MTVs Real World vol Trail Blazing

i cant believe, out of all ppl, im the one educating some of u guys on slang but there is a huge difference between n***ER and n***A. ok? just thought i throw that in there. carry on....

and honestly, this real world is full of crazies. nia is fine af tho ill give her that, but she is cray. but so is everybody. the only sane guy is the white dude so far... theyll probably dig something dirty up in his past later tho... mtv detectives never fail

and honestly, this real world is full of crazies. nia is fine af tho ill give her that, but she is cray. but so is everybody. the only sane guy is the white dude so far... theyll probably dig something dirty up in his past later tho... mtv detectives never fail
Mug is masculine as hell

sick.gif
LOL her chin looks sturdy in that pic

Ehh.. wish it was Jessica in the pic instead

Last edited:
Nia looks alright. Someone please explain how she's Native American and Black when she clearly states she is White and Cherokee.

Nia thinks Jordan is cute, so she definitely gonna go through with the wop-top on him.

so im assuming you thought that southern accent she put on was real too?
I actually did.

nia is your typical mental party girl, cute with potential but she opens her mouth you realize she's nuts but you still want that nut.

Hell yeah. Man I'd kill that. Walkin' round the crib in tiger striped panties. Ah man.

Nia is decent, her body is better than her face

I was depressed when Joi left :frown: She was the best one by far.

Marlon probably thought it was a sure thing he was gonna smash once he seen the new chick was black too. Haha.
Jordan was not wrong for the monkey stuff. Nia deserved it cause of the hand thing.
I'm pretty sure Anastasia is gonna end up cheating on her bf. then regret it afterwards.

Marlon messed up all around. I looked up Joi after seeing her, besides the playboy pics...she has a thing for black men and athletes

They probably had her on the show hoping her and Marlon would hook up, but telling her you're Jason Collins wasn't the best pick up line :smh:

And the hand thing? Yeah, who cares if he offended the other black person on the show and the people watching. A personal attack, versus one against an entire race. Yeah, that's equal :rolleyes

And the hand thing? Yeah, who cares if he offended the other black person on the show and the people watching. A personal attack, versus one against an entire race. Yeah, that's equal :rolleyes

They both came off ignorant. Each attack could be taken as personally or collectively. Attack against race. Attack against amputees/people with birth defects.

They both came off ignorant. Each attack could be taken as personally or collectively. Attack against race. Attack against amputees/people with birth defects.
Exactly. FOH talking about the hand comment was just a "personal attack".. a personal attack is when you talk about someone's personality. Not a physical defect that they cannot control or change. The comment was extremely crass and offensive to anyone with a disability.

I hope Nia has a child who is born with the same defect, we'll see if she's making insensitive jokes then.

Last edited:

Exactly. FOH talking about the hand comment was just a "personal attack".. a personal attack is when you talk about someone's personality. Not a physical defect that they cannot control or change. The comment was extremely crass and offensive to anyone with a disability.

I hope Nia has a child who is born with the same defect, we'll see if she's making insensitive jokes then.

Are you two serious? They're not the same at all.

What she said was directly at him. Not about all handicapped people. She didn't make a generalized statement. It was a stupid direct attack on him and his hand to try and hurt his feelings. The same thing he was doing by insulting her. If you call a female a *****, that's directed at her...not all women. Are all women going to be upset that he called her a *****, no, of course not. If I call someone fat, are all fat people going to get offended?

A monkey joke wasn't just at her. You can't even defend that. How do you go from calling someone a gold digger or ***** to making monkey noises? Then say you don't feel sorry you did that. To not realize you just insulted all black people? Even after Marlon said something? If you had one ounce of respect for him, there should have been an apology. He was trying to diffuse the situation. Then you say you're not racist? Marlon should have beat his ***.

If you don't see a difference in the two, I think you two need to read up on the history of this country.

Last edited:
By the way, the next season of the challenge is indeed 'Rivals 2'.

Let's just say you all will enjoy this upcoming season :smokin

By the way, the next season of the challenge is indeed 'Rivals 2'.

Let's just say you all will enjoy this upcoming season :smokin
I enjoyed rivals, but I'll need to look at the cast again, I forget most of who was in it already.

Are you two serious? They're not the same at all.

What she said was directly at him. Not about all handicapped people. She didn't make a generalized statement. It was a stupid direct attack on him and his hand to try and hurt his feelings. The same thing he was doing by insulting her. If you call a female a *****, that's directed at her...not all women. Are all women going to be upset that he called her a *****, no, of course not. If I call someone fat, are all fat people going to get offended?

A monkey joke wasn't just at her. You can't even defend that. How do you go from calling someone a gold digger or ***** to making monkey noises? Then say you don't feel sorry you did that. To not realize you just insulted all black people? Even after Marlon said something? If you had one ounce of respect for him, there should have been an apology. He was trying to diffuse the situation. Then you say you're not racist? Marlon should have beat his ***.

If you don't see a difference in the two, I think you two need to read up on the history of this country.

Here's the logic (surprised you can't see it)

Person A calls person B a monkey (because she's black)
Person B and people sharing her background become offended.

Person B takes shot at person A's deformed hand
Person A and people sharing similar deformity/defect become offended.

See it? Can be perceived as personal and an attack against a certain people.

all of you guys would smash if she offered it up. Nobody is thinking about some sturdy chin when yambs in ya face. She isn't as bad as you guys make her see physcially. Maybe her attitude is turning you guys off, and that would make sense, but shorty is nice.

Back
Top Bottom