MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

him and his fiancé are weak. It would be understandable if he didn't say her name during the vote since they're still friends and he doesn't hate her.

John just keeps turning people under the bus. Glad to see CT man! Vince was trying his best to get put to sleep.

Smh at Bananas, I don't understand why anybody trusts this guy

What a goofy elimination

Good to see CT and Diem's sis, I liked them showing the clips from the older challenges with her

Hopefully CT and Zach body some guys in the next elimination

Cory seemed star struck by CT

tries to throw challenge, still wins challenge :smh:
bananas gonna bananas, for whatever reason people are still going to act surprised :smh:

"im like a................uh......(herpes)......herpes, thats me"

:smh:

Nice to see CT last night, but can't wait for him to clown people in an elimination. They haven't shown anything other than his reveal, so perhaps Bananas is in the elimination?

Also, they did a horrible job with the previews this season because we know Zach shows up and Jenna is there. Jenna has been in three eliminations, so we know that as long as Zach hasn't shown up yet, she'll win the eliminations. Kinda lame.

:rofl: @ Johnny.

Son says he's being strategic but really I feel like he's just deciding to be an a-hole and tell ppl in their face I'm screwing you over. There was no reason to say Nany's name and there was no reason to say Kelly-Anne's name :lol: :smh:

This aint like the old days for him where he had Kenny and that other old white blond and there alliance would dominate until the end and then they'd take turns going in the elimination cuz they were the only ones left and whoever won got to the finals.

Now he doesn't have as big of a group to trust so he relies on being a vet and telling ppl this is what you should do. They foolishly believe him and then he cuts them loose when he's done with him. He's just incredibly blatant about it right now.

I just don't see how next challenge the rookies don't team-up and put him in the elimination the first day :lol:

Last edited:
I couldn't stand the Johnny Bananas, Kenny and Evan alliance. Won't ever see those other two dudes again though stemming from the Tonya incident.

I like how Abe refuses to call him bananas and just says Jon.

Sad to see the bae Kellyanne leave though.

I like how Abe refuses to call him bananas and just says Jon.

Sad to see the bae Kellyanne leave though.

She'll back next season. I thought it was sweet that she revealed that Diem was the reason she came back in the first place. KellyAnne has always been a great cast member, so more of her is definitely appreciated.

Don't think they will ever learn to not trust Bananas. :smh: :lol:

Anthony still hanging out with Bananas and Vince after they picked Kelly Anne :stoneface: :rofl:

Am I crazy for thinking it's a disadvantage to be in a coed bloodline? They alternate guys and girls eliminations, so it just increases your chances of possibly going home, regardless if you're in an elimination or not. If it's single sex, then you at least have nothing to worry about every other challenge. Granted, the red team keeps winning, so it continues to protect that side from going into an elimination, but all things being equal, being in a single-sex duo would be to your advantage.

Don't think they will ever learn to not trust Bananas. :smh: :lol:

Anthony still hanging out with Bananas and Vince after they picked Kelly Anne :stoneface: :rofl:
That's what I thought was crazy. Cara Maria calls dude his puppet, they mimic Johnny being a puppet master and then right after that he says Kelly Anne's name and they zoom in on dude's face :lol:

Then his one on one where he realizes what just happened.

Jenna. :smokin

The cast members that wanted Johnny out should've voted Anessa in as soon as he nominated Kellyanne.

Nice to see CT last night, but can't wait for him to clown people in an elimination. They haven't shown anything other than his reveal, so perhaps Bananas is in the elimination?
Is he in it for the rest of the season or was it just a guest appearance?

Is he in it for the rest of the season or was it just a guest appearance?

Two guest appearances. One last night to demonstrate the challenge, and another as a ringer for an elimination, similar to when he was brought in to only participate in Back Up Off Me.

This time, I'm guessing it's a guys elimination, and one person will be going against CT, the other against Zack. That's what the preview makes it seem like, at least.

Last edited:
My bae Jenna keeps racking them Ws.
She's the perfect level of above AWG.

She don't even realize how sexy she is.

Last edited:
Jenna. :smokin

The cast members that wanted Johnny out should've voted Anessa in as soon as he nominated Kellyanne.

Why anessa is the layup this year and everyone knows it.

Only way to eliminate John is having Jamie and Vince in an elimination since Vince sucks at everything.

:rofl: @ Johnny.

Son says he's being strategic but really I feel like he's just deciding to be an a-hole and tell ppl in their face I'm screwing you over. There was no reason to say Nany's name and there was no reason to say Kelly-Anne's name :lol: :smh:

This aint like the old days for him where he had Kenny and that other old white blond and there alliance would dominate until the end and then they'd take turns going in the elimination cuz they were the only ones left and whoever won got to the finals.

Now he doesn't have as big of a group to trust so he relies on being a vet and telling ppl this is what you should do. They foolishly believe him and then he cuts them loose when he's done with him. He's just incredibly blatant about it right now.

I just don't see how next challenge the rookies don't team-up and put him in the elimination the first day :lol:

I never understood why they don't go after him on day one. When Darrell and Wes where in their primes everyone went after them on day one.

Am I crazy for thinking it's a disadvantage to be in a coed bloodline? They alternate guys and girls eliminations, so it just increases your chances of possibly going home, regardless if you're in an elimination or not. If it's single sex, then you at least have nothing to worry about every other challenge. Granted, the red team keeps winning, so it continues to protect that side from going into an elimination, but all things being equal, being in a single-sex duo would be to your advantage.

I have thought that since they first announced that was how they were doing this seasons eliminations

I still have to watch the last challenge that had diem on it. I only watched the first episode of it then ignored the rest of the season because I know it'd be sad.

I still have to watch the last challenge that had diem on it. I only watched the first episode of it then ignored the rest of the season because I know it'd be sad.

The episode where she leaves is rough because she passed away before it aired. It felt strange watching it. Same with Knight.

CT gave an interview to People where he said he was done with Challenges after what happened, but felt it was right to show up and do a tribute and is glad he did it. I have a feeling he'll be back in the future. They'll offer him a bunch of money because he's ratings gold.

Back
Top Bottom