MTV's The Challenge

finally we may see some vets going in

I hope cast for szn 38 does not bring back any of the new folks from szn 37

Priscilla couldn’t get a better partner to break up the vets? Good and bad move.

Racist Ashley calling her all kinds of racist names in her head.

Sad to see my boy Hughie gone, he was ****in hilarious

I don't understand why Ashley walks around like she has accomplished stuff on these challenges. She's only won twice and both of those times was a partner challenge. Actually I can't recall if "Invasion of Champs" was partner related. MTV needs to give her a break from the challenge lol.

Facts. I can’t stand her and her attitude. Has a terrible elimination record. She won invasions which was a single player champion. But the one she won with Hunter they came on as mercenaries towards the end of the season which was quite the advantage. Only won because Paulie and Natalie threw their extra time towards joss and Sylvia or else they would’ve won the finals.

Well done Priscilla, idea was great but execution sucked. I would’ve went for Kyle instead from a vet vet team that was left.

Ashley looking flustered after Priscilla wasn’t scared off by her threats, made this episode that much better. Priscilla should have probably picked Kyle because I think the vets try to get Big Brother out the paint and Josh will be an early sacrificial lamb.

I don't understand why Ashley walks around like she has accomplished stuff on these challenges. She's only won twice and both of those times was a partner challenge. Actually I can't recall if "Invasion of Champs" was partner related. MTV needs to give her a break from the challenge lol.
Amber seems to have the same arrogance as Ashley now that she has won a season. Getting tired of every episode her acting like some queen and that she is going to take out people, then last night her being shocked when her name came up during the vote discussion.

Also Ashley's win in Final Reckoning may be one of the most undeserved of all time considering her and Hunter came in like halfway through the season due to that stupid mercenaries twist. That season is one of the worst IMO.

It's still amazing Smashley was even on any challenge to begin with. She flamed out of her Real World season in epic fashion, and I believe the only reason she even did Rivals III was because Cory needed a partner (I forget the details, but she was a late add, I think). Then, she kind of stumbled into winning Invasion and then won Reckoning, which I'd pretty much stopped watching well before the final because the season was that bad.

I must be missed when Amber got with Jeremiah.

Seems like the girls and fess hate on amber cause she's the attractive rookie who won her first season
Fessy for some reason has been plotting against her even before that.

It started as I'm the least closest to you in the Big Brother alliance to I'm going to try and send you home cuz I don't want to partner with you in the final. He failed at that but did get a new partner and then failed in the final.

“I’m a two time champ.”

Said “champ”:

8D58522C-7C15-4DFA-B572-191B2814B567.jpeg

Didnt think Cory was gonna win that elimination

My guess the surprise is mass purge and they pick new partners or solo game from now on

That was a good elimination.

Should keep that for future challenges.

Would be crazy if it's solo game the rest of the way.

Between Ashley playing the victim card again and Cory doing the same with the family card that episode was almost too much for.

Thank God that Mr. TJ/Uncle CT broad's footage was kept to a minimum.

Between Ashley playing the victim card again and Cory doing the same with the family card that episode was almost too much for.

Thank God that Mr. TJ/Uncle CT broad's footage was kept to a minimum.
I actually don't mind Emy that much but agree that her being overly dramatic does get annoying at times.

I feel that Ashley and Cory could argue for hours and get nowhere lol. Nelson also always feels the need to put himself in the middle of things when its really not necessary.

They have also been keeping Bettina's laugh in the confessionals to a minimum since the early eps. She does have some great tig ol bitties though.

Last night's elimination was solid. I like the way the two sides worked out different approaches. Was cool to see.

LOL at TJ pausing.....you guys can go rejoin the group...... *stunned silence, everywhere* :lol: :pimp:

Wonder what he has up his sleeve next.

Not sure how Cory can act the way he was, they CLEARLY saw him workin with a rookie, don't matter who his partner is.

I'm just sad it wasn't Josh that was thrown in first. I know y'all heard his first interview where he was sayin he was stressed and thought they were all gonna be comin for him.....(could played that interview from any of the last 4+ seasons. :lol: )

And how come he said like 10 different times how he was tryin to protect this or that person? Does he think he's a bodyguard or somethin? I don't get how anyone on that set takes him seriously. "I can't protect you, I was tryin to protect you, I've been protecting you....." man, shut up. You ain't done ****. :lol:

I could tell during the daily challenge Cory wanted to smack the **** out of Josh :rofl:

Nany sent home her biggest competition and still probably won't win the final

I think CT will skate by like he did in WOTW 2 because of everyone else bringing drama

I could tell during the daily challenge Cory wanted to smack the **** out of Josh :rofl:

Nany sent home her biggest competition and still probably won't win the final

I think CT will skate by like he did in WOTW 2 because of everyone else bringing drama

It ain't even that. He skates by every season because no one has the balls to go into elimination against him.

It ain't even that. He skates by every season because no one has the balls to go into elimination against him.
So much this. Outside of Total Madness (had the skull twist) he tends to play the background in most recent seasons. Plus this season he got rid of the Dad bod so he's near prime CT (kind of?).

Also, as I may have already mentioned, they are definitely treating this as another WOTW/Fresh Meat type season as WOTW didn't generate many regulars outside of Josh smh. Josh and Devin have the most punchable faces and like to get in your face to bait you knowing you'll go home if you lay a hand on them.

CT doesn't even get airtime because he's just boring. He's, like, 42 years old. He doesn't care and doesn't stir stuff up anymore. He had one confessional quote in this episode and that was it.

Back
Top Bottom