MTV's The Challenge

Paulie at the start of the episode "I'm at my peak! I got gas in the tank!"

Ashley just roasting Cara.

If the US takes this L it's 100% because they insisted on carrying their alliance all the way to the final.

Last edited:
Paulie at the start of the episode "I'm at my peak! I got gas in the tank!"
Peak Paulie LOL All them girls on USA are trash. When Zach freaked out at them about picking the weakest players , I can hear Laurel laughing all the way from the states.

- I'm hoping that US gets a 10 minute penalty too. Shouldn't be able to block and mess with them either.

- Ashley so mad that she wants to spit, that broad is really trailer trash and it's disgusting.

- Shocked to see Paulie just shut down, he's a good competitor.

Is was carrying bags off the gurney too. Def need a penalty

I hope paulie shutting down isn’t a red herring and he really doesn’t win. Cara is weak. Ninja is weak. Dee doing surprisingly well. I hope her or rogan gets purged and Jordan tori n ct win.

So enjoyable to watch. That worm would have ****ed me up though. I don't think I could do it.

These fools were taking that thing down the hatch while it was alive :sick:

Zach was the only smart one to kill it first.

That 10 min penalty was harsh. If it comes down to another puzzle/IQ challenge, the UK can only go as far as Rogan takes them.

Did TJ say anything about the teams having to carry to bags on their gurney as opposed to carrying them by hand?

One thing I read for next week's ep is there's some twist that screws a lot of players.

During the preview TJ said "I can only take 4 players." I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Dee better hope that means "4 players to represent the team." :lol:

During the preview TJ said "I can only take 4 players." I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Dee better hope that means "4 players to represent the team." :lol:
It definitely sounded like he said 4 players from each team. Wonder how they choose the 4, from the preview it looks like they'll be another puzzle and some endurance challenge before the 2nd part.

U.S. should definitely get a time penalty but who knows. This looks to be a 2 day final which I've never really been a fan of. It seems if you just do ok the first day it doesn't really effect your 2nd day much.

If Paulie is really as f'd up as he's making it seem and somehow bounces back to finish, it will be some Revenant sh*t because he looked cooked :lol:

This final is pretty brutal though. 16 miles is a lot, and that's just one phase.

Didn’t someone cramp up last year and ended up being fine? They need electrolytes/salt for these things, water isn’t enough. Part of me thinks paulie was putting on a show with his flopping around because if he was really cramping that bad he would be in extremely intense pain, but that ************ did look white as a ghost. :lol:

i dont think any cramp was worse than when wes did with Kenny. you could see the muscle tightened

- I'm hoping that US gets a 10 minute penalty too. Shouldn't be able to block and mess with them either.

- Ashley so mad that she wants to spit, that broad is really trailer trash and it's disgusting.

- Shocked to see Paulie just shut down, he's a good competitor.
The USA is going to get penalized heavy when they complete the checkpoint.

TJ Specifically said that the people carrying the Gurney have to carry it for the entire checkpoint.
I saw USA switch up carriers during one specific checkpoint.

THey are screwed.

Paulie weighs 150lbs and talks all that **** :lol:

Would like to see Leroy get one but Pauli’s alliance is wack as hell. Zach has had the funniest commentary this season.

Paulie weighs 150lbs and talks all that **** :lol:

Would like to see Leroy get one but Pauli’s alliance is wack as hell. Zach has had the funniest commentary this season.
Ideally Paulie wouldn't make the final 4 next week but with how they usually dramatize things I could see him somehow recovering at the end and winning whatever competition they end up having that decides the final 4 from each team.

From the US I'd like to see Leroy and Zach win but dont care for any of the others.

Both those things aside this was Zach's fault for things falling apart how they did. I don't know if they left that part in editing but they didn't say anything about all the members of team having to carry the gurney at least once. He should've been on that thing with Paulie & Leroy the whole way through.

I ain't gonna act like Zach shouldn't be able to carry more than others, but at end of the day what is the point of having more people on your team if you can't rotate your people. Four legs should be able to swap two people out each checkpoint and everyone can get one/two breaks in there.

I don't think anyone could of imagine Paulie would gas out so early on, but at end of the day it's Paulie's alliance, Zach ain't promise to carry no one through the finals. EIther way, Paulie was gassed on 2nd/(3rd?) leg), even if Zach was on there the entire time, you don't think Paulie was still gonna gas out before all 4 legs were finished?

I ain't gonna act like Zach shouldn't be able to carry more than others, but at end of the day what is the point of having more people on your team if you can't rotate your people. Four legs should be able to swap two people out each checkpoint and everyone can get one/two breaks in there.

I don't think anyone could of imagine Paulie would gas out so early on, but at end of the day it's Paulie's alliance, Zach ain't promise to carry no one through the finals. EIther way, Paulie was gassed on 2nd/(3rd?) leg), even if Zach was on there the entire time, you don't think Paulie was still gonna gas out before all 4 legs were finished?

So $250,000 is worth proving a point? You silly.

Paulie could have gassed out leg 1 for all I care. But if the main thing standing between me and potentially winning a quarter mile is me carrying the gurney for an extra leg sign me up. Imagine putting your faith in the very people you complained about all season long.

So $250,000 is worth proving a point? You silly.

Paulie could have gassed out leg 1 for all I care. But if the main thing standing between me and potentially winning a quarter mile is me carrying the gurney for an extra leg sign me up. Imagine putting your faith in the very people you complained about all season long.
I'm would never say he should be out there trying to prove a point. I'm saying if Paulie was gonna gas whenever it was, can't say it's Zach fault.

Zach has gassed out during a final, Leroy has gassed out during a final, and we now have seen it happen to Paulie. The rotating people logic made sense imo, using your numbers advantage to balance out the workload. Obviously it didn't matter either way.

I'm would never say he should be out there trying to prove a point. I'm saying if Paulie was gonna gas whenever it was, can't say it's Zach fault.

Zach has gassed out during a final, Leroy has gassed out during a final, and we now have seen it happen to Paulie. The rotating people logic made sense imo, using your numbers advantage to balance out the workload. Obviously it didn't matter either way.

It was Zach’s fault Paulie gassed out. Paulie was in the back trying to deadlift the whole thing by himself.

They were already at a disadvantage because they had an extra 40 pounds to carry. Knowing all of this there is no way I’m not having the 3 guys carry the gurney while rotating the women out for each leg.

A gassed Zach is still stronger than Cara & Ninja when it comes to carrying your share if 140 pounds.

We literally watched the UK do this.

It was Zach’s fault Paulie gassed out. Paulie was in the back trying to deadlift the whole thing by himself.

As I said before, after watching when he gassed out, I feel like it would have happened eventually regardless if Zach was there for that one extra leg.

Back
Top Bottom