-Must be nice VOL:2- ....Money Mayweather is a fool

Originally Posted by whiterails

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Videos like this at least assure us a Mayweather v. Pac-Man fight
Mayweather too scared..

Always a cornball coming to post this nonsense. Last time I checked, someone was scared of needles.....

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Mayweather too scared..

Always a cornball coming to post this nonsense. Last time I checked, someone was scared of needles.....
So he's not scared?
He just doesn't want the millions of dollars?  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Mayweather too scared..

So he's not scared?
He just doesn't want the millions of dollars?  
laugh.gif

The balcony in the theater though ... never seen that before...
eek.gif

the second garage was just murder.

The balcony in the theater though ... never seen that before...
eek.gif

the second garage was just murder.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

What's Floyd's networth? any chance this dude can go Hammer?

Yes and No

Money May's purses are about $25-$35millie per fight + a % PPV revenue and that HBO 24/7 show

Yes and No

Money May's purses are about $25-$35millie per fight + a % PPV revenue and that HBO 24/7 show

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Yes and No

MY man Money ain't going broke 
smokin.gif

Yes and No

smokin.gif

Floyd is such an inspiration to black youth. people complain about his arrogance but it's hard not to act like that when you've come from nothing. i admire him in and out of the ring.

Floyd is such an inspiration to black youth. people complain about his arrogance but it's hard not to act like that when you've come from nothing. i admire him in and out of the ring.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Yes and No

smokin.gif

Anyone can go broke.  

Its been said before, once the money starts going, particularly with all of these legal bills adding up, he'll be back in the ring.   

Yes and No

smokin.gif

Anyone can go broke.  

Its been said before, once the money starts going, particularly with all of these legal bills adding up, he'll be back in the ring.   

Yes and No

smokin.gif

Anyone can go broke.  

Its been said before, once the money starts going, particularly w
indifferent.gif
ith all of these legal bills adding up, he'll be back in the ring.   
which is why he wont be going broke
laugh.gif
theres a major revenue stream waiting for him whenever he feels like it...even after pac and if he starts to be washed up...he can make money off his name alone for years to come-

but all this stuff isnt denting his $...the cars come and go...designer clothes bags are small change....the real issue might be his gambling but who knows what he actually spends/wins/loses etc

Yes and No

smokin.gif

Anyone can go broke.  

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
theres a major revenue stream waiting for him whenever he feels like it...even after pac and if he starts to be washed up...he can make money off his name alone for years to come-

but all this stuff isnt denting his $...the cars come and go...designer clothes bags are small change....the real issue might be his gambling but who knows what he actually spends/wins/loses etc

I didnt say he would go broke, its just the way he's been conducting his business as of late. He's a prize fighter, has said that, and he fights for dough, like all prize fighters should. Those who have been involved with him have talked about his money habits and how they are directly related to his activity in the ring.

Mayweahter making money off his name? Go look up how much he makes off his name today, where he is at the hight of his popluarity.

Edit:

floyd-mayweather-jr.jpg

[h3]Floyd Mayweather Jr.[/h3][h4]Boxing[/h4]Last Year's Rank: NR

1. $60,000,000
  2. $250,000
  3. $60,250,000

Pretty Boy shoots back into the top five after a one-year absence thanks to earnings from bouts with Juan Manuel Marquez and Shane Mosley, the latter of which netted $40 million in purses and PPV sales.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/specials/fortunate50-2010/index.html#ixzz1AedUWlEy

#3 on SI's forutnate 50, dude knows how to make $$$ inside the ring.  Outside the ring?  Eh.

I didnt say he would go broke, its just the way he's been conducting his business as of late. He's a prize fighter, has said that, and he fights for dough, like all prize fighters should. Those who have been involved with him have talked about his money habits and how they are directly related to his activity in the ring.

Mayweahter making money off his name? Go look up how much he makes off his name today, where he is at the hight of his popluarity.

Edit:

floyd-mayweather-jr.jpg

[h3]Floyd Mayweather Jr.[/h3][h4]Boxing[/h4]Last Year's Rank: NR

1. $60,000,000
  2. $250,000
  3. $60,250,000

Pretty Boy shoots back into the top five after a one-year absence thanks to earnings from bouts with Juan Manuel Marquez and Shane Mosley, the latter of which netted $40 million in purses and PPV sales.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/specials/fortunate50-2010/index.html#ixzz1AedUWlEy

#3 on SI's forutnate 50, dude knows how to make $$$ inside the ring.  Outside the ring?  Eh.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Yes and No

smokin.gif

Anyone can go broke.  

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

word dude lives in Vegas I bet the blackjack table knows him personally. On twitter I think he bet 100G's or so on the Lakers Heat game but he won so

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Yes and No

smokin.gif

Anyone can go broke.  

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

word dude lives in Vegas I bet the blackjack table knows him personally. On twitter I think he bet 100G's or so on the Lakers Heat game but he won so

Back
Top Bottom