, if we can still get the reward points for Regal etc? Thannnnnnnks

I’m a big Luke Goss fan so I’ll see it with movie pass for him, but dang that sucks to hear lol.

Anyone know when use movie pass, if we can still get the reward points for Regal etc? Thannnnnnnks
Yeah you still get points. Just use your regal card/#/code to scan. If you use the kiosk regal don't even know you using mp.

Imma be on ruby status sooner than I thought :lol:

Just got the Movie Pass last week and went to see Pacific RIm: Uprising

Zero problems with checking in and getting my ticket

Made a list of movies that I need to see starting with Tomb Raider and Ready Player One

Back
Top Bottom