MTV's The Challenge

Was Cara always this bad? I don't remember much from when she started on Fresh Meat and then got with Abram but holy ****. Even Paulie was like "are you kidding me with that comment?"
The UK team is lucky that they got Jordan and Tori because if they stayed on Team US, they would be ****ed.
Whatever happens, next seasons are going to be great because there's a lot of new grudges. Sucks for Theo, with that freak accident, his challenge career is over.

I don’t even feel like Cara os that bad. The problem most have with her is that she’s no longer that docile weirdo without a backbone.

Somewhere around Free Agents she seemed to toughen and stop taking **** from people and everyone seems to be upset about that. So they keep harping about how she’s changed

I don’t even feel like Cara os that bad. The problem most have with her is that she’s no longer that docile weirdo without a backbone.

Somewhere around Free Agents she seemed to toughen and stop taking **** from people and everyone seems to be upset about that. So they keep harping about how she’s changed
There's a difference between standing up for yourself and being a ****. Plus she's a ***** to people then is quick to use feminist buzzwords when called out.

Tori is the hottest thing on this show.

Theo is a very close 2nd.
Meangene45 Meangene45 type post.

She use to talk to one black dude on are you the one right. And she went to selling that butt when she was on her show hiatus...I'm sure she seen her fair share of dark eggplants in her day
Oh I forgot she started off with that black guy.

I do remember her selling her butt though.

She went and got some biceps and started feeling herself.

Josh insisting to Nany that she is one of the mentally strongest people in the house, while she is crying because she can’t handle the house and saying she wants to go home, was downright hilarious.

I was generally neutral on Cara... but man is she a ***** after that last episode.

amazing,, the UK team ****s up two weeks in a row and their team got stronger each time. if they threw in rogan/ct and kayleigh instead they would be stacked right now.

is the final going to be UK vs US? joss and rogan are so wack. paulie is the biggest herb in challenge history

- Cara a evil broad but that **** was corny though. Jordan still mini Wes and Tori the white chick with the "sistah girl sassy" act. She gon cheat on him with a brotha. Bet that.

- Nany got a new girlfriend in Josh. This dude sweet as a mug.

- This Joss and Rogan team is the worse team I've ever seen. Ain't no leadership at all, just some best friends BS. Theo and Bear are way better than them.

- Jordan still mini Wes and Tori the white chick with the "sistah girl sassy" act. She gon cheat on him with a brotha. Bet that.

Idk, she left Derrick H for Jordan during the Dirty 30 season. Oh boy got sent home early and it was a wrap for that relationship.

"Jordan came into the season single while Tori was involved with Derrick H. Derrick was one of the first to go home, and this left Tori distraught. The two were making plans for a future but six weeks apart is a long time. During her time on Dirty Thirty, Jordan took Tori under his wing. He consistently said he wanted to run a final with Tori and the two spent a lot of time together. Admittedly, they were close, but both insist nothing happened while filming the show. Tori didn’t want to cheat on Derrick, but she was clearly growing close to Jordan.

Jordan got his wish. Tori made the final with him and they were paired together during multiple stages. Tori got third, but Jordan won that season and received a hefty paycheck. Apparently, as soon as Tori had access to a phone at the wrap party she called Derrick and broke up. That’s when two became one and Jordan and Tori became an item."

:smh: :lol:

That's a lie. Completely disconnected from the world in a high pressure environment.

Those 6 weeks are equivalent to at least 3 months
Being disconnected should make it even easier to not cheat. I recognize you lean towards anyone to remain social. But jordan charming your pants off in essentially 2-3 weeks (because half that time tori was crying about derrick.
I realize tori is a social butterfly and it was her rookie season. But falling for another dude in 3 weeks......derrick was never for her

Being disconnected should make it even easier to not cheat. I recognize you lean towards anyone to remain social. But jordan charming your pants off in essentially 2-3 weeks (because half that time tori was crying about derrick.
I realize tori is a social butterfly and it was her rookie season. But falling for another dude in 3 weeks......derrick was never for her

Tori never mentioned Derrick again once he was eliminated :lol:

It doesn't make it easier to not cheat. You're in a house 24/7 with no access to the internet, books, television, etcs, you're only outlet is either sleeping, working out or conversing with the remaining competitors.

Those long random talks in the middle of the night probably was what got Jordan into Tori's pants.

I really don't think y'all take into consideration the actual time frame of these challenges. Dirty XXX was 17 episodes, when you subtract commercial time lets say each episode of content is about 45 minutes. That's 765 minutes of live footage that we the viewer get to see. And almost 1/3rd of those minutes are spent on confessionals.

765 minutes is 12 hours 45 minutes. That's barely half a day of content that we seeing from a season that was filmed for 4 MONTHS.

4 MONTHS -> 120 DAYS -> 2,880 HOURS -> 172,800 MINUTES

765 MINUTES out of a possible 172,800 MINUTES

They craft a good story most of the time but we aren't even scratching the surface on the actual content that was filmed

All you're saying is shes weak willed and Jordan took advantage of of that lonely time. (Or like I've been saying. Derrick was never for her anyway)
When derrick left she was mopey for like 3 episodes
kept proclaiming she gotta win for them

If you don't think you can survive 5 weeks without your significant other without cheating (physically or emotionally) then they might not have been the one for you

Idk, she left Derrick H for Jordan during the Dirty 30 season. Oh boy got sent home early and it was a wrap for that relationship.

"Jordan came into the season single while Tori was involved with Derrick H. Derrick was one of the first to go home, and this left Tori distraught. The two were making plans for a future but six weeks apart is a long time. During her time on Dirty Thirty, Jordan took Tori under his wing. He consistently said he wanted to run a final with Tori and the two spent a lot of time together. Admittedly, they were close, but both insist nothing happened while filming the show. Tori didn’t want to cheat on Derrick, but she was clearly growing close to Jordan.

Jordan got his wish. Tori made the final with him and they were paired together during multiple stages. Tori got third, but Jordan won that season and received a hefty paycheck. Apparently, as soon as Tori had access to a phone at the wrap party she called Derrick and broke up. That’s when two became one and Jordan and Tori became an item."

:smh: :lol:

I remember that and she all over Derrick til son got eliminated. She was all "My boyfriend, my boyfriend" then she jumped on Jordan.

Them type of girls don't change. It can happen to the next dude.

:wow: @Rogan. Fam is foul. Been in Dee's guts the entire challenge now he's scheming to have her eliminated cuz she's "weak". This dude who is petrified to go in to an elimination is making the decisions cuz team UK has no strong leader.

:lol: @ Tori immediately failing the challenge.

:rofl: @ Jordan realizing his team is throwing it and thinking oh this is how it is? Fam went from being a disruptor and winning to having no power and losing.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ CT.

Yoooooo this episode is WILD foul.

Yo Cara is just super salty. I'm convinced she's just mad she's never been proposed to.

Nany still so dumb. Leroy basically announcing to his alliance I am bringing Nany to the final so what if she's not with our alliance. She still causing problems :smh:

Got Leroy looking he's trying to keep two girls from knowing he's smashing both and from the way she was acting I do think Leroy smashed Nany :lol:

Last edited:
Rogan.
1573702683069.png

Been swimming in those delicious Dee yambs all season only to turn around and try and get her out the paint.

A1 scumbag. :lol: :smh:

I like how he was talking about trim the fat when he hasn't done **** this season.

Damn Tori washed that dude in the elimination.

Cara Maria was hella annoying this episode, as was that mushmouth, emotional BA Josh,

Back
Top Bottom