Movies Thread!!!

i'm glad you fellas gave the movie a shot.here's some trivia about the movie you guys might enjoy-

the actor who played the male protagonist wikus is actually a first time actor cast in south africa.

district 9 is the 1st movie in a trilogy so we can expect more from this series in the coming years(peter jackson and his trilogies)

cat food actually tastes good enough to eat.(just kidding)

maganda yun district 9 kasi may underdog factor eh.. sana nga hindi bumaba yung quality after two more movies. Siguro titles nun District 10 and District 11..

about naman Bruno, sa tingin ko sobrang daming cuts nun if you're gona watch it sa sinehan. im sure mas nkakatawa uncut version nun.

latest movie i saw was Up, seryoso daw sabi nila pero pambata pa din yun para saken.

^Yeah, Bruno uncut version is hilarious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

maganda yun district 9 kasi may underdog factor eh.. sana nga hindi bumaba yung quality after two more movies. Siguro titles nun District 10 and District 11..

about naman Bruno, sa tingin ko sobrang daming cuts nun if you're gona watch it sa sinehan. im sure mas nkakatawa uncut version nun.

latest movie i saw was Up, seryoso daw sabi nila pero pambata pa din yun para saken.
yih saw up as well! pambata pero nkkaiyak hehehe! feel good movie that you should watch wit wifey!

hassle nga sa sinehan if youll watch bruno there. saw hangover and my brother asked me bout specific scenes that i think were removed.

mukhang maganda review ng district 9 ha... might go for that movie later! thanks for the input sneaker heads!

peace

Final Destination on the other hand was so....Icky, Gross and too Unrealistic. Somehow nakakagulat but im not satisfied, Paikot-ikot lang ung stories thentalagang unrealistic then about an Hour lang ung Movie.

About District 9, Thought it sucked, Many told me not to watch it. But from here it looks that Distrci 9 is Great

i'm marking down the animated movie 9 with voice acting from elijah wood and jennifer connelly and the new mike judge comedy extract starring jasonbateman and mila kunis as my next two must watch flicks.

Final Destination 4 was only about an hour long. Hahaha. Well Lori (the redhead) was HOT.

9 will be the shiznit

my all time fave flicks
last king of scotland
city of god
the truck (korean) you guys should check this out
black hawk down
death sentence
million dollar baby
gran torino
phonebooth
hurt locker

just saw 9 this afternoon.stunning visuals and outstanding art direction.the overall story was enjoyable but could have been tighter.john c. riley as 5 FTW

had my whole afternoon set up so i could watch more than a game but the line was bananas.i'll try again tomorrow.

looking forward to catching vince vaughn,jason bateman, and malin akerman
devil.gif
in couples retreat and the new ricky gervais comedy the invention of lying.

Saw some interesting movies around the net.

Paranormal Activity. Lets demand it it to be shown in the Philippines! anyone?

Human Centipede
sick.gif

and this one..
afterschool_l200909171028.jpg

oh and this one too..read the book again to refresh my memory
wild2.jpg

^^ Pretty Okay, not the usual Bruce Willis movie. Its more on the futuristic side of things
smile.gif

just saw Shinjuku Incident on DVD and it's kinda weird Jackie Chan and Daniel Wu not doing karate stuff...hehe

it's kinda dramatic though...

the paranormal activity looks interestingly scary.
eek.gif

and yeah, the ugly truth is a good date flick.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom