Movies Thread!!!

Hibla = young Rica Peralejo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

I always see Rica in school, she's not that enticing anymore.
laugh.gif

born again christian ang boyfriend and already engaged kaya hindi na masyadong pa-sexy
smile.gif

for those who love the movie old school, the hangover is highly recommended
happy.gif
Got my money's worth.

watched ''the hangover'' last night! fun movie, watch it with a couple of your friends to make it more fun!

''im a one man wolf pack''

just saw district 9 a couple of days ago.
pimp.gif
good watch,they set up thesequels(s) very well.best among the big blockbuster flicks this summer,hands down.this move takes a big dump on the chest of transformers and gi joe

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

just saw district 9 a couple of days ago.
pimp.gif
good watch,they set up the sequels(s) very well.best among the big blockbuster flicks this summer,hands down.this move takes a big dump on the chest of transformers and gi joe
District 9. Not really interested when i saw the trailer. I thought It'll be a "corny - sci-fi - humansbattlingaliens" flick.
happy.gif

you have no idea dude.they deliberately made the trailer misleading,the movie is completely different.it's way deeper than any big budget movie we'vehad this summer.

^^ really? i've been doubtful about the movie because of the trailer...

but seeing you say that, makes me think twice.

glad i could lead you to the light fellas
laugh.gif

it's really a dope flick.a big budget movie with a meaty and substantial story and not just relying on the CG and eye candy *cough transformers cough*.

just saw The Goods starring "the piv" jeremy piven.the movie had its share of funny moments but it's a mediocre comedy overall.still good for acouple of laughs though.

i'm also planning to watch the hurt locker if i can track down a place that still plays it.

District 9 really caught me off guard...

thanks to maxtempo I really considered watching it. hehe

now waiting for the sequel.

Back
Top Bottom