MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

they should just reboot road rules with existing castmembers. season 1: abe, cara maria, laurel, thomas, bananas, nany, camila, tony.  the storyline of abe thinking about killing 7 people and burning an RV would be glorious

exactly. you could just go on huluplus, if you want to see old seasons.

and with the casting mtv needs to do an all rookie challenge, the amount of wackos between skeletons, explosions, and ayto seasons could help churn out/develop more characters. some of the rookies don't get enough airtime because they are targeted so early and vets being vets dominate the screen time, than they never get a call back. 

They can't get enough rookies to fill out an entire show. Think of all the RW cast members who have never done it or only done it once. Also, a lot of viewers want to see vets. They sell it with vets, and hope to cast appealing rookies who will return. As long as they get a few returning cast members from each new season, they're good.

What they should do is make it a contract stipulation that Bunim/Murray reserves the right to make you compete in the first challenge possible after your RW season. Just turn it into the farm system it is.

Last edited:
I don't fully get what the production company is thinking.

They've assembled overall a pretty lame cast overall multiple seasons going now. Members need time to develop on challenges.

Whereas they choose some weird characters on AYTO.

Have to agree that Averey is bad.

Not the finest in the face but she gets down in the bedroom.
Chick was open for anything, kind of girl I'd only smash in my home because smashing in hers equals her putting our sex vids online type stuff.

Hidden scams all over the place so she can video everything.

Type to rewatch me taking a dump after I've dropped the kids off at he pool

Last edited:
I don't fully get what the production company is thinking.

They've assembled overall a pretty lame cast overall multiple seasons going now. Members need time to develop on challenges.

Whereas they choose some weird characters on AYTO.

Patience, my friend. That is what they're doing right now. They're rebuilding the talent pool. It takes a couple seasons. They realized that they couldn't keep calling people like Coral for every season (who hasn't been on since 2008), which they do, along with pretty much every old cast member for every season going back to the early 2000s. So many of them kept saying "no" that production took a hint and started branching out.

Having AYTO folks on the show isn't any weirder than the Fresh Meat seasons where you've actually never heard of any of them. And, looking at the cast for the next season, a lot of people are back for Round 2 or 3. I think they're on the right track.

I wish they would do an online sensation season like amazing race just did for next season. hahahaha. only cuz i would LOVE to be on one of these. :wink:

She cheated an Abram called her out.
She walked up to him and out the blue said "just wanna tell ya I love ya", and he's like what do you have to tell me?

He's not manipulating her, he's just to the point. Any person who know what they're any can be manipulative, but she wasn't cowering in fear, she was cowering because she knew he was about to see the hand job tape and she was shamed. I don't know man, he's loco yea, but I don't see it like you or the rest, I think destructive, and it's not them.

Did you see the end where she was crying about how unhealthy their relationship was? Abused women often put up a front to outsiders.

I'm sure he's mentally abusive, and I wouldn't be shocked if he was physically abusive also. He's nuts.

Finally caught last episode and Abraham is nuts :lol:

Wish he could have started the season on the show. He is gold

CT choking Kenny and looking at everyone else with that mug
laugh.gif

You can tell he had some MMA training.

Last edited:
Y'all just gonna let Abram put the fear of gawd into your boy Tom like that?

Y'all not gonna do anything?

She cheated an Abram called her out.
She walked up to him and out the blue said "just wanna tell ya I love ya", and he's like what do you have to tell me?

He's not manipulating her, he's just to the point. Any person who know what they're any can be manipulative, but she wasn't cowering in fear, she was cowering because she knew he was about to see the hand job tape and she was shamed. I don't know man, he's loco yea, but I don't see it like you or the rest, I think destructive, and it's not them.

Did you see the end where she was crying about how unhealthy their relationship was? Abused women often put up a front to outsiders.

I'm sure he's mentally abusive, and I wouldn't be shocked if he was physically abusive also. He's nuts.

Yea, I'm not buying it, she specifically said that she was saying that because she didn't want Abe there and she was having fun without him yada yada, she was mad because he interrupted her royal oats sesh, that's all.

Some people are hip to Cara's actions, she's no victim, she just wanted some strange and was about to get busted.

Not trying to sound like a d*** but you also aren't a psychologist or a therapist. Neither are they, probably, sure. But they express a lot of the signs of an abusive relationship. Be it emotionally or what...

Even in the after show where Abe keeps trying to guilt her for saying she wanted to leave him. Everything we saw from him in that ep and the aftershow was signature abusive spouse. To be clear, not all abusive relationships are physically abusive.

The fact that he has to constantly be reminded to watch his physical actions, even when he simply wanted to walk down the hall and watch the show with her (because security was worried he'd bug the **** out) and then he proceeds to bug the **** out in the hall way while being happy and not even knowing to expect the end clip of her talking to her cousin is proof enough that there's reason to be concerned.

Last edited:
Not to appear like I'm white knighting, I also 100% understand why the cheating and finding out months later on tv that she wanted to bail on him would get him so upset. I'd be mad too.

Looking at a couple of those clips, The Challenge really had some characters with Brad, Kenny, Wes and Ty who were also pretty good competitors.

Plus you had people like Mark, Evan and Darrell.

They need to do something, because the cast are getting more dull without the older characters personalities, like Paula's and Tonya's.

Y'all just gonna let Abram put the fear of gawd into your boy Tom like that?

Y'all not gonna do anything?

That was funny to me. Plus it's two twin brothers, but then you saw how he competed in the challenge and you saw he couldn't do anything anyway. He had everyone scared. Let's not say anything and hope that he won't really snap.

The displaced anger at Tom was funny to me. Why are you upset at him? He never even met you before. He owed you nothing.

:lol:  @ abe incessantly calling him John, like damb he hates him...

I think it's because he knows Johnny beyond MTV's Bananas character they sort of built up.

do wut?

whos manz is tom?

I think he was talking about Tom's brother and friends on the show.

Maybe they need a senior circuit show for the older people. Where they only do puzzles.

Catching up on the episodes. On episode 3 now. Some of them took some bad falls to the water. The female medics on this show are hot. Would tell them I have a groin injury that needs to be looked at.

Just caught up with the season

My _ LeRoy going home :smh:

I was rooting for 2 A-Rod's. I liked that wasn't kissing ***.

Johnny a pure snake for saying Nany's name. He acted like he was running the house and he said NOTHING when Abram said Nany's name. Just outta loyalty he shoulda said Jenna.

Cara dropping bombs at the end of that episode. She ain't looked happy since Abram got there. :lol:

Last edited:
With the **** Cara was up to, Abram coulda been the most tender loving BF and she wouldn't have looked happy.

She said just a massage. :lol:

She was beating him off on the bus + the bathroom scene. Shorty straight embarrassing Abram.

I wanna punch those 2 arod twins for being annoying and having ***** names.

Why does cory think aneesa would vote the way he wants her to after he dissed her?

Back
Top Bottom