MTV's The Challenge

Michelle with the waterworks. :lol:
Even when she said she loved Nany and didn't expect to be named earlier I did not expect all that crying and calling this a betrayal of their friendship :lol: When she said she was her sister I was like who are you?!?

Jay really got me wondering if it was real or if she's some manipulative psychopath :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Turbo's unnecessary heel turn and alienating everybody coming byke to bite him in the ***

Even when she said she loved Nany and didn't expect to be named earlier I did not expect all that crying and calling this a betrayal of their friendship :lol: When she said she was her sister is was like whp are you?!?

Jay really got me wondering if it was real or if she's some manipulative psychopath :lol: :nerd:
I think the latter, based on how she was talking about making jay her dog. :lol: she couldn’t get him to make the right decision though

Why did they get rid of nam and his partner?

Nany got herself some new teeth or somethin

I don’t like how they set that elimination up so the group could help. Weak. Mad anti climatic.

Honest question......can teeth grow? No reason, just wonderin.

Olivia got herself a PAIR.

Horacio got Laurel soaked already. :smh:

Turbo never gonna survive takin on the entire cast. Not a single duo helped them. :lol:

Nam has had some **** luck these past two seasons. I wonder if he's brought back again.

Kaycee back just like that?!? Ehh maybe it truly was a false positive but I'm thinking its more they let her and bro quarantine and brought them back. There is no way they weren't going to have Nany and Kaycee there at the same time.

Also, with the edit Horacio and Olivia got I'm thinking they will be heavily featured in the coming episodes. Look forward to seeing how far they go. That daily Challenge was kinda BS though and it still bothers me when they do those types of challenges and there's practically no way to tell who had the "fastest" time until TJ announces it. With how fast Bananas/Nany and Devin/Tori appeared to do it I almost knew it was gonna be one of those pairs and not Horacio smh.

That was a highly sports entertaining elimination.

Olivia and Horacio beasted in that last round.

Ravyn bae, :emoji_heart_eyes:

Tommy and Analyse worked themselved into a shoot.

Like how dude tried to politic and immediately got exposed and who he sent it came back.

Crazy how they're painted one a at but ultimately fail.

Bring back Frank to show them how to argue or send them to Wes to properly learn. That's how he made Devin.

I'm so tired of hearing dude call himself Nelly T and be a complete non-threat every single year.

Fessy hasn't learned a damn thing.

When I seen them carrying those barrels and Jordan was on his good hand, made sense to me.....then he switched sides and I'm like......? *Jackie Chan.confused meme*

The new girls this season are whew

Ravyn not tying her shoes and Johnny looking like he was feeling accomplished even though he got washed :lol:

Ravyn is fine damn, but she screams crazy chick.

Another daily challenge where time is kept secret and there's two heats smh. Really wish they'd done a second heat with the top 4 so we would know the actual winner. I almost knew the winners were gonna be Fessy and his partner smh.

Nurys is so damn fine!

Nelson finally won a daily and showed off some intelligence manipulating that elimination.

Olivia's thangs were thanging heavy this episode.

What a pathetic elimination. Hopefully they don't bring back Frodo for future seasons.

Olivia is boobs and brains. :pimp:

:rofl: at Nelson getting credit.......for Olivia's plan. :rofl:

Olivia's pink shirt open to her shoulder blades.

Buddy in friend zone Bolivia. :lol: :lol: :lol: He couldn't lift her an inch while other dude standin there sleeping. :rofl:

Laurel desperate for it.

original_3b521e51-02f3-40d5-98a4-780712ca0a14_PXL_20221103_061541658.MP~2.jpg

Horacio's whole body fighting to keep his eyes up.....

Back
Top Bottom