-Must be nice VOL:2- ....Money Mayweather is a fool

Originally Posted by Slim

Floyd is such an inspiration to black youth. people complain about his arrogance but it's hard not to act like that when you've come from nothing. i admire him in and out of the ring.

WORD! he's stunting harder than people richer than him..I'd be ignant with it too.Thats why when I see him and people like Flocka and Gucci I can't hate... I'd do the same thing..not in the bahamas of course I'd get shot and robbed quicktime here.

Floyd is such an inspiration to black youth. people complain about his arrogance but it's hard not to act like that when you've come from nothing. i admire him in and out of the ring.

WORD! he's stunting harder than people richer than him..I'd be ignant with it too.Thats why when I see him and people like Flocka and Gucci I can't hate... I'd do the same thing..not in the bahamas of course I'd get shot and robbed quicktime here.

I don't think he's THAT dumb... I think he flosses for the camera. Plus i'm sure dudes like 50 know how to work their magic with the masses to make them think they're balling out to a certain level when they're just doing alright. He has some nice things but I don't hink he is completely foolish with his money.

...he just can't be...
30t6p3b.gif

I don't think he's THAT dumb... I think he flosses for the camera. Plus i'm sure dudes like 50 know how to work their magic with the masses to make them think they're balling out to a certain level when they're just doing alright. He has some nice things but I don't hink he is completely foolish with his money.

...he just can't be...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Mayweahter making money off his name? Go look up how much he makes off his name today, where he is at the hight of his popluarity.

no question..im saying his name will get him $$ in the ring for years to come...but whatever your numbers just prove that the stuff shown in this video arent even a dent...

crib- 5mil? 10mil? i know vegas RE is horrible but i dont know what kind of community etc he lives in
cars- thats like 2-3mil maybe

you just showed that he has the potential to put up 60mil in a year...so even drop that down to 40...even 20...he's still goody

i do agree with you on the branding tho...he should be getting marketing money with his personality and fanbase...

"aint no mayweather punchout"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Mayweahter making money off his name? Go look up how much he makes off his name today, where he is at the hight of his popluarity.

no question..im saying his name will get him $$ in the ring for years to come...but whatever your numbers just prove that the stuff shown in this video arent even a dent...

crib- 5mil? 10mil? i know vegas RE is horrible but i dont know what kind of community etc he lives in
cars- thats like 2-3mil maybe

you just showed that he has the potential to put up 60mil in a year...so even drop that down to 40...even 20...he's still goody

i do agree with you on the branding tho...he should be getting marketing money with his personality and fanbase...

"aint no mayweather punchout"
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

...he just can't be...
30t6p3b.gif

huh,?

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

...he just can't be...
30t6p3b.gif

huh,?

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

What's Floyd's networth? any chance this dude can go Hammer?

Yes and No

Money May's purses are about $25-$35millie per fight + a % PPV revenue and that HBO 24/7 show
MY man Money ain't going broke 
smokin.gif
"Lost 30 mill so I spent another 30, cuz unlike Hammer....30 million can't hurt me"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

What's Floyd's networth? any chance this dude can go Hammer?

Yes and No

Money May's purses are about $25-$35millie per fight + a % PPV revenue and that HBO 24/7 show
MY man Money ain't going broke 
smokin.gif
"Lost 30 mill so I spent another 30, cuz unlike Hammer....30 million can't hurt me"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

pimp.gif

I swear Mayweather inspire me. Let my money ever get that long I'mma def do something special for yall NT

Back
Top Bottom