MTVs Real World vol Trail Blazing

Basically for game the kid from Boston has been running and got smanged out
She's too young and her brain is not ready, oh no
Don't understand girls like her... I definately thinks she a succubus in disguise because no way in hell her fine *** is not wifes up or getting smanged on the regular
I see marlon going the frank ocean way... I have made bad decisions and suffered heartbreak but i never eva, eva sought smang action from a dude and he was so nonchalant about it
Joi must be leaving for real because my wife hasn't had any airtime at all,so sad
And bird and the chick from nc should leave instead because they are the most annoying girls in history if rr
My dude Joey doe
And let the angry,ratchet black girl games begin MTV smh
sick.gif

wut?

English bruh. English.

Last edited:
Lmao. Dude said "mine was a guy though" lmao. Seems like MTV sketched that.

This guy Jordan is a troll lol.

Jessica is thick doe. I'd eat that.

Last edited:
I've only caught the first episode but intend to keep up with the season. This chick, right here, she can get it..

x21275029d93f2cb8e.jpg.pagespeed.ic.OXXbSgzYIR.jpg

Yes she can. So can averery n joi.

So far so good. Will watch EP. 3.

Black girl is gonna get the ratings up.

Yeah Jessica is my pic as well. That thickness :smh: :evil:

Just peeped the ep where this dude Marlon tries to say he aint gay :x

Yeah Jessica is my pic as well. That thickness :smh: :evil:

Just peeped the ep where this dude Marlon tries to say he aint gay :x

Ya'll woulda dead *** laughed at my face if you had seen me when I came across that goddess on the channel scroll.

I didn't give no semblance of a **** what show was on the TV just wanted to see more of #demtitties and #demhips

Uncle Jesse knows

View media item 348940

Watched ep 2 on mtv.com, damn man that whole time I was just thinking about how I would wife Jessica in a second if I knew her irl. That girl is exactly my type :pimp: :evil:

Edit: I see I'm not the only one, ya'll clowns better get off my woman!!

Last edited:
lol @ Marlon dropping the "I had sex with a dude" bomb so casually. :rofl: Props to him for having the courage.

Jordan is the funniest character on the show. :lol: His arguments with that dumb Southern girl have me dying. I hope he doesn't leave the show, he brings comic relief.

The girls on the show are kind of annoying, especially the tall take model chick.

Johnny is the bro on the show, but his relationship with Averey will not end well. She seems like that fall in love quick types, and Johnny is clearly not about that life.

how is someone leaving to make room for that nia broad when the season preview shows her snuffing every single cast member at some point?

they're allowed to hit each other now?

and i just realized the fake model chicks getting into a physical confrontation with her wack boyfriend in the season trailer. i just realized it wasnt another cast member.

View media item 348986

Last edited:
#DatMOUF

#demfeet

Would marry without prenup if she let me smash (assuming she is a virgin saving it til marriage judging by all that God stuff on her twitter)

WITHOUT prenup

View media item 349116
she really is that black mans kryptonite

Yea it looks to me like that p is going for a hefty price.

Still going for a price, though. She bout to be going on trips to Yemen pretty soon.

If I were a sheik I'd definitely be on that though.

Back
Top Bottom