MTV's The Challenge

Without spoilers, can somebody guide me as to what mtv challenges (the OG style) I have missed in the last couple years? I saw Leroy’s last challenge where they finished in Iceland I believe, and then I haven’t seen any up until this most recent one that devin and tori won.

Without spoilers, can somebody guide me as to what mtv challenges (the OG style) I have missed in the last couple years? I saw Leroy’s last challenge where they finished in Iceland I believe, and then I haven’t seen any up until this most recent one that devin and tori won.

There was only 1 in between, Spies Lies and Allies.

watching war of the worlds 2 again and Jordan was in rare form. Without a doubt his best season. Ct with probably one of the best most lowkey political games ever. Did not let anybody know he was working with caras cult till like the last vote before the finals then won. Tori dropped the ball. Paulie is really hard to watch dude is just so cringe. I’ll take Cara on the roster again any season but leave him out

Tyrie and nelson are bad but are we forgetting Derrick?? Tori’s man on dirty 30. He was awful.

Derrick was only on 1 season. Tyrie is like all time bad. At least Nelly has been to a final. Dude has rocks for brains but he's comedy and he's loyal to a fault so he makes for good tv.

watching war of the worlds 2 again and Jordan was in rare form. Without a doubt his best season. Ct with probably one of the best most lowkey political games ever. Did not let anybody know he was working with caras cult till like the last vote before the finals then won. Tori dropped the ball. Paulie is really hard to watch dude is just so cringe. I’ll take Cara on the roster again any season but leave him out

CT had me in tears during the final when he bullied the other team when they crossed paths just pushing them out of the way. His old tendencies kicked in.

Danny and Tyrie probably the worst players on 5+ seasons. Maybe slight edge to Tyrie for worst.

Derrick H was only on twice. Was very forgettable in his time.

All caught up now.

Joanna worked herself into a serious shoot backstabbing Kellyanne then tried to flip it on her talking about she told people about their alliance. :lol:

Long term that might've been the smart play cuz Kellyanne crazy af.

Nelson showing the #LowIQ this elimination. :lol:

Damn those two "MVPs" on team US think they can run this game lol.
They'll def be called into the main challenge since they both got that "I'm better than you" mentality.

Damn those two "MVPs" on team US think they can run this game lol.
They'll def be called into the main challenge since they both got that "I'm better than you" mentality.

Danny and Sarah have the right strategy because these Legends are only gonna look out for themselves.

Interesting to see how this Legends vs MVPs thing plays since all the team are intermingled.

I have a feeling they are either gonna go to two big teams or individuals by mid season. I kinda figured they'd put the Argentina teams in again.

Wes came off like a huge DB this past episode :lol:

Glad Kelly Anne didn't get tossed in again.

Danny and Sarah are sabotaging their game. They're acting like the game is Legends vs. MVPs when it's not.

If they just lay low and stop trying to make a big move they can easily make it to the final easy with their alliance. (Team USA + Jordan via Tori and Wes via Bananas)

But they're being paranoid and they're about to paint a target on their back once shh hits the fan

Danny and Sarah have the right strategy because these Legends are only gonna look out for themselves.

Interesting to see how this Legends vs MVPs thing plays since all the team are intermingled.
They do have the right strategy. Danny wanting to take out Jordan is a smart move but Tori is always gonna veto that. A lot of these legends do play a scared game that’s one of the many reasons the regular challenge has become so boring. It should have been legends vs mvps from the start anyway.

Last edited:
That first heat Wes smoked the former Cowboy 🤣
And the last heat Zara held him down while Wes ran lol. Let’s be real Danny would not last in the regular challenge. he won USA because production was horrible. He would be out in one of the first 3 guys elimination. Tyson would be a problem tho.

All caught up now.

Joanna worked herself into a serious shoot backstabbing Kellyanne then tried to flip it on her talking about she told people about their alliance. :lol:

Long term that might've been the smart play cuz Kellyanne crazy af.

Nelson showing the #LowIQ this elimination. :lol:
Na def not the best play long term. Kellyanne is crazy. Like bat **** crazy and paranoid but she’s loyal and that would have been a number for Jonna no matter what. She hit me back on ig and said the editing is super harsh on her and didn’t show Jonna going around the house talking bad about her to justify her move. That’s what hurt her and still does watching it way more than the vote in cause she’s been around her family.

Back
Top Bottom