MTV's The Challenge

Finally got a chance to watch the last episode.

- Jordan is a whole h0e once again. How he say Turbo got "tough" when security jumped in when he walked right in your face asking if you was talking **** and you backtracked. :lol:

- Tori wanna be Kam so bad

- Nany crazy as hell. Leroy sat there and said I refuse to vote in Nany and she still giving him the stank eye.

- Kayleigh is cold :lol: she just so nonchalant

The people on this season of the challenge are making the voting process WAY harder than it should be :lol:

Nany gotta be the most useless cast member as of right now

Like I was saying we only get to see 1% out of all the filming that was done. And the producers curate the footage into the best story they see fit.

Cara wasn/t running ish on the US side. It's just the easiest storyline to show right now instead of giving Kam & Kayleigh their proper shine.

Kayleigh's move wasn't a last minute decision. CT actually gave her the green light to do it. Then she went to Team US with the idea.

Georgia and Kaleigh got into a big fight because Georgia told Tori that Kaleigh wanted to **** Jordan. This went into her decision to throw Georgia in.

Jordan & Josh tried to throw the mission because Georgia told them her/Jenny/Theo could strong arm their way into being in the Tribunal

Last edited:
I've listened to a couple of the Challenge Mania podcasts episodes, I enjoy it but I find Derrick extremely annoying on it lol.

Like I was saying we only get to see 1% out of all the filming that was done. And the producers curate the footage into the best story they see fit.

Cara wasn/t running ish on the US side. It's just the easiest storyline to show right now instead of giving Kam & Kayleigh their proper shine.

Kayleigh's move wasn't a last minute decision. CT actually gave her the green light to do it. Then she went to Team US with the idea.

Georgia and Kaleigh got into a big fight because Georgia told Tori that Kaleigh wanted to **** Jordan. This went into her decision to throw Georgia in.

Jordan & Josh tried to throw the mission because Georgia told them her/Jenny/Theo could strong arm their way into being in the Tribunal

Makes a lot more sense because Jordan and Josh were the first two out and they mentioned the UK team thinking it’d be Jenny, Georgia, and Theo.

And Joss kept yelling at Georgia “you were working behind our backs with people on the US team!”

Well that was an unexpected curveball with the Jordan proposal.

The irony of Cara Marie talking about Jordan wanting to go viral given the foolishness her and Paulie did a few weeks ago.

She really is awful.

Team UK looking stacked baby!

If Team USA wins, it should be Tori vs. Jenny next week but from those tears from Dee it looks like she's on the chopping block

Yeah she’s really just a foul miserable person.

I was hoping Josh would go berserk and give her one of these at the proving ground ceremony

TinyDeficientGoitered-size_restricted.gif

It's amazing the Americans let themselves beat themselves.

It all started by sending their own in. They had the numbers early, just keep leaning and winning, would have taken out Brit after Brit weakening their team.
Now they have Americans (strong *** ones) helping the Brits. :lol: :smh:

Bet the house Nany gets sent in, if she wins she joins the Brits, if she loses yet another American goes home. CaraPaulie gonna get got soon enough.

Josh is blowing so much hot air up Nany's *** right now like hewants to start a camp fire. So yeah **** Josh.

Just cuz you been here a long time doesn't mean you're good. Reminds me of Vanessa. Nany delusional.

:rofl: @ Jordan proposing after winning an elimination instead of in the final.

Cara is so bitter :lol:

Tori still fire... yall can't tell me nothing.
lol she still reminds me of all those white girls who exclusively dated black dudes in the day and did her thing all through highschool and a little college. just to settle down with a square white dude in the future and become american housewife

Tori still fire... yall can't tell me nothing.
lol she still reminds me of all those white girls who exclusively dated black dudes in the day and did her thing all through highschool and a little college. just to settle down with a square white dude in the future and become american housewife
Maybe if we find out she gave Theo da butt to tank the elimination so Jordan could win I'll believe you.

Maybe if we find out she gave Theo da butt to tank the elimination so Jordan could win I'll believe you.
She use to talk to one black dude on are you the one right. And she went to selling that butt when she was on her show hiatus...I'm sure she seen her fair share of dark eggplants in her day

The Queen of Darkness really wanted to pop that proposal balloon... Respect to Paulie for calling her *** out.

Wish Josh was in the elimination...dude is waaay too sensitive for this game.

cara is so annoying that it is actually infuriating

and it is actually sad that a loser like paulie is running the house. cant believe the challenge has come to this

Was Cara always this bad? I don't remember much from when she started on Fresh Meat and then got with Abram but holy ****. Even Paulie was like "are you kidding me with that comment?"
The UK team is lucky that they got Jordan and Tori because if they stayed on Team US, they would be ******.
Whatever happens, next seasons are going to be great because there's a lot of new grudges. Sucks for Theo, with that freak accident, his challenge career is over.

I read somehwere that Fessy from Big Brother is going to be on the next season. Guy is going to wreck these manlets.

Also Tori is scummy. She had that one guy from AYTO as her boyfriend and as soon as he was eliminated she smashed jordan

Back
Top Bottom