MTV's The Challenge

Cara was hacked like 2 years ago during all of that The Fappening hacks.

Kailah being a suicide girl also seems to be a 2 year old thing. What chick doesn't have an only fans at this point? :lol:

I knew Dee was trash and falling in love with a stripper cemented it

Started following her on IG since quarantine and all she does is random workouts and smoke wack Kansas City weed while Wes is at work :lol:

Kailah cool to look at, but her personality and behavior is pretty trash. Definitely one of the more annoying female competitors IMO.

My first intro to Kailah was whatever season was her first in the challenge and I forget why I did not rock with her, was she part of Lavender Ladies? I don’t think so cause she rocks with Jenna and Jenna hates Amanda.

There must have been a segment in the past where she did something that irked me.

My first intro to Kailah was whatever season was her first in the challenge and I forget why I did not rock with her, was she part of Lavender Ladies? I don’t think so cause she rocks with Jenna and Jenna hates Amanda.

There must have been a segment in the past where she did something that irked me.
i think she was just acting like she was already a beast. like she was the next cara

Nah Kailah is part of "the holy trinity" along with Jenna and Nany but now Nany the only one left this season. I think the rivalry with Jenna and Amanda started on Invasion.

Good to see them cancel Dee though, got what she deserved. We'll see if they keep up this stance moving forward.

She and Corey were fairly new (she might have been a rookie) and acting like they ran things. They wisely targeted Bananas out the gate but it rubbed some people the wrong way.

i think she was just acting like she was already a beast. like she was the next cara
Yeah, pretty much this. Add that she never showed she was that great of a competitor.

Only other thing is she slept around a bit and that whole violation during War of the Worlds when her and the other girls through that foreign girl's stuff on the floor.

She and Corey were fairly new (she might have been a rookie) and acting like they ran things. They wisely targeted Bananas out the gate but it rubbed some people the wrong way.

Her and Corey first season was like a Rookies vs Vets thing. When they had to live on that island and earn their way into the house.

It was invasions of champions where Corey was smashing Kailah. That was her first challenge. It was Dirty 30 where Corey had bananas on his hit list and wanted to get him out.

Scumbag snake moves.

Josh just finished calling Dee shady while he's been plotting against her and then follows through and snakes her.

Rogan scumbag of the season again :lol:

Wonder if they're gonna have a disclaimer message about Dee and BLM after this :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Production edited Dee's face as minimal as possible....she didn't even get shown in an interview :rofl:

Rogan and Bananas funny as hell
These dudes ****ing up past storylines they already created for ratings just to reflect **** now.

But I can go on Pluto tv right now and catch endless offensive moments on almost every challenge.

Yup they edited the crap out of that episode. I remember preview showed something went down during the capture the flag challenge. I’m gonna say Bayleigh and Dee were fighting because Dee kept snatching all the flags kinda playing dirty. That got edited you can tell during the challenge they were getting catty.

They probably had a long segment of Dee thinking she not gonna go in with a bunch of drama but they took it out. They didn’t even let her get any camera time the purgatory :lol:. Production probably wishing she lost to Mattie giving the timing but that challenge was not built for Mattie.

Back
Top Bottom