MTV Presents The Challenge: Rivals II Begins July 10, 2013

Yall musta forgot the first round tyree didn't even get a hand on ol dude and he just ran right by.. Second round he did his job and Dunbar screwed up but tyree goofed the first round.. They both doodoo

Yall musta forgot the first round tyree didn't even get a hand on ol dude and he just ran right by.. Second round he did his job and Dunbar screwed up but tyree goofed the first round.. They both doodoo
Yeah Tyrie was playing defense against the other defensive player Robb and completely ignored the offensive player which made no sense.

They both failed they deserved to lose.

Personally I feel sorry for tyree. You can tell he was looking for redemption this season. Lost weight, got in better shape yet he was doomed from the start because Dunbar wanted nothing to do with him.

It was on Dunbar worthless self but still cemented tyree's legacy as a terrible competitor.

Lmao that dude busted his eye tho! Ct prolly can't even fight he just big and Ns get scared. He's a ***** bro one day they gonna put someone on the show that embarrasses him

I don't have respect for CT either. He only fight dudes smaller than him. When Darrell called him out during one challenge, CT was shook.

^Darrell is def my favorite challenge competitor..seems like a lot of the OGs are looking to coming back only if it's a Duel 3.

and although Tyrie is pretty bad, I'd like to say that Danny is the worst competitor :lol:

^Darrell is def my favorite challenge competitor..seems like a lot of the OGs are looking to coming back only if it's a Duel 3.

and although Tyrie is pretty bad, I'd like to say that Danny is the worst competitor :lol:

meh, Tyrie and Dunbar are def the worst. i dont think ive even seen any of them actually do something.

Tyrie cracks me up. Dude doesn't have an ounce of athleticism, but I bet he's been gassed up all these years just because he looks the part so he gets to feelin' himself.

Is drinking a requirement for the show though? I mean, if it's a competition for $350,000, then I'm probably gonna try and stay in tip top shape while I'm there. These dudes just go nuts with the alcohol.

Last edited:
Zyzz, ^^^Dunbar won a challenge though, so technically he isn't the worst.

some stats I found:

Danny:
FM-lost first
inferno 3: lost 2nd, to davis
gauntlet 3: lost to adam at last male elimination
ruins: lost to 4 time champ darell
fresh meat 2: lost in middle
battle of season: lost 2nd

Tyrie:
inferno 3: lost first
rivals 1: lost first
rivals 2: lost first
battle of the exes: lost to 2 girls
island: lost to a girl
gauntlet 3: left for family

okay, Tyrie is the worst :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
One Challenge that just randomly popped in my head (don't remember the name), was red vs blue, when Big Easy basically died during the challenge, and the red team finished everything, digging that treasure chest out, thinking they won. Then TJ was all "you're only as strong as your weakest link, sorry ya'll lost". The camera panning to Big Easy's lifeless body with his eyes wide open as the rest of his team were backtracking wishing they helped him was always :rofl: :rofl:

Lmao yeah I get kinda mad watching **** like that...you can tell MTV saw how he acts and ran with it cuz he's a good competitor smh. I just can't stand everybody else acting like they are all vagina

One Challenge that just randomly popped in my head (don't remember the name), was red vs blue, when Big Easy basically died during the challenge, and the red team finished everything, digging that treasure chest out, thinking they won. Then TJ was all "you're only as strong as your weakest link, sorry ya'll lost". The camera panning to Big Easy's lifeless body with his eyes wide open as the rest of his team were backtracking wishing they helped him was always :rofl: :rofl:

View media item 493227
:lol:

what made the Big Easy situation bad, was that he was the life of the party and cool people but always put in marathons for finale's lol

Darrell and Alton before last challenge were favorites - also if you check stats Darrell has the best all time win percentage

Landon Was a cool dude as well, Silent leader. He should be on this challenge but he rarely has enemies.

Man, Paula act your age already and die. She should be on her 2nd marriage carrying a 6th child. Why do they keep bringing back this girl back? She's not eye candy, she's not entertainment, I honestly forget she's in the show until the camera zooms in on her drunk crying. 

Last edited:
I always watch with my girl, I havent watched the first episode yet...got it on dvr waitin for some time to watch it.

Tyree stats made me :lol:

He's been doomed since real world Denver when he was rocking the same damn shirt every episode

Landon Was a cool dude as well, Silent leader. He should be on this challenge but he rarely has enemies.

Man, Paula act your age already and die. She should be on her 2nd marriage carrying a 6th child. Why do they keep bringing back this girl back? She's not eye candy, she's not entertainment, I honestly forget she's in the show until the camera zooms in on her drunk crying. 

:wow: :rofl: I do agree with all this though. She's basically what Jasmine (?) is destined to be. Unattractive and useless, but hogging all the camera time.

roll.gif

I don't have respect for CT either. He only fight dudes smaller than him. When Darrell called him out during one challenge, CT was shook.

I do NOT remember this. Link? I don't recall CT ever being scared of anybody.

I need proof of this.

I vaguely remember this but the description had me rolling. And yeah wheres Landon? He hasnt been on a challenge in a while I think. And yeah, Paula needs to retire.

Back
Top Bottom