MTVs Real World vol Trail Blazing

This episode, w/e. They edit so much you don't even see what is going on. Nia followed Jordan's room and he never once seemed like he wanted her to leave. She was annoying the hell out of him no doubt, but Jordan was at one point trying to grab her *** it seemed, thinking he might be getting some. She mentioned something about him choking her or something and that's why when she left she was like your going home now.(dunno why they didn't show that). And from all the editing, you really can't tell if Jordan came right into her room right after that, or if it was hours later when she was asleep. Unlike Jordan she was from the getgo saying get the hell out, which basically let Jordan know he could get under her skin. Apparently he wasn't just making monkey noises either, he straight up called her a monkey ninja.

Either way, no way in hell would I want to be friends with either of theses psychos. The way everyone hates Jordan now, I won't be surprised if everyone hates Nia at end of it all too.

Yo, I noticed this at first, but wrote it off as me not paying attention and missing a detail, but that was definitely edited out. Interesting.

Nia been faking it to me. I get that on the surface it looks like to annoying agitators basically playing chicken with this dumb **** but to me I think Nia has been faking it and probably enjoys making out with Jordan and has a fetish for small penis.

Yeah Jordan has his own problems and it's pretty transparent but it's definitely not worth making a project to expose and in the process make yourself look like a fool.

I'm actually glad Jordan went too far with the racist taunts and w/e **** he did that they edited out cuz it's clear she can't take the same **** she dishes out. It's been really annoying and not worth airing imo. It'll be funny and I'm glad to see next week's ep has some roommates who hate Jordan sticking up for him and probably voting for him to stay after this altercation.

This recent ep really hit me that MTV not surprisingly has sensationalized all the ignorant fighting and arguing for RW and now conflict and disputes aren't even about getting to the core of cast members real life problems and resolving them.

i just want someone to explain to me how marlon said "i can't have sex, it's against my faith" but all season he's been talking about women are his weakness and he always falls into their trap and how he smashed a dude.

when did he become so faith driven?  youre on real world.  get da yambz.

from both sexes.

yolo.

Last edited:
i just want someone to explain to me how marlon said "i can't have sex, it's against my faith" but all season he's been talking about women are his weakness and he always falls into their trap and how he smashed a dude.

when did he become so faith driven?  youre on real world.  get da yambz.

from both sexes.

yolo.

Probably to save face because he's looking like a lame trying to simp to Nia. My issue with Marlon is why didn't he address the monkey noises right there and then. I don't care if ole boy is drunk or not, that issue is getting dealt then and then again when he is sober. It looks like he uses the Captain Save A ... lane in the next episode to pursue those yambs.

Did any of y'all notice how sick Nia looked when they went to the bars and Jordan was gaming those h***s?? I think it bothers her that Jordan isn't actively pursuing her and that's gotta be a blow to her ego.

Probably to save face because he's looking like a lame trying to simp to Nia. My issue with Marlon is why didn't he address the monkey noises right there and then. I don't care if ole boy is drunk or not, that issue is getting dealt then and then again when he is sober. It looks like he uses the Captain Save A ... lane in the next episode to pursue those yambs.

Did any of y'all notice how sick Nia looked when they went to the bars and Jordan was gaming those h***s?? I think it bothers her that Jordan isn't actively pursuing her and that's gotta be a blow to her ego.

He probably didn't want to drag the fight out longer, or join in the fight. Jumping in wouldn't have solved anything.

I couldn't tell if Nia "wanted to leave" right after he was talking to a few girls or if it was 2 hours after. Its hard to tell when they edit so much.

See all the roommates blame Jordan for the fight except Bird she actually sides with him as do i. None of that would have happened if Nia didn't instigate all the things first.

See this bird nia jumped big and bad, called this man a n*gger and he is racist because he made monkey noise??? Da fuc
And that frank ocean dude throwing on a cap trying to save this pro...smh

Yeah Marlon just siding with Nia because he obviously still wants some and is jealous of Jordan almost getting it in with Nia

Marlon looking lame defending Nia
I gained some respect for bird
I woulda done the same thing Jordan did to nia. Girls get away with too much when arguing with guys. If you could dish it out you better be able to take it

^^ that's how I feel, you run your mouth, deal with the consequences, I hate when they play that female card when they get their *** in some ish they can't handle... That's how dudes lose they life in these streets

mtv probably added the n word subtitle to make it spicy for tv, nia got what she deserved

one thing that really bothered me was when she said something about being in her room without clothes or something like that and im like youre being shown in underwear and a bra every 10 minutes since you've got to the house

Last edited:
This is the first RW season that I've enjoyed in like 6 or 7 years.

Am I the only one?

Even though averey is annoying as uck, she had a nice lil cake in that dress, would beast
But nia slapping her upside the head is going to be epic

nia is your typical mental party girl, cute with potential but she opens her mouth you realize she's nuts but you still want that nut.

for me its

1 Jessica's accent
2 Avery
3 Jessica's body minus her face
4 the one that left
5 Anna
6 Daisy
7 Jordan's hand
7564534231 Nia

The one that left was easily the best one. Nia is atrocious but I would never turn to beastiality and homosexual handicap love you dudes are crazy

Back
Top Bottom