MTV's The Challenge

Jordan saved this episode :lol:

Corey annoying as hell to me too. He’s approaching Josh level but hasn’t done any of the lols that Josh has done before.

Whoever sees CT in the elimination RIP cause that’s def gonna be a physical one I bet :lol:

I loved Jordan resting for two points. :rofl: :rofl:

Wonder what the 3rd option is. Either it's Jordan's choice, or maybe it's head to head and Jordan sits out?

I believe everything Jordan said in that vid except that he didn’t give him 2 points.

He literally says in the confessional vid I GAVE YOU 2 POINTS! :lol:

If not for that vid I was about to say Jordan does some of the dumbest most cocky arrogant **** on the challenge bar none. Good thing he cleared it up :lol:

Maybe I'm getting ahead of things, but what if, hypothetically, all the champions lost their eliminations? Would everyone just make the final?

That'd be like the old days when teams of, like, eight people would make the final.

Maybe I'm getting ahead of things, but what if, hypothetically, all the champions lost their eliminations? Would everyone just make the final?

That'd be like the old days when teams of, like, eight people would make the final.
TJ would just make up the 3rd phase of the game: “Endgame” or some **** and we would have some mass elimination challenge (probably more than once) and then there’d be like 3 or 4 girls/guys left who qualify for the final.

TJ would just make up the 3rd phase of the game: “Endgame” or some **** and we would have some mass elimination challenge (probably more than once) and then there’d be like 3 or 4 girls/guys left who qualify for the final.

Right, there is a 3rd phase coming. That's why I added the caveat. I'm sure there's a plan for mass eliminations to get the numbers down. I just can't imagine they'd send more than 6-8 people to a final.

I was looking at some of the old seasons and forgot how many people made finals. Some of the Gauntlets and Infernos had teams of eight or nine in the finals.

Right, there is a 3rd phase coming. That's why I added the caveat. I'm sure there's a plan for mass eliminations to get the numbers down. I just can't imagine they'd send more than 6-8 people to a final.

I was looking at some of the old seasons and forgot how many people made finals. Some of the Gauntlets and Infernos had teams of eight or nine in the finals.
They would do a huge purge before the final or at least have a double or triple elimination depending how the other eliminations played out.

Kaz.
1700706503244.png

Big T would get to face the weakest mercenary smh. Have a strong suspicion she gets to the final or eliminated right before with the way they have been featuring her this season.

That elimnation challenge was stupid, so boring they didnt even really show the competition just them talking about it. They should have put them in the barrells and made them attempt to get the same tiles instead of their own piles or something.

Seems like the rest of the house is just totally fine with losing money every elimination to a champion. Playing real scared and kinda just assuming they'll be there at the end to split the final money cuz a smaller group is a bigger cut.

Now I hope in the next phase TJ says you can't get to my final without having won at least one elimination :lol:

Last edited:
Seems like the rest of the gouse is just totally fine with losing money every elimination to a champion. Playing real scared and kinda just assuming they'll be there at the end to split the final money cuz a smaller group is a bigger cut.

Now I hope in the next phase TJ says you can't get to my final without having won at least one elimination :lol:

I’m still confused why they’re even picking on big t (I know alliance numbers). She isn’t going to do **** in the final. Bring along the dead weight.

also, the third pole in the draw has to be the one with the spikes on it like the puzzle and CT showed. What it means though, I still don’t know. I was thinking they both have to battle the vet like Tyler/John during the infamous johnny backpack elimination against CT.

I skipped one challenge and was lost. When they teased who was coming out I saw the height and the hair color and was like oh bet that’s Tori, let’s go!

Then I’m like Kaz? Calling her a world champion? :lol:

Then she got smoked by Big T!!! Nah. I now at least think the girl side of the two challenges and finals she won was weak sauce.

I bought Paramount + for BF because I was confused when TJ said Jordan was a 4 X champion. Had no clue chips from other shows were counted. I have a hard time putting Jonna in the same level as Sarah, who also has two wins. I know Cara-Marie had two but I guess they count her Pro vs Joes title making her total three.

I skipped one challenge and was lost. When they teased who was coming out I saw the height and the hair color and was like oh bet that’s Tori, let’s go!

Then I’m like Kaz? Calling her a world champion? :lol:

Then she got smoked by Big T!!! Nah. I now at least think the girl side of the two challenges and finals she won was weak sauce.

I'm fine with them counting titles from the other shows like All Stars, USA and World Champions + the international shows but still don't think Pros v Joes should. Format of that show is so much different from regular series. Also, two most memorable things from those shows would be CT going at TO and Riff Raff showing up late or not at all to the competitions haha.

Back
Top Bottom