Mummification, Reincarnation...

The first "Holy Trinity" was considered to be Osirus, Isis and Horus (Father, Son and Holy Mother). This was at least 1500-2000 years before Christ. 

isis.jpg

[font=verdana, arial, sans-serif, helvetica]
[/font]

[/font]

123.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]
HORUS

horus.jpg

KanyeW.jpg

O.

The first "Holy Trinity" was considered to be Osirus, Isis and Horus (Father, Son and Holy Mother). This was at least 1500-2000 years before Christ. 

isis.jpg

[/font]

[/font]

123.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[/font]
HORUS

horus.jpg

KanyeW.jpg

O.

Originally Posted by cartune

isis.jpg

Drop.down.and get ur eagle on girl

isis.jpg

Drop.down.and get ur eagle on girl

Does anyone think Egyptian religion promotes a superiority/egotistic attitude?

Maybe its the entertainment industry that promotes that feeling. Ex: People using it in lyrics and rhymes to empower people/themselves; Jewelry; album covers...

I don't get a feeling of humility when viewing the religion as a whole. Now, let me add I have not read much of Egyptian "holy" text. Its what I feel from viewing it at the surface.

I am not trying to put down the religion/history. But its one of those vibes I catch from it. Anyone else?

Maybe its the entertainment industry that promotes that feeling. Ex: People using it in lyrics and rhymes to empower people/themselves; Jewelry; album covers...

I don't get a feeling of humility when viewing the religion as a whole. Now, let me add I have not read much of Egyptian "holy" text. Its what I feel from viewing it at the surface.

I am not trying to put down the religion/history. But its one of those vibes I catch from it. Anyone else?

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

What do you mean by Egyptian religion? Alot of this stuff you'r calling religion were philosophies, mythology and ways of life that were stolen and made into religions. Everything from Astrology, The Law Of Attraction, Architecture, Science, Math to the American Judicial System came from Egypt. So when a black person who has been told that he is inferior in all aspects of life finds out that his "race" is responsible for 90% of the world's progression of course that person is going to walk around with a new outlook on life or conscious enlightenment that could be perceived as "Superiority/Egostitcal"

What do you mean by Egyptian religion? Alot of this stuff you'r calling religion were philosophies, mythology and ways of life that were stolen and made into religions. Everything from Astrology, The Law Of Attraction, Architecture, Science, Math to the American Judicial System came from Egypt. So when a black person who has been told that he is inferior in all aspects of life finds out that his "race" is responsible for 90% of the world's progression of course that person is going to walk around with a new outlook on life or conscious enlightenment that could be perceived as "Superiority/Egostitcal"

That's a completely accurate assumption coming from our culture and looking at it for face value. But like you said, it's what you feel from viewing from the surface.  But once you start seeking, you see how much of the culture is enshrined in our current culture you realize that this is a continuation of a pagan culture in disguise of monotheism.  This "American Dream" is the inception of it's "founding fathers" and we are all apart of it whether we believe it or deny it. 
Alot of people look back and only see the jewels, clothes and aesthetics, but all of that stuff is surface. Everything they did was for a reason. No peice of jewelry was made to just be nice and chucked full of diamonds for "bling" factor. They served electromagnetic and alchemical purposes. People's pieces were based off their aura and solar anatomy. When we look at jewelry today, it's completely useless and has no functional purpose except for broadcasting social status and serves no purpose except to promote lifestyles that aren't anything more than commercial concepts. Every piece of architecture, clothing design, masonry (stone work) had a meaning, purpose, and function.   

Our concept and ideas about masonry are nothing but a continuation of the craft throughout all time. Different cultures have had custodianship and some have abused "power"(PRWR-PR=House, WR=Heru) and become addicted. But that still shouldn't keep people from losing sight of what is going on currently in media. Kanye and Jay and all of them are doing there roles. They are leading us through revelations.Revealing the game to the masses. People need to stop hating and confusing others about this stuff and start some scholarly research if you really talkin bout it. 

That's a completely accurate assumption coming from our culture and looking at it for face value. But like you said, it's what you feel from viewing from the surface.  But once you start seeking, you see how much of the culture is enshrined in our current culture you realize that this is a continuation of a pagan culture in disguise of monotheism.  This "American Dream" is the inception of it's "founding fathers" and we are all apart of it whether we believe it or deny it. 
Alot of people look back and only see the jewels, clothes and aesthetics, but all of that stuff is surface. Everything they did was for a reason. No peice of jewelry was made to just be nice and chucked full of diamonds for "bling" factor. They served electromagnetic and alchemical purposes. People's pieces were based off their aura and solar anatomy. When we look at jewelry today, it's completely useless and has no functional purpose except for broadcasting social status and serves no purpose except to promote lifestyles that aren't anything more than commercial concepts. Every piece of architecture, clothing design, masonry (stone work) had a meaning, purpose, and function.   

Our concept and ideas about masonry are nothing but a continuation of the craft throughout all time. Different cultures have had custodianship and some have abused "power"(PRWR-PR=House, WR=Heru) and become addicted. But that still shouldn't keep people from losing sight of what is going on currently in media. Kanye and Jay and all of them are doing there roles. They are leading us through revelations.Revealing the game to the masses. People need to stop hating and confusing others about this stuff and start some scholarly research if you really talkin bout it. 

Valid points from both cartune and torgriffith

"when a black person who has been told that he is inferior in all aspects of life finds out that his "race" is responsible for 90% of the world's progression of course that person is going to walk around with a new outlook on life"

I understand that completely. Although I never experienced the "new" awareness/enlightenment feeling of learning of this. I can relate through similar euphoric/enlightened ideas on how becoming this must be for someone of African descent that has been in the dark their whole lives.

The Ancient Egyptian "culture" is enchanting to say the least. The search for immortality, reincarnation, the rich and long history, the empire. It's all fascinating. If i were to summarize my opinion on Ancient Egypt it would be Greatness. It's a old and rich culture that has many people awe-stricken.
With many of Egypt's Holy secrets suppressed or lost, it keeps more questions forming in my head while i research.

Was Egypt the perfect civilization? It was around for THOUSANDS of Years! That's an amazing Empire... well that we know of in this Era or have heard about.
Was Egypt's religion (In my opinion) was really the blue print for each of the big 3 religions of the western world( Judaism, Christianity, and Islam)? Notice the similarities in all 3 and how they somehow connect to something that was taught THOUSAND of years early in Egyptian or Hindu Holy books.

To me something clearly is missing from the history books when it comes to ancient cultures... ex: Egyptians/Hinduism. Their is much more enlightening ideas out there that have yet to be "re-thought".

Torgriffith
No doubt J and Ye are doing their acting for "good" purpose. I just think after its filtered through the media, the general public is left with something "not as attractive" as it should be. People really need to start indulging in knowledge and less in the "rat race". Entertainers do their job, and we really dont have a good leader or mentor for knowledge. Their is much more to be said on this.

Valid points from both cartune and torgriffith

"when a black person who has been told that he is inferior in all aspects of life finds out that his "race" is responsible for 90% of the world's progression of course that person is going to walk around with a new outlook on life"

I understand that completely. Although I never experienced the "new" awareness/enlightenment feeling of learning of this. I can relate through similar euphoric/enlightened ideas on how becoming this must be for someone of African descent that has been in the dark their whole lives.

The Ancient Egyptian "culture" is enchanting to say the least. The search for immortality, reincarnation, the rich and long history, the empire. It's all fascinating. If i were to summarize my opinion on Ancient Egypt it would be Greatness. It's a old and rich culture that has many people awe-stricken.
With many of Egypt's Holy secrets suppressed or lost, it keeps more questions forming in my head while i research.

Was Egypt the perfect civilization? It was around for THOUSANDS of Years! That's an amazing Empire... well that we know of in this Era or have heard about.
Was Egypt's religion (In my opinion) was really the blue print for each of the big 3 religions of the western world( Judaism, Christianity, and Islam)? Notice the similarities in all 3 and how they somehow connect to something that was taught THOUSAND of years early in Egyptian or Hindu Holy books.

To me something clearly is missing from the history books when it comes to ancient cultures... ex: Egyptians/Hinduism. Their is much more enlightening ideas out there that have yet to be "re-thought".

Torgriffith
No doubt J and Ye are doing their acting for "good" purpose. I just think after its filtered through the media, the general public is left with something "not as attractive" as it should be. People really need to start indulging in knowledge and less in the "rat race". Entertainers do their job, and we really dont have a good leader or mentor for knowledge. Their is much more to be said on this.

So is Kanye portraying himself as Horus? What I find odd is that I was listening to "Meet the Parents" by Jay-Z not to long before I came into this thread and realized that the Mother is "Isis" in the story.

So is Kanye portraying himself as Horus? What I find odd is that I was listening to "Meet the Parents" by Jay-Z not to long before I came into this thread and realized that the Mother is "Isis" in the story.

Back
Top Bottom