MTV's The Challenge

I hope they rip Cara/Paulie TO SHREDS for tearing the US apart. They played scared all season.

Bananas needs new/more friends or he'll be out early every season.

This is a silly take. Paulie & Cara were all for Team USA until Laurel said she was trying to take them out.

Remember that week Laurel went home they were trying to orchestrate Cara vs. Ninja and were openly politicking to get that done until they realized they didn’t have the numbers.

This entire season goes differently if Laurel & Josh don’t send Wes into elimination. I think it would’ve ended up a single’s competition because the US would’ve taken the whole UK team out.

Ultimately Paulie dying on the course didn’t end up meaning much. Laurel & Bananas both wouldn’t have solved that puzzle Paulie did.

Zach calling ninja the person he likes the least on the planet. :lol:

glad that uk won and paulie Cara and ninja lost. Paulies whole “dying” thing seemed like an act. I don’t know why yo only got a five min advantage after smoking the us on day one, doesn’t make sense.

Yo Zach had me dying, ****ting on everyone. When he said that **** about Ninja, I cried.

Cara at the end on the boat crying, that was rough to see.

Can't believe Tori died like that at the puzzle.

I'm happy Jordan and CT won, the other two is whatever.

That's a pretty crazy final. The timing was weird though, still don't get it but whatever.

This is a silly take. Paulie & Cara were all for Team USA until Laurel said she was trying to take them out.

Remember that week Laurel went home they were trying to orchestrate Cara vs. Ninja and were openly politicking to get that done until they realized they didn’t have the numbers.

This entire season goes differently if Laurel & Josh don’t send Wes into elimination. I think it would’ve ended up a single’s competition because the US would’ve taken the whole UK team out.

Ultimately Paulie dying on the course didn’t end up meaning much. Laurel & Bananas both wouldn’t have solved that puzzle Paulie did.

Laurel went out after like two weeks.

Entire season left and they forced out all Americans not under their umbrella.

They kept winning challenges, and losing Americans.

BOY I was SICK when Paulie woke from the dead and helped USA with that puzzle

Also more sick when Dee finished that solo puzzle with ease after not doing **** in the first leg

Almost threw my laptop after seeing Kam, Tori and Leroy get purged

First stage did nothing in the final except tire some people out

Glad CT won another one and also Jordan who simply showed up when it mattered

The only person they lost that would've made a difference was Jordan.

They kept throwing the Americans in because the smaller side of the alliance kept trying to throw challenges.

Bananas. Josh. Nany. All trash.

That Final came down to Paulie being a waste. All of those extra Americans would've still gotten purged.

The only explanation for team US being only 5 min back is team UK must've spent 20 hours trying to solve that puzzle before giving up :lol:.

Or there was a huge penalty for not solving it.

Last edited:
I also think four people winning is different than a single or duo. I don't look at Dee or Rogan as winners of a final. Even though Rogan did better than I expected.

Bananas would have made a difference in the final. Not a fan of his in general, but he can run finals.

But this Final wasn't a run at all until the Purge section :lol: It was one long grind about team work and keeping cool under pressure. Banans and them have too much ego and would've been yelling just like Zach was.

If the Bananas crew had their way, the team in the Final would've been Bananas, Zach, Jordan, Tori, Nany, Laurel & Josh.

And they would've failed at both of the puzzles. Then everyone in here would be saying man they should've kept someone who was good at puzzles.

The Final ultimately came down to Zach being adamant about proving the point everyone else was weak.

glad to see team UK take it i didnt want to see cara or paulie win it after all the trash they talked. Sucks to see Tori being left behind i feel like she deserved it

Stupid puzzles are always the equalizer and allow people who didn’t do a damn thing previously to snake their way to the end.

Leroy, Kam and Ashley got hosed on that :rofl:

Tori did too but at least Jordan won so it didn’t bother me as much.

Tori can at least share the cash with Jordan

Everyone on team UK wins

Yeah it actually worked out perfectly in that regard. Either or Tori or him were getting in. One more person on their team and there would be the possibility that neither made it.

- Dude, Jordan was working the whole season to cut what he viewed as dead weight (he tried to bait Turbo into a fight to get him kicked off and succeeded.)
- Josh was secretly working with Team UK the whole time to impress Georgia.
- The episode where Georgia got sent home she was working with Jordan and Tori to try to maneuver sending Kayleigh and Joss in and then Tori and Jordan would come over and they'd have the numbers.

Laurel, Bananas, and Josh started it and Jordan kept it going. You can argu that Jordan was trying to shed weak teammates like Ninja but they still created the divide.

Why don't people work on swimming and puzzles? :smh: :lol:

You know every final will include both.

Jigsaw, Rubic's, nail, sudoku, picross, grid, trivia, math, riddles, etc. All the puzzles!

Why don't people work on swimming and puzzles? :smh: :lol:

You know every final will include both.

Jigsaw, Rubic's, nail, sudoku, picross, grid, trivia, math, riddles, etc. All the puzzles!

It’s easy playing Monday Morning Quarterback with these things.

It’s like in basketball how some guys can knock down shots when the game is on the line and some guys just can’t. But if them in an open gym they’ll knock down those same shots at a high clip.

Some people just can’t perform when the pressure is on.

But this Final wasn't a run at all until the Purge section :lol: It was one long grind about team work and keeping cool under pressure. Banans and them have too much ego and would've been yelling just like Zach was.

If the Bananas crew had their way, the team in the Final would've been Bananas, Zach, Jordan, Tori, Nany, Laurel & Josh.

And they would've failed at both of the puzzles. Then everyone in here would be saying man they should've kept someone who was good at puzzles.

The Final ultimately came down to Zach being adamant about proving the point everyone else was weak.

True but does UK finish that big puzzle either? Doubt it. The other individual puzzle wouldn't have mattered except for the 4. Curious to see who UK's team would have been if it was Bananas and his crew.

- Dude, Jordan was working the whole season to cut what he viewed as dead weight (he tried to bait Turbo into a fight to get him kicked off and succeeded.)
- Josh was secretly working with Team UK the whole time to impress Georgia.
- The episode where Georgia got sent home she was working with Jordan and Tori to try to maneuver sending Kayleigh and Joss in and then Tori and Jordan would come over and they'd have the numbers.

Laurel, Bananas, and Josh started it and Jordan kept it going. You can argu that Jordan was trying to shed weak teammates like Ninja but they still created the divide.

I hear you on who "started it" I think Wes was the first one that got clipped for something like that, and I get it. But the whole point overall was they kept winning but losing Americans. :lol:

There was ZERO need for that to happen. Keep eliminating the UK one by one by one and eventually they would have had to alter the rest of the challenge. Which......

I almost wonder if by design MTV sets this stuff up. IF the USA literally just keeps dragging the UK, and it's 12 vs 3, certainly they have to have contingencies for that, right? So I wonder if they nudge the contestants a certain way. Cuz if US just kept winning, UK picks someone to go in, US picks UK over and over so that they always lose someone, hell, at some point someone from the UK jumps over to the US side (even further hurting the balance) MTV would have to be ready for that.

Bottom line, Paulie/Cara all season long ran the numbers and controlled the board. In the end, they had Kam, Ash, Cara, and Ninja, for a FINAL. With Jordan, CT, and Tori on the "UK" side. :lol: That's nothing but on Paulie/Cara and they got what they deserved, nothing. **** em.

I found it hilarious how Ashley was preaching about everyone having a bad attitude, when her history on the Challenge shows that she has one of the worst :lol:

Shocked that during the final she didn't throw one of her temper tantrums, threaten to quit and turn her back to her team like she does every season. She was still heated.

The whole timing out is trash.
THIS!
This was the only part of the Final I didn't like.
Time out is a safety feature that should not be in a FINAL.
Imagine if...........yea that **** was dumb.

They couldn't solve that puzzle, they should have still been there on the Beach.

Back
Top Bottom