Killa Season
Who Am I?
Shawshank Redemption
Office Space
Die Hard With A Vengeance
Unbreakable
A Bronx Tale
Network

When these are on I usually watch the whole thing. Get pissed if I catch it in the middle or at the end. Couple more that slip my mind.

It's A Wonderful Life
Back 2 The Future trilogy
Groundhog's Day
Ferris Beuller's Day Off
Beverly Hills Cop 1 & 2
Life
12 Angry Men (OG)
Killa Season
Who Am I?
Shawshank Redemption
Office Space
Die Hard With A Vengeance
Unbreakable
A Bronx Tale
Network

When these are on I usually watch the whole thing. Get pissed if I catch it in the middle or at the end. Couple more that slip my mind.

Lion King
Spaceballs
Rush Hour i & II
Friday

Some of ya'll are just listing your favorite movies. Scarface is 170 minutes long... got old after the 5th time watching it...

Lion King
Spaceballs
Rush Hour i & II
Friday

Some of ya'll are just listing your favorite movies. Scarface is 170 minutes long... got old after the 5th time watching it...

OverTheTop.jpg

...Predator 2...Troop Beverly Hills-wife...Precious-wife...Dark Knight...Dead Presidents...Menace II Society...Boyz N tha Hood...Dumb and Dumber...Breakin...Beat Street...

...National Lampoons Christmas...Any Given Sunday...Money Talks...Fridaysss...Rush Hoursss...Ninja Assassin...Color Purple-wife...Cry-Baby-wife...Pretty Woman-wife...

...Blow...Cocaine Cowboyss...How-High...Toy Storysss...North Shore...Rad....Sister Act 2-wife...Home Aloness...Moon Walker...Space Jam...and on and on...

...Predator 2...Troop Beverly Hills-wife...Precious-wife...Dark Knight...Dead Presidents...Menace II Society...Boyz N tha Hood...Dumb and Dumber...Breakin...Beat Street...

...National Lampoons Christmas...Any Given Sunday...Money Talks...Fridaysss...Rush Hoursss...Ninja Assassin...Color Purple-wife...Cry-Baby-wife...Pretty Woman-wife...

...Blow...Cocaine Cowboyss...How-High...Toy Storysss...North Shore...Rad....Sister Act 2-wife...Home Aloness...Moon Walker...Space Jam...and on and on...

For me, personally, it's more lighthearted stuff (generally):

Wedding Crashers
Training Day
The Back to the Future movies
The Major League movies
Gladiator
Weekend at Bernie's
The Hangover
Home Alone 1 & 2
The Sandlot

I've found myself watching those movies numerous times and not getting bored with them. I own all of them on DVD but will still partake even if they're on TV.

For me, personally, it's more lighthearted stuff (generally):

Wedding Crashers
Training Day
The Back to the Future movies
The Major League movies
Gladiator
Weekend at Bernie's
The Hangover
Home Alone 1 & 2
The Sandlot

I've found myself watching those movies numerous times and not getting bored with them. I own all of them on DVD but will still partake even if they're on TV.

Back
Top Bottom