Movies Thread!!!

^haha "achieve na achieve!"kuya kim for best actor!
roll.gif

I was more disappointed with Iron man II, the movie i have been waiting for, for months.

It was 90% garbage imho.

Originally Posted by jason16

I was more disappointed with Iron man II, the movie i have been waiting for, for months.

It was 90% garbage imho.

Really? I actually enjoyed the 2nd movie as much as the first one.

I just watched The Hurt Locker last night and it's definitely gotta be one of THE BEST movies I've seen in a while.
pimp.gif

It was 90% garbage imho.

must be because there is a lack of action and fire power.
the first movie has more action as compared to the second.
seems that the second movie focused more on some revelations about starks. the fight at the end was very boring.
but you don't want to forget scarlett man, she is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

she kept me from leaving my seat
laugh.gif

iron man 2's got good humor. scarlett's hot, as always.

sorry, only now that ill post my treasured flicks. not getting tired of ipod-playing them.

saw 1-4 (bow down to the brilliant heads who came up with the script-storyline)
hostel 1 & 2
texas chainsaw massacre the beginning
joyride 2
halloween
final destination 3 (did someone find mary elizabeth winstead hot in death proof? take a peek at this selection man, you wouldn't leave your couch for sure. hotness x3!)
freddie vs. jason
i love gore flicks, big time!

a man has got to love cars. tokyo drift, transporter 1-3 are great.
greater? death race!!!

in a pop-corn evening- DOA, sin city, ocean's eleven, perfect storm.

not into mushy motion pictures, but what happens in vegas is a good one.
one more chance is arguably one of the best local films of today's generation.

eight below is for the animal enthusiasts. try not to cry.

Originally Posted by jau014

It was 90% garbage imho.

must be because there is a lack of action and fire power.
the first movie has more action as compared to the second.
seems that the second movie focused more on some revelations about starks. the fight at the end was very boring.
but you don't want to forget scarlett man, she is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

she kept me from leaving my seat
laugh.gif
Yes damn the villain Ivan Vanko was weak imo, The last 10-20 minutes were great thats it.

I was just hoping Samuel L Jackson would play a bigger role.

I like the first one. To each his own i guess.

On to the next one, Mighty Thor?
pimp.gif

imh o iron man 2 > iron man 1... but i have to agree its not as action packed as i would have wanted it to be...

might thor looks interesting!

i noticed that more people are staying until after the end credits for marvel films nowadays...

they already know whats up!

Originally Posted by urbandubista

saw 1-4 (bow down to the brilliant heads who came up with the script-storyline)

i love gore flicks, big time!
Me too.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice to see someone who's a fan of those kind of movies.

Films I've seen over the past month...

Well I can say that A-Team was definitely better than The Losers...although both films almost had the same plot, Liam Neeson's men kick $%$ better than Jeffrey Dean Morgan's...

Killers is just another funny film for me but Knight and Day was a big disappointment...Cruise didn't nail it this time.

Karate Kid was a surprise and I thought they exceeded expectations for a remake though Kung-Fu kid was a more appropriate title...

Toy Story 3 saved it...probably one of the best films this year & arguably the best in 3D...sorry Shrek but this is a better sequel...although I did like Shrek Forever After as well...
laugh.gif

Now eagerly waiting for Inception and The Last Airbender...I know Chris Nolan's would be a good one following The Dark Knight which I still believe should have been nominated for the Oscars...besides, Di Caprio and Gordon-Levitt aren't taking any middling roles anymore...

For M.Night Shyamalan, this I got to see...after Lady in the Water & The Happening, I thought that he's lost it and he just seems good in trailers...but he's latest project looks promising...time to redeem yourself...can't wait too see...

hi guys just a quick random question, does anybody know what kind of nike trainers or shoe was Cam Gigandet's character (Ryan McCarthy) wearing in the movie never back down? hope somebody can help me find out what shoe it was, been trying to search what nike shoe he was wearing but i really couldn't figure it out.

Originally Posted by ej

hi guys just a quick random question, does anybody know what kind of nike trainers or shoe was Cam Gigandet's character (Ryan McCarthy) wearing in the movie never back down? hope somebody can help me find out what shoe it was, been trying to search what nike shoe he was wearing but i really couldn't figure it out.
hey man. one of my favorite flicks. i just loved that they were kicking +%* the whole film. the shoe he sported: nike zoom tr. cheers!
http://www.slamonline.com/online/kicks/2010/03/foot-fancy-review-nike-zoom-tr/

the last exorcism. waste of money. don't even bother watching this one.you will leave the moviehouse shaking your head in disbelief and disappointment. the trailer was misleading.

despicable me takes the cake for me in terms of 3d animation this year. very funny movie. agnes is adorably cute its crazy.

resident evil afterlife. definitely better than the last RE flick but not at all a must see. i believe this was the true to the game part in the whole series.

just watch...and still lovin 'em

Kick %$+
The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo
Superbad

I'll be waiting for "Bring him to the Greeks" and Scott Pilgrims v.s the World. =)

r2d2 wrote:

resident evil afterlife. definitely better than the last RE flick but not at all a must see. i believe this was the true to the game part in the whole series.
It was decent but they could have done better on the reunion of Chris and Claire (loved the franchise since PS1 days).

Kakabitin but I guess the length of the flick relied on the use of 3D.

^Yep. It was great to see Jill in her exact RE3 outfit and Nemesis.
pimp.gif

I just wished Capcom used the videogame characters to star in the movies instead of supporting Alice (even though I don't hate her).

83rd Academy Awards Nominees: Nolan, Garfield, Daft Punk, Scott Pilgrim snubbed...

[h3]Actor in a Leading Role[/h3]
  • Javier Bardem in “Biutiful

^ which of the best picture films are worth watching? currently haven't watch any of those..TIA

Back
Top Bottom