MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

Haha I mean he almost made the NFL. For all the criticism he's one of the more elite if not the most elite athlete to ever be on the challenge.
Sources? Dude stays getting gassed in the challenge. Pure meat head.
I think he had a tryout for an NFL team, but that's it. He didn't "almost make it".
What are you talking about? He was at the draft combine. What qualifies almost making it, then, if that doesn't?

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=103757&draftyear=2010&genpos=W

Zach's a legit athlete.

Last edited:
For someone that's often touted for gamesmanship, John isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. If the votes are set, saying Nany and KellyAnne's names only weakens your alliance(s)/relationships for future Challenges.

Which is why I don't get why he said there name

Mitch needs to step up his game. Recent performances have made me feel like Cory needs to carry him when it gets gritty.

What are you talking about? He was at the draft combine. What qualifies almost making it, then, if that doesn't?
I'm with Nako on this one. With the small percentage of NFL players, getting a professional tryout is "almost making it" in my book.

Which is why I don't get why he said there name
Not smart moving forward, unless John has the foresight to know he doesn't plan on coming back for additional Challenges. Only scenario that would give the Nany decision credence, thus explaining his strong desire to keep his GF back home happy versus protecting his game alliances.

Nany should pretend to forgive John and turncloak rallying the house against him.

Not on anyones side here but going to the draft combine isnt exactly almost making it. In my opinion 100s go there
I would say being in that initial 75 man roster before cuts is almost making it.
Maybe even one of those personal team try outs

Last edited:
Ya'll are buggin about Zach. Zach is just dumb, but he's a hell of a competitor
I don't know I think back to that elimination in Battle of the Exes II where he had to use a sledgehammer and he got WASHED by Jordan.
laugh.gif

When I think of competitors, dudes like Landon and Derrick come to to mind. Zach is a baby.

I don't know I think back to that elimination in Battle of the Exes II where he had to use a sledgehammer and he got WASHED by Jordan. :lol:
to be fair that challenge wasn't really made for ONLY brute strength. took a bit of technique.

Last edited:
No, he wasn't at the draft combine. He attended a pro day and no, that's not almost making it. Not that I care much, just want to be clear on that.

Last edited:
I don't know I think back to that elimination in Battle of the Exes II where he had to use a sledgehammer and he got WASHED by Jordan. :lol:

When I think of competitors, dudes like Landon and Derrick come to to mind. Zach is a baby.

Yes they were great in all aspects...I dunno why ppl think muscles equals amazing competitor...we've seen it time and time again it's most def not the case

Look man, there's a 6 minute video a few psts up of a 6'3" Zach balling out on the football field. Dude clearly got an NFL look, so nitpicking on how close he was to being signed or if teams were serious about him is silly. Athletically he's still accomplished more than anyone on MTV not named The Miz, Darrell, and CJ (and I think Dario plays baseball) can say. It's comedy to question his athletic ability and "competitiveness" then throw out names like Landon and Derrick as examples of true athletic competitors. Hit twitter and ask either of them if they'd want to see Zach 1 on 1 in anything. Hell ask Bananas, "the ultimate competitor." He's on the record in one of the episodes saying Zach is bigger, stronger, and faster than everyone there.

Aside from gassing out in a final challenge (which is essentially a marathon and not what he's built for) and having bad technique when swinging a sledge hammer, where does this bad competitor stuff even come from? Zach is a beast.

I don't even like Zach for how he always acts towards his girlfriends but you dudes got me riding to his defense
laugh.gif

Last edited:
the point i was trying to make is that CT would wash zach, and by extension if your elimination depends on facing CT versus zach, you would much rather face zach

i have no idea what the elimination looks like or if this is relevant :lol:

Bruh, it was brought up that he was almost pro because he participated in a pro day which isn't true. On top of that, we're talking about the mtv challenge, what has Zack done during these to make him this elite competitor? He could've been an NFL pro bowler but none of that matters in that house (as we've seen).

Bruh, it was brought up that he was almost pro because he participated in a pro day which isn't true. On top of that, we're talking about the mtv challenge, what has Zack done during these to make him this elite competitor? He could've been an NFL pro bowler but none of that matters in that house (as we've seen).
Well for one, he's won a challenge and been to 1 or 2 other finals... and has only been on like 4 seasons.

Last edited:
Zach sucks. He's done nothing impressive or noteworthy in any of the challenges.

Plus he's dumb so he really is nothing but a pawn to be used before he loses in an elimination. There's not much to talk about with him let alone defend.

You can see he's a good competitor but it's pretty clear he's not built to be competitive in the challenges. Dude lost to a one handed man. Yall quick to excuse it with not many ppl know how to use a sledge hammer :lol: Jordan figured it out quickly.

The reason Johnny Backpack is scared of him and said that is cuz he's older and slower. Johnny's never was the best athlete anyway. Him calling himself competitive isn't just from an athletic perspective dude values lying and manipulation more than a one on one challenge.

Being competitive isn't just about being strong and fast. It's also about being smart. Zach has never shown to be that.

Jordan doesn't have one hand, he's missing a bunch of fingers. Jordan is also outdoorsy and type country and blue collar. But besides, have you ever swung a sledge hammer? Or even played the "test your strength" game at a carnival. If you have then you'd know it's all technique and physics. Jordan knew how to swing one efficiently. Zach didn't. I don't see how that calls into question his competitiveness?

Last edited:
You know what I meant when I said one hand :lol:

You're just making more excuses, this time for why Jordan won.

Yes I've swung a sledge hammer and I know how to chop wood.

Point stands, Zach hasn't done anything impressive or noteworthy in any challenge or elimination. Dude is only seen as the favorite to win against smaller guys and then they put him in an elimination that isn't even a one on one and he loses it anyway.

He's not built for Challenges like that. Dude is a pawn.

You know what I meant when I said one hand :lol:

You're just making more excuses, this time for why Jordan won.

Yes I've swung a sledge hammer and I know how to chop wood.

Point stands, Zach hasn't done anything impressive or noteworthy in any challenge or elimination. Dude is only seen as the favorite to win against smaller guys and then they put him in an elimination that isn't even a one on one and he loses it anyway.

He's not built for Challenges like that. Dude is a pawn.

His constant complaining and idiotic statements about how dumb other people are is pretty impressive considering how dumb he seems.

the challenge last year where he had to hold up that weighted picture thing while Jonae tried to memorize the pattern, that was pretty impressive lol.............. i think they still lost horribly tho.

alright guys im all caught up but ep 1 and 2 wasn't on Demand. anyone give me keynotes.. they keep showing a fight in the previews that I think Tony was in, what was that all about?

Zach sucks. He's done nothing impressive or noteworthy in any of the challenges.

Plus he's dumb so he really is nothing but a pawn to be used before he loses in an elimination. There's not much to talk about with him let alone defend.

You can see he's a good competitor but it's pretty clear he's not built to be competitive in the challenges. Dude lost to a one handed man. Yall quick to excuse it with not many ppl know how to use a sledge hammer :lol: Jordan figured it out quickly.

The reason Johnny Backpack is scared of him and said that is cuz he's older and slower. Johnny's never was the best athlete anyway. Him calling himself competitive isn't just from an athletic perspective dude values lying and manipulation more than a one on one challenge.

Being competitive isn't just about being strong and fast. It's also about being smart. Zach has never shown to be that.

Ding ding ding
This is all I was trying to say. All that college football/almost nfl bs means nothing in these challenges. Dude is not feared at all when comes to that house.

the challenge last year where he had to hold up that weighted picture thing while Jonae tried to memorize the pattern, that was pretty impressive lol.............. i think they still lost horribly tho.

alright guys im all caught up but ep 1 and 2 wasn't on Demand. anyone give me keynotes.. they keep showing a fight in the previews that I think Tony was in, what was that all about?

yeah i think his name was tony, new cat got drunk fought with his brother. it was pretty pointless and they made up soon after.

Back
Top Bottom