Movies that made you cry. Vol. Boys Don't Cry

i think this has made alot of people cry.
the pursuit of happyness
this got me good for some reason
its a great movie though

Soul Food...

family was going through the exact situation! fallin apart because my grandmother was the back bone of everything and she had cancer, had to have her legamputated just like in the movie, and then...R.I.P...
ohwell.gif

basically a carbon copy! i was like 12 when it came out and i was havin a good day until i saw the movie...lol...but its a gr8 movie all and all!!!

real men cry when its necessary...

Imitation of Life. it's the saddest movie ever

OMG I cried so hard.
frown.gif

I also cried during...

The Shawshank Redemption
Driving Miss Daisy
The Color Purple

i've gotten mad soft in recent years ... def... be getting teary eyed when i watch certain movies nowadays ...
recent ones that i've seen
wall-E
gran torino

I don't cry, but on Pursuit of Happiness both at the end when he finally gets the job and when he's in the train station bathroom, my brain attemptedto send a synapse to an obviously not present cry muscle.

Armageddon was rough.
Space Cowboys
frown.gif

Rudy but out of happiness at the end.
Passion of the Christ
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

The Shawshank Redemption
Surprisingly enough the movie Life. It was funny but then at the end I just started crying silently because they said some real stuff. They had to fake theirdeaths to get out of that jail nursing home when they were innocent and then you think about all the men that were accused of crimes and
smh.gif

Didn't really cry per se, just really choked up

Lion King- When Mufasa dies

The Green Mile- When John Coffee asks not to have the hood on while he's bein executed b/c he's afraid of the dark

I Am Sam- The way they treated dude and tryin to take his daughter away from him

Hotel Rwanda- Thinkin they drivin down a bumpy road when they was ridin over dead bodies

Pursuit of Happyness- Bathroom scene, pretendin it's a cave and havin to sleep on that floor

Rudy- Overcomin all of that @#! to get to play for ND

A lot more. It's not that I'm a softy, it's just that most of these movies relate so much to life and things I've gon thru in some way oranother.

the shawshank redemption- when the old dude kills himself
frown.gif
frown.gif

the lion king- when mufasa dies
the pursuit of happiness- when they have to sleep in the train station, and right after he got the job.
5 heartbeats-when eddie kane starts singing in the church w/ baby doll
the color purple- when sug goes to the church and everyones singing.
do the right thing- they ain't have to kill my man radio

Don't laugh....

E.T.- when he left
The Notebook- self explanatory
Beaches- When the best friend died (and "Wind Beneath My Wings Comes On")
Twilight- jus choked up
The Family That Preys- when the friend died

Blow (When dude found out ol girl had cancer, that was so @(#* up. I couldn't begin fathom the pain I'd be in if I lost my girlfriend).

Hotel Rwanda - Saddest movie I've ever seen.

we were soldiers

Boys in the hood.....the part at the end when dough boy is talking to trey

None made me cry but I did tear up

Click
Hardball
The Sixth Man

I cried HARD to all 3 of these the first couple times I saw them

Back
Top Bottom