MTV's The Challenge

Nicole, the little lesbian jawn from Skeletons

This was on Invasions when Laurel decided to explore her sexuality
Oh okay I remember that part.

I was thinking of a dude since he said triangle with Cara. I dont remember Nicole messing with Cara as well.

Nicole does look like Andy :lol:

The hosts are terrible. Nick Young looks and sounds dumb, like he’s struggling to read. The white girl is unbearable, I can’t listen to white broads like that.

Paulie looks ****in nuts. I’m dying.

Damn, Kayleigh been smashed by almost half the people on these shows

Last edited:
The hosts are terrible. Nick Young looks and sounds dumb, like he’s struggling to read. The white girl is unbearable, I can’t listen to white broads like that.

Paulie looks ****in nuts. I’m dying.

Damn, Kayleigh been smashed by almost half the people on these shows

I tried to tell you bro

Reunion was beyond pointless. Starting tuning out after hearing Paulie rant a couple times. Also as mentioned not sure why they got Swaggy P, he asked like 5 questions the whole time. Guess he was better than Lolo Jones last year. They should get the Miz back as host.

Oh okay I remember that part.

I was thinking of a dude since he said triangle with Cara. I dont remember Nicole messing with Cara as well.

Nicole does look like Andy :lol:

I know Nicole was trying to get with Cara that season first, but Cara wasn’t down for it I believe. Then Nicole ended up messing with laurel. But yea Cara and laurel were good friends still at that point.

yes sir and had i known at the time i had a smooth 500 for her.

i love Torrey. shes my type of white girl. not bubbly but doesnt act ghetto.

I would’ve too lmao

I saw kailah got an ******** page now I guess now that she’s single again she can start acting a fool:lol:

I saw kailah got an ******** page now I guess now that she’s single again she can start acting a fool:lol:

I think she's on the next season. No doubt she''ll be peeing the bed of one or more of the UK dudes after she gets her guts pushed in.

I think she's on the next season. No doubt she''ll be peeing the bed of one or more of the UK dudes after she gets her guts pushed in.
Say what? She's a night wetter? Proofs?

sidenote: What happened to Camila AND, where did Laurel originally come from? I know she started on Fresh Meat and won damn near every Challenge before folks started respecting her.....but, was she a Road Ruler or what?

Say what? She's a night wetter? Proofs?

sidenote: What happened to Camila AND, where did Laurel originally come from? I know she started on Fresh Meat and won damn near every Challenge before folks started respecting her.....but, was she a Road Ruler or what?

Kailah wet the bed a few seasons back when she slept with Cory.

Camila got the boot after her racist comments towards Leroy and having a mental breakdown where she tried to run over a producer with a golf cart and threatened to kill herself.

Laurel got on the show just by auditioning for it. Fresh Meat was her start.

Paulie is the corniest dude on this show. Just unreal levels of cringe when he was dancing. Glad someone also brought up his legend comment about making a final 3 straight years.

Kailah is such a filthy *****. Its nasty with her!

That caption up there is a Double Entendre.

Cane across this because her Ex been in his feelings about it. Turns out the first thing she does next season is sleep with Bear. Then she completely ghosted her Ex thats she been with for a couple years now

London was a ride

Paulie is the corniest dude on this show. Just unreal levels of cringe when he was dancing. Glad someone also brought up his legend comment about making a final 3 straight years.

Dude looked fat aswell. Been on the dream bulk after the show by the looks of it.

Back
Top Bottom