MTV's The Challenge

Forgot about the Challenge Untold doc.

Hopefully they put the episodes on Paramount+

I have the Challenge on record for every new episode and was delighted when it popped up. Thought the new season did a sneak attack, but it was the doc. Halfway through...got me googling folks I forgot about. Lots of them in their 50s now. It's crazy.:lol:

Sidenote: Makes me love and further supplant the nostalgia of the 90s/early 2Ks...good times.

Last edited:
I had no idea the War of the Worlds elimination set got washed away by a hundred year flood. I knew about the Gauntlet 2 fiasco, when people accidentally discovered the course, and production had to pivot last minute. That's why the Gauntlet 2 final sucked.

Some fun unseen footage, albeit brief, from the show. Enjoying the doc so far. I know they're doing the entire history now, and hope they get into more detail in the next four episodes.

After watching the trailer, looks like there are a couple old school-inspired challenges.

How you gonna have an episodes of GOATS and have Aneesa and Cam? :lol:

One of them took Kenny's spot for obvious reasons, but no Landon? Cmon MTV.

They setting up the new season with Bananas and CT though. Building that drama. I wish LeRoy would come back.

The travesty is not mentioning Evelyn. She won three seasons, got screwed in Gauntlet 3, and quit on The Ruins because she hated her team (understandable, now that we know what we know), which she very easily could have made it through and won.

Also, CT isn't on the next season. He's taking a break. And, Leroy is done for awhile with the baby and all.

However, the casting pool for The Challenge World Champions has been released. Things could get interesting.

How you gonna have an episodes of GOATS and have Aneesa and Cam? :lol:

One of them took Kenny's spot for obvious reasons, but no Landon? Cmon MTV.

They setting up the new season with Bananas and CT though. Building that drama. I wish LeRoy would come back.

CT isn't on S38 sadly. They really gotta get an individual season with all of CT/Johnny/Wes/Jordan before any of them retire.

Super trailer for s. 38 is out y'all. Will admit it's got me hyped. Laurel hooking up with multiple guys it appears lol. Nany getting cocky smh.

Looks like a highly sports entertaining season.

Turbo byke with the beard and man bun.

Also Laurel with her tall, cute self.

Nany really feeling herself since she's teamed with Bananas. :lol: :smh:

The Nany Special™ gonna be extra comedy this season.

30708082-9752-4612-893B-8B8D02BA00FF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom