MTV's The Challenge

This guy is so ******* corny :lol:

0110FCF4-30AF-435D-88A3-900AD302E527.jpeg

It’s not like their rivals. CT showed up for multiple seasons and won while Backpack was on his break hosting tv shows.

CT can take a break if he wants whenever.
Plus CT's got a fam and maybe he's looking to get more into acting. That movie he did probably didn't earn him that much but it could lead into other opportunities.

Rachel so damn fine 🔥

When did Jake Johnson (who looks like TJ to me) become a part of the Challenge? :nerd:

:lol: @ trying to make Nany being a ho for 10+ years a powerful example of her exploring her sexuality.

Julie's crazy. Pulling the safety line like a maniac and got the nerve to say if it were two dudes it wouldn't be an issue.

Last edited:
There was an episode 0 yesterday to provide introductions to this seasons cast, it was hosted by Bananas, Nany, Jordan, Aneesa, Veronica and Darrell. It was kind of cringe having all 6 of them huddled up at a table but I'm still hyped for this season. I just hope these 6 don't get that unfair of an advantage as it sounds like they don't drop in until at least after the first elimination (they are being dubbed 'heavy hitters' like some of the vets were in a previous season). Final Reckoning had one of the most unfair formats when Cory/Devin came on ep 12 as mercenaries and were allowed onto the show after winning the elimination, the eventual winners Hunter and Ashley came on at ep 7 lol and smh.

Also, Nam and his partner weren't even mentioned in the ep yesterday which certainly raises red flags about them going right away or getting DQ'ed.

Love seeing Kailah getting put out da paint.

Her smugness and sense of entitlement were grating on me especially since she really hasn't done **** in these Challenges

She basically a tattoed Nany variant.

Wonder how much money MTV coughed up to get Bananas byke? :lol:

Ravyn and Nurys.
1665624819097.png

Love seeing Kailah getting put out da paint.

Her smugness and sense of entitlement were grating on me especially since she really hasn't done **** in these Challenges

She basically a tattoed Nany variant.

Wonder how much money MTV coughed up to get Bananas byke? :lol:

Ravyn and Nurys.
1665624819097.png
I used to enjoy looking at Kailah, but now I just hear her talking whenever I see her. She is just so dumb and annoying, she really just needs to shut up.

Why did Kaycee leave
Was going to ask this as well but looks like covid

Lot of new faces, guess that’s what all stars is for now.

Turbo not playing, glad he back, son like a high level black belt in real life.

I hope the cast just laught when they introduce Annesa as some untouchable athlete in the coming weeks

^ Yeah, I'm not thrilled with so many newbies, but that's how it goes now.

Bananas and Nanys intro was dope af though. :lol:

Turbo is nuts. I can't figure out if I like or hate him.

So Kaycee is gone just like that?? Heard either her or partner got Covid, but it looks like she comes back as they did flash a clip of her in the mini season preview after last nights ep. This leads me to believe another team is DQ'ed or has to leave for some reason down the line.

Back
Top Bottom