MTVs Real World vol Trail Blazing

Lmao that Nia chick snuffed averey johnny n jordan already in previews. She 6"1 too.

Maybe they allowed to fight now. Brings more viewers. Jersey shore had it. Hmmm.

Last edited:
Is it weird that when I look at her, I see hundred dollar bills raining over her as she does a sexy body roll in a dark room adorned with lasers. N_'s in Paris blasting loud on a stereo, as we do lines off eachothers bodies and ****.

I'm trippin

Last edited:
damb, thick southern belles be my weakness y'all....never wanted to leave fort gordon 
devil.gif

Yo whos that chick wit' the country accent? She looks good. She jus' a little bratty. She probably doesn't even have sex wit' her ex.

Jessica is the only reason im watching..If i had any type of fame im doing whatever it takes to cuff that :wow: no questions asked

..But Whoever said the black mans kryptonite was right.. Thats the definition of my weakness :smh:

What kind of job was joi really expecting
srsly wtf is she thinking
"i didn't go to 4 years of college to work minimum wage" no you went to 4 years of college to go on the Real World. w/e job you do there is just a random meaningless job there anyways.

From her attitude when deciding to leave, I don't really think she was planning to stay long anyways. Probably just went on so she can say "Oh I was on Real World, not many people have done that". W/e new chick seems she will make things interesting.

^^^ I agree....in this days economy where does she think she is going to work at and she just graduated, I know people who still can't find a job....she was/is fine no doubt but she turned out to be a typical asian chick, with that princess complex, that's the ish I don't like....but I would still smang with the force of Thor
Edit:smang with the force of ironman since he is a god now

Last edited:
Watching the rerun now, this broad Joi can't be serious.
laugh.gif

I missed the 1st half hr so I don't know why Joi left but going off these posts :lol: It's a shame that broad turned out to be a snob. Don't know what she expected going to Portland.

:pimp: @ banging in the bathroom.

As for this new chick :rofl: :rofl: @ her putting Jordan up on the pool table to make out. That could've worked the other way around.

If your new roommate introduces herself with a fake accent over the phone, I'd stay away from her at ALL costs.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Damn Jessica in that dress she's so thick and she Mexican too :pimp: also Avery is bad too shes also half Mexican. :wow:

I like this season my favorite is Jordan i know everyone thinks hes a douche but he brings the lulz.

There are some youtube clips of Nia, Johnny arguing and he admitted to having a tiny penis and he needed to finger Avery to arouse/pleasure her. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom