Movies Thread!!!

^^
roll.gif

@ max yep, I was about to, today.. good thing ninja assassin is already now showing
laugh.gif

I recommend to just wait for the UNCUT version in dvd.. sick special effects and fast paced fight scenes plus storyline felt like watching kill bill x bangkokdangerous.. and oh btw IHMO rain's leading lady is
sick.gif

i know what you're saying soul but i don't think it's a coincidence their shirts are constantly off.stoking the flame of teenage girls from sea toshining sea.

heard ninja assassin is a clunker niophyte.still better than being stuck for new moon again

I would seriously consider watching Wapakman once it hits our local theaters.

Did Pac had a movie with Ara Mina before? I know that one suck
laugh.gif

Just watched Ninja Assassin last night - 10 for sheer brutality.

Just waiting for the uncut version.

^co-sign jason.

blood everywhere! fight scenes were great..final fight ended kinda corny but twas ok all in all for me..
pimp.gif

guys, let's just understand our girls if they really want to watch the movie because of edward or jacob. Coz they did watch with us during transformer daysw/ megan fox. LOL

Originally Posted by wytboy55

guys, let's just understand our girls if they really want to watch the movie because of edward or jacob. Coz they did watch with us during transformer days w/ megan fox. LOL

So true
roll.gif

Y'all should check out the documentary about Lil' Wayne The Carter Documentary. I think it's a sundance film. Downloaded it days ago, just finishedwatching it now. Pretty dope. Got a bunch more docus that I downloaded, Big Pun's The Legacy & another docu about Biggie Smalls - Rap Phenomenon, buthaven't checked them out yet. Y'all should also check out BIggie's Larger Than Life docu, that's if you like/love Hip-Hop. Peace!

Originally Posted by supaugly

Y'all should check out the documentary about Lil' Wayne The Carter Documentary. I think it's a sundance film. Downloaded it days ago, just finished watching it now. Pretty dope. Got a bunch more docus that I downloaded, Big Pun's The Legacy & another docu about Biggie Smalls - Rap Phenomenon, but haven't checked them out yet. Y'all should also check out BIggie's Larger Than Life docu, that's if you like/love Hip-Hop. Peace!

rap phenomenon sounds interesting! thanks for the suggestion supaugly! will try to download and watch it during my office closure.

off topic. supaugly is jay's 2nd diss song for nas. does this mean youre a jay-z head?

peace

^I'm a hip-hop head in general brotha. Love Nas, love Jigga. No ho-mo. Just lovin' the music, the art, the culture, the competitiveness, everythangabout it man. And yeah, supa ugly was another diss by Jay, I think it was a freestyle in HOT97... but the beat & song for that was originally fromKnocturnal with Dr. Dre or the other way around, which was Bad Habits... and you hear it at the start of the song in the background.... SUPA UGLY! haha.

one.

^I'm a hip-hop head in general brotha. Love Nas, love Jigga. No ho-mo. Just lovin' the music, the art, the culture, the competitiveness, everythang about it man. And yeah, supa ugly was another diss by Jay, I think it was a freestyle in HOT97... but the beat & song for that was originally from Knocturnal with Dr. Dre or the other way around, which was Bad Habits... and you hear it at the start of the song in the background.... SUPA UGLY! haha.

one.

ETHER was better though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by badjustin

ETHER was better though
laugh.gif

Hehe. Yeah, definitely. I even read somewhere Dame sayin that, that threw off Jay a lil bit.... Now let's get back to the movies.
smokin.gif

Y'all should check out the documentary about Lil' Wayne The Carter Documentary. I think it's a sundance film. Downloaded it days ago, just finished watching it now. Pretty dope.

Thanks for the info sir, I've just finished watching it and it was nice
pimp.gif

kirbin wrote:
Anyone seen More Than A Game? How was it?
seen it... good documentary... theme is brotherhood and camaraderie...

its an inspirational movie.... the type of movie that a group will watch during teambuildings, or if your basketball game is struggling... just like rememberthe titans, glory road and the like... though this movie is in documentary format.

Originally Posted by SOLE fool

watched ninja assasin... the movie was action packed... thats all i can say...
tongue.gif

Yeah the choreographers and camera men did a great job. They just needed to hire better writers.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom