Music Forum random thoughts/confessions

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

T.I. is the best all around rapper of THIS decade......hands down......and top 25 of all time

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Iz you rollin?!?"........Yeah you might be!!!!

I listen to Nirvana and Journey almost everyday.

Chicago '85 is my favorite R&B CD ever.

Starange Wondah is my favorite rapper. ever.

Big Daddy Kane is the best rapper Ive ever heard.

Big Noyd's verse on give up the goods is my lifetime theme ...

Sheek Louch Verse off Black Rob Can I Live is Impeccable.

I listen to almost every rapper/rap group from the South. regardless if its Outkast, Jeezy, Rick Ross, Luda, T.I., UGK, Dem Franchise Boyz, Pastor Troy,Gucci, Lil Jon, Pitbull, Boosie, Lil Wayne, Three 6 Mafia, Soulja Boy, etc.

Of all Southern artists, a majority of my favorites come from Atlanta.

My favorite club/party hits ever are Tear Da Club Up, No Mo Play In GA, Get Low, Back Dat $@@ Up, and Bia Bia.

Lil Jon is in my personal top 5. I still consider him a rapper.

Jeezy has been my favorite rapper of this decade.

Only artists I eff from NY are 50, Lloyd Banks, Cam, Jim Jones, Juelz, Busta Rhymes, DMX, Jada, and Fab. Not too much of a Jay or Nas fan.

*flame suit*

2pac is phenomonal and I bump him at least once a week

I really think Drake is better than your favorite artist right now and is better than most rappers out

I think its becoming cool to hate on people like drake and wayne, etc.

Trey songz is underrated

I dont understand the gucci mane hype at all

I have a huge infactuation with 90's music, word to hi five "I like the way" and "She's playing hard to get"

I have only listened to an Outkast album like 3-4 times in my life. but know the words to almost every single they've made.

Pac the person means more to me than my father (divorced at
glasses.gif
i think Pac is one of the greatest men of My time.

I wish J cole wasnt signed to RocNation, i just dont see his album coming out

I rarely look at who posts, so I read damn near every post i come across...meaning, i could save myself time by realizin the poster sooner and not reading

xxxxx x xx x xxxxx x xx x x x x x never mind that

the same folks who were leaning and rockin with it in big white tees, went on to "goin dumb," then began jerkin

i didnt like the slaughterhouse cd too much...i bought two copies
grin.gif

I love Nas' music, but i think yall be frontin on his last 3 albums.

I really actually do hate Juelz santanaa. like dude is the worst rapper ive ever heard.

i admit my musical taste are very limited...i dont give a F!!!, i like waht i like.

- I actually have "The Infamous" tattooed on my arm...same font and everything. When Jay dissed Prodigy I started lying saying it was the name of myold neighborhood.

- Lil Wayne's verse off "Uptown" and "Money On My Mind" from C2 almost make me want to become a fan.

-Growing up in a Crip neighborhood notwithstanding, "Piru Love" has been one of my favorite songs since forever.

-The Alchemist is the best producer in hip-hop today. He could make the modern Chronic if he really tried.

-I dislike the new Jay-Z because he could singlehandedly "repair" hip-hop. Instead he just goes along with all the other bs.

-Not much of a Tip fan now but "Urban Legend" is one of the top 5 albums released this decade.

I have only listened to an Outkast album like 3-4 times in my life.

All jokes aside yo, you gotta sit down with the first four (especially ATLiens). You'll be glad you did.

after listening to the Bodega Chron... i'm convinced joell needs to just stay solo and smash songs like he did on that joint cant wait for free agents in2010

Wayne is wayyy too overrated son said he making rebirth of auto tune lol hahaha %%*?

gucci is overrated but when he comes thru he comes thru otherwise he is beyond basura

jeezy is the illest trap rapper but peoples hatin on him like he bunz now ????

John Legend gets no respect

Kanye last joint was bunz i listened to it like 10 times and still dont hear how its classic or great? its alright like 2-3 tracks that bang

EM fell off

Detox prolly gonna be whack

BISD better be bangin

Wale needs to make hits and stop loggin in online

Drake is overrated and i hope his cd is whack doesn't matter tho he gonna go plat regardless

Young Dro gets no love

Rakim gets no love on tv or NT its really sad

Plessure P makes hot records

Trey songz is a ACE on Feat. tracks dunno bout solo tho

Raekwon gets no love OBFCL2 is a classic

Wu tang needs a hot album i sweat none of there albums are as good as they should be

hope Ghost,Rae,Method drop that lp next year

i hope dmx doesn't come back he is horrible

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by jthagreat

the same folks who were leaning and rockin with it in big white tees, went on to "goin dumb," then began jerkin
Uh no...

i work with kids, so i see fads and the change continuously....

I have only listened to an Outkast album like 3-4 times in my life.

All jokes aside yo, you gotta sit down with the first four (especially ATLiens). You'll be glad you did.

like growin up, i listened to it with my older brothers (Wu tang too) and all the stuff dudes older than me listened to, but me physically puttinthe cd in, no.

I feel....

Eminem stole his whole style off Masta Ace

Drake was better when he was biting off Phonte

Soulja Boy plays his position well, I dont hate him at all, and I think he's very logical

Gucci Mane's materai in 09' > Em's material in 09'

I didn't buy Cudi's, or Dream's albums though I always wanted to, to support them

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

- I actually have "The Infamous" tattooed on my arm...same font and everything. When Jay dissed Prodigy I started lying saying it was the name of my old neighborhood.
This explains a lot.

But yeah...

- I've always been very open-minded when it comes to music. Why restrict yourself to one genre? I don't $%%* with heavy metal or !!%+ like that, butgive me something that sounds good or I like and I'll listen to it again.

- That being said 95% of my playlist consists of hip hop/R&B. Go figure.

- Frank White is the GOAT. He wasn't the best at one particular category but was the quintessential rapper.

- Jay is by far the most scrutinized artist on here. And that's a fact.

- I was planning on runnin' through the BP III thread after I listened to the album but why even bother? It's the same !!%+ every time.

- On To The Next One should have been released as a single instead of the NY joint.

- Still haven't heard Cudi's album but I plan to.

- I don't have a GOAT for a producer but Timbo is somewhere in my top 3.

- Cam'Ron and the Dips shaped a lot of you _'s lives. He's the Jesus Christ of the Music forum.

- I copped Diplomatic Immunity and Philadelphia Freeway on the same day sometime back in early '03. Still get spins every once in a while. RIP <>

- Why do we have to rank everything and compare it to the next thing after we hear or see it? I see this a lot in sports too. Just let it stand for the moment.A lot of the value in music is how it holds up over time so giving it a rank after you listen to it once or twice is pointless IMO.

- I've noticed I'm starting to check less and less for new artists these days. Maybe it's me being lazy or it's just not the same anymore.

- I give a $%%* what anyone says, Pap had a nice run on the mixtape scene. My fav. rapper back in '05-'06. Son had BARS for days but couldn't makea song to save his life. Which is a plague amongst a lot of them mixtape rappers.

- I slept on Jeezy HARD. The type of music him and Gucci make ain't appeal to me at first but play it in the whip and it's a wrap. Ain'tnothin' like pre-gaming then throwing on some Jeezy on your way to a club/party.

- I hope Dom and Jewels make it. Illy too.

- Dom's "It Was Beautiful" is perfect. It's a fitting name for the track.

- I'm mad Jewels ain't release the full version to "Instant Message". !+%%+ *** _.

- The Music section has been dookie for a long time now but I'll still keep coming back to it. That's a testament to the regular posters on here.

...I could keep going but I'll stop here.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Uh no...

i work with kids, so i see fads and the change continuously....
Me too. I thought you were sayin somethin else though. Didn't realized you meant the youth and trends.

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Lupe fiasco $%++%%# sucks. You guys give this asshat way too much credit.

This. Outkast is trash too. I'd rather listen to Gucci than either. #BURRRRRRRRRRRR

Back
Top Bottom