MTV's The Challenge

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ Paulie.

From I got gas in the tank! to I need water, I'm cramping up everywhere. I can't move. Must've been

The only thing missing is him completely turning red the way Big Easy did :lol: I thought Wes was struggling in that last toughest final ever.

The crazy thing is I think this stuff is more mental. The final Turbo won, several ppl passed out and gave up. Here though doesn't seem to have as harsh an environment. Paulie must've psyched himself out.

CT stupid for that push. 10 min penalty may really hurt by the 2nd stage.

:smh: @ grub worm shot and 0]:sick: @ all that swallowed it whole. Gonna end up with a 50ft tapeworm.

Something does seem to be off with Paulie and Cara. Neither behaved this whiny in most recent finals. Especially Cara.

I think some ppl are better suited for individual formats. Cuz they are leaning on teammates hard like this is a school group project where you don't plan on doing any work.

C'mon Cashflow Cashflow , first you say team US will lose cuz in past team finals the team that won all the challenges lost. Then you went out of your way to list the weaknesses of each US member and none of that **** happened in this episode :lol: Paulie never had time to be a bad teammate cuz he was tapped out.

Saying something like a team will struggle really isn't much of anything when both are. Not to mention look how they framed this. First ep of the final and team US struggles. I wonder whats going to happen in the next episode? Its a 2 team race, only so much production can do to keep it interesting and entertaining.

This stuff is so much better uncensored

7 hours :rofl:

This is like the funny better version of Devin harassing Johnny.

The cut to Leroy just laughing :rofl:

They gonna let USA continue without Paulie? That's kinda B/S. Whole team should have to finish. Otherwise, there's motivation to have your weaker players "flop."
I think there was only one team final where the entire team had to finish.

I remember plenty others where when someone was literally spent they were just eliminated and the team continued. If the medics deem you unable to continue its not fair to punish the entire team.

It was Zach’s fault Paulie gassed out. Paulie was in the back trying to deadlift the whole thing by himself.

It seemed like Paulie wanted in that way. He was talking all that stuff before, then he looked like he was in the zone and willing to take the bulk of the load, and he was talking sh*t to team UK when they were side by side. Then he hit a wall. He definitely bit off more than he could chew.

Yeah, I don't know why exactly I saw so much of Zach not carrying the gurney.

Did TJ say they have to carry it the entire final? Cuz if they ditch that in stage 2 then you basically killed Paulie for no reason when he could've done half the work he's shown to be doing.

Yeah, I don't know why exactly I saw so much of Zach not carrying the gurney.

Did TJ say they have to carry it the entire final? Cuz if they ditch that in stage 2 then you basically killed Paulie for no reason when he could've done half the work he's shown to be doing.

Zach said he was gonna make the others carry their weight and cruise 4 miles.

Thing is, they needed to stagger from jump. One of them should have chilled the second leg, then swapped out after, etc. Now Zach chillin, Leroy gonna have to carry all 4 legs. And if Paulie doesn't make it back, forget it.

The extra weight is crushing them, the UK has no problems and all 3 guys carry every round.

Cara threw her worm up several minutes later, and that jugg was still alive.

SOme damn fools not smashing that thing dead in the head before eating it down.
If it's sitting in water not drowning, I don't think it's going to die sitting on top of all that water in folk stomachs.

Just fools I tell ya.

Sidenote: They could swap players in and out on the gurney any way they wanted AS LONG AS it isn't being switched DURING the leg.
The team who starts the leg must finish the leg, per TJ

paulie talking all that cash poop at the beginning of the show... I just knew he wasn't going to make it :rofl:

Hope they don't pull some BS to have team US win.
Cara, ****** and Ashley are unlikeable. Too bad for their teammates.

I really don’t see how they won’t get a massive time penalty... they are carrying their sand bags by hand, not on the shoulder thingy. If they penalize ct for pushing them out of the way, they have to penalize the us team.

Cara threw her worm up several minutes later, and that jugg was still alive.

SOme damn fools not smashing that thing dead in the head before eating it down.
If it's sitting in water not drowning, I don't think it's going to die sitting on top of all that water in folk stomachs.

Just fools I tell ya.

The acidity from their digestive fluids would probably kill it eventually. But still you'd think it would be common sense to kill it first. Zach even asked for everyone to hear "can I kill it first?"

They still kept drinking it :lol:

Season after season Zach is by far the funniest dude on the show. Dude cracks me up every time he does a confessional.

Paulie is a *****
Cara is a ****
CT looks like he used the show to get in shape. He looks 20 lbs lighter than he did episode 1 :lol:
I used to hate him, but Jordan is a beast
LeRoy is doing great but wait till he has to swim :lol:
Dee doing surprisingly well

His dislike of Ninja is funny. Like she can be annoying, especially when she teams up with her bestie but he goes too hard.
Paulie was talking mad **** and as usual we never get the whole picture because how it's edited.
My theory is Zach isn't trying his hardest because he doesn't want team US to win.

My theory is Zach isn't trying his hardest because he doesn't want team US to win.

That would be hilarious, but I don't think anyone could be dumb/petty enough to sacrifice a big chunk of money for that reason.

It would be funny if he had a side deal with UK to throw the final and then be included in their split of the money.

I don't think Zach has the social abilites or the balls to pull that move off.. but that would be funny

That would be hilarious, but I don't think anyone could be dumb/petty enough to sacrifice a big chunk of money for that reason.

It would be funny if he had a side deal with UK to throw the final and then be included in their split of the money.

I think Zach is def the type that would do something like that out of spite or to cut a deal. Remember when he was partnered with Amanda and willingly went into elimination to save Tony? He's good friends with Jordan and Tori and hates his team outside of Lee.

Yousa a whole ***** Paulie :rofl:

Cara cryin over math :rofl: :rofl:

I love to love to see it.

10 minute penalty, I'm not even sure the US still in the same jungle as UK. :lol: :rofl:

UK wins this with 3 strong Americans and Paulie lookin a pus, Bananas gon fry that soft boy at the reunion. I can't wait.

You foul :lol:

- Paulie ol lil man complex having talked all that ****.

- Black love (Leroy and Kam) is killing it. I don't know what the **** Zach doing taking that long *** break.

- I don't understand Cara. She a triple OG at this and still panicking.

- CT built like a grandaddy but he still got heart.

Yea getting boo'ed up with Paulie definitely turned Cara into a little whine bag.

Acting like that about eating some bugs.
She just wants to be that girl that says "oh I"m so scared" so Paulie can come to the rescue.

*** always wanted to be saved.
Abe was way too good for her.

Back
Top Bottom