MTV's The Challenge

- That girl Jenny looking like a dude more and more
I'm wondering if those tatas are fake to confirm or if she's a body builder.

I don't understand the tori slander, she's been relatively low key this season so far. looking good too.
Its all of her commentary in confessionals.

She's coming off very jealous and just has to say something about everything. I feel it's her way to still get face time on the show even though she's been lowkey so far.
Tori’s commentary in confessionals is making her sound like a bozo

She talks like she’s Laurel when she’s more Jonna

She’s kind of like Georgia. Had a great first season because she was carried to the final by an alliance and let that get to her head

If she wasn’t Jordan’s GF she’d be more humble
All his cockiness rubbing off on her.

Last edited:
Torri and Kam the only girls on this season that look good w/o makeup. Some of these broads be lookin scary when they not dolled up.

I'm wondering if those tatas are fake to confirm or if she's a body builder.

Its all of her commentary in confessionals.

She's coming off very jealous and just has to say something about everything. I feel it's her way to still get face time on the show even though she's been lowkey so far.

All his cockiness rubbing off on her.
Jenny already said in ep 1 her lips, ***, and boobs are fake.

Tori’s commentary in confessionals is making her sound like a bozo

She talks like she’s Laurel when she’s more Jonna

She’s kind of like Georgia. Had a great first season because she was carried to the final by an alliance and let that get to her head

If she wasn’t Jordan’s GF she’d be more humble
All
Jenny already said in ep 1 her lips, ***, and boobs are fake.
Missed that and yuck, bad job done.

Just watched last week’s episode. I’m so mad Ninja didn’t rub it in after she won. I woulda gone full minor league manager grenade throwing after Laurel’s premature ecelebtration

Bananas is clearly a fan of the fake boob/butt physique though. This is 3 challenges in a row now he’s gone after those girls.
I missed it if he's messing with Jenny.

Johnny seems to look for a **** buddy on every challenge and more times than not it's never covered by cameras.

Last edited:
im not even talking about politics im talking about physically. hes a washed up bum and he knows it. he had zero confidence going into that elimination he knew he would lose. hes been washed up physically for at least about 6 years now

Didn’t he get 3rd last year? I mean he lost to two dudes who were crazy athletic as well.

Didn’t he get 3rd last year? I mean he lost to two dudes who were crazy athletic as well.
Yeah. As washed as Wes is its being overstated. He can still finish a final.

Managed to get ahead a lot of ppl younger than him and in better shape and he wasnt far off from 2nd place.

Did they say you have to place all 21 sticks correctly? I thought they just said you gotta use them, she did.I think Laurel got screwed.

Ninja so mad she lost, even afterwards she was still talking about how she got there first. I hope she goes home next, she was beyond obnoxious before the elimination and then was mad she lost and had to get help. She's wack.

Esther needs to let the god get a feel, ****in **** her body stupid.

John, is that you?

I missed it if he's messing with Jenny.

Johnny seems to look for a **** buddy on every challenege and more times than not it's never covered by cameras.

I think that either happens later on this season, or it happened already (and wasn’t shown in an episode) and everybody (the cast members) tweets/insinuates about it.

Been watching season 3 of Are You the One. Nelson, Devin, Hunter, Britney, Cheyenne all on it. This dude Devin could've somehow pulled most of these broads. He was trying to play the "positive energy, yoga" guy and they were eating it up. Until he started being himself. Even then some stood by him. Didn't realize he had that pull on that show I was like WTH is this :lol:

Been watching season 3 of Are You the One. Nelson, Devin, Hunter, Britney, Cheyenne all on it. This dude Devin could've somehow pulled most of these broads. He was trying to play the "positive energy, yoga" guy and they were eating it up. Until he started being himself. Even then some stood by him. Didn't realize he had that pull on that show I was like WTH is this :lol:
Britney couldnt get enough of him. Also that one broad he was hittin

Those older seasons, 1-3/4 are great. They have been trash the past 2-3 though. The casting has been awful

Jenny......

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom