MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Yearly sub here and MI and Chris Robin is still blocked.
Unlike the past few days, movies wouldn't even show up in the evening. Today they're listed, so I just showed up to the theater for 8th grade, when I hit "check in" it shows this error message.. :smh:
IMG_1083.PNG
I had the same issue. Contacted customer support and they were able to resolve the issue.

R.I.P MoviePass for me, I canceled my subscription yesterday after having it since the pricedrop last year and I just checked my history and I watched 63 movies with it so I'd say I got my money's worth.
I am now on the AMC A-list wave and so far I'm liking it more than moviepass because I know that this wont sink like they did since it's AMC themselves and the IMAX option is awesome, already saw Mission Impossible with it and it already paid for itself since the IMAX ticket would have been $26 with tax. My girl got it the same day as me too since we watch a lot of movies. I do wish that you could get AMC stubs points with the A-list but I can see why they don't let you

wow so if you have e ticketing nothing is blocked out

he just saw christopher robin and is watching mission impossible tomorrow

no e ticketing where i live smh

wow so if you have e ticketing nothing is blocked out

he just saw christopher robin and is watching mission impossible tomorrow

no e ticketing where i live smh

I dont think that's true. I have e ticketing and dont see MI6

Most show times for “open” movies aren’t even showing up anymore for me. :smh: There’s an eticketing theater but it’s pretty far out of the way, all movies and showtimes are available.

Yeah. E-Ticketing is amazing! I wonder why they let you slide with that (no peak and can see any movie) what’s the catch with E-Tickets vs regular? Plus E-Ticket more convenient too.

I dont think that's true. I have e ticketing and dont see MI6
E-ticketing seems to be done at specific smaller theaters from what I've seen of my options.

I got 3 theaters for e-ticketing and only one has MI but thats not cuz MP has it blocked out. The other 2 theaters just aren't carrying the movie. These places seem like they have 4-6 theaters they do screenings in. Not the usual 15-20 Regal and AMC have.

E-ticketing seems to be done at specific smaller theaters from what I've seen of my options.

I got 3 theaters for e-ticketing and only one has MI but thats not cuz MP has it blocked out. The other 2 theaters just aren't carrying the movie. These places seem like they have 4-6 theaters they do screenings in. Not the usual 15-20 Regal and AMC have.

I have a good amount of e ticketing theatres. I just dont see the movie on the app period.

Watched Christopher Robin. Probably less than 15 ppl in the audience. Movie was entertaining

Was suppose to go join my cousins but somehow only they were given showtimes for the hotel Transylvania while I am given no movie options

Just canceled it, but will remain active until 8/13.

My girl just needs to cancel hers now, but we're going to try to use it up as much as we can before it ends.

Might go Al Qaeda Kamikaze for the cause... will keep you fools updated lol.

Can they take legal action if I do go kamikaze though? Talking going and see nonsense then going to watch MI:6.

Paying for concessions with the card. Also, does anyone know how to check how much money is on your card.

Screenshot_20180804-203214_MoviePass.jpg

I have a good amount of e ticketing theatres. I just dont see the movie on the app period.
my brother has 4 eticketing theatres and they all are showing christopher robin and mi

if we had eticketing here i wouldnt be cancelling

Moviepass with no movies. I'd cancel now but **** doesn't expire till later in the year and I doubt they could afford a refund.

Just canceled it, but will remain active until 8/13.

My girl just needs to cancel hers now, but we're going to try to use it up as much as we can before it ends.

Might go Al Qaeda Kamikaze for the cause... will keep you fools updated lol.

Can they take legal action if I do go kamikaze though? Talking going and see nonsense then going to watch MI:6.

Paying for concessions with the card. Also, does anyone know how to check how much money is on your card.

Screenshot_20180804-203214_MoviePass.jpg
How much money loaded on your card is the amount of one ticket for the movie you checked in to.

I think.

just tried to watch sorry to bother you and moviepass took it away. Cant defend this service any more if they can just take away movie access on popular nights

man these guys are so damn smug and arrogant

The day began with Helios and Matheson going on the defensive in a press released entitled, "We're Still Standing." The company said it was responding to comments from some in the exhibition industry who are predicting the demise of MoviePass. Helios provided no further specifics.

"Exhibitors know that without MoviePass they will be able to continue to charge exorbitant prices for theater tickets and gouge customers with overpriced concessions. This is exactly the attitude the taxicab industry took when Uber entered their market," the press release stated.

"Furthermore, any crowing about the uptick in box office receipts this summer season should include the fact that a significant percentage of that total is directly attributable to MoviePass subscribers," the statement continued.

Helios and Matheson went on to say that as much as 6 percent of domestic box office revenue so far this year can be traced to MoviePass' "loyal subscribers."

"It’s clear that because of MoviePass, more people are seeing more movies at fair prices. Instead of wishing us away, the industry, particularly the independent film producers, should be congratulating and supporting us. Absent MoviePass, exhibitors are fighting to preserve profits in a declining box office environment. That’s the doomed strategy," Helios and Matheson said.

none of these make sense to me, everything they claim are because of their own doing and i am sure theaters are happy about it so pointing fingers is dumb

yes there is an uptick in box office but that's because you are dumb enough to offer $10/month for unlimited movies and pay the theaters full price so yeah they are happy and thankful that you are dumb enough do so :lol:

what does this even mean: "exhibitors know that without MoviePass they will be able to continue to charge exorbitant prices for theater tickets and gouge customers with overpriced concessions"?

are popcorn and soda in theaters cheaper because MP exist? did they really think an uptick of moviegoers is going to make the ticket prices lower when using MP means they'll get paid the same anyways via MP? the only difference is MP is getting gouged with high prices, not the customers :lol:

just seems like they are as clueless today as they were when all these started

Back
Top Bottom