-Must be nice VOL:2- ....Money Mayweather is a fool

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

Originally Posted by Slim

Floyd is such an inspiration to black youth. people complain about his arrogance but it's hard not to act like that when you've come from nothing. i admire him in and out of the ring.

pimp.gif

I swear Mayweather inspire me. Let my money ever get that long I'mma def do something special for yall NT

Yeah, a racist, ego-maniacal, scumbag who beats women, and threatens his own family. Great inspiration.

As always, money doesn't buy class.

Yeah, a racist, ego-maniacal, scumbag who beats women, and threatens his own family. Great inspiration.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

What's Floyd's networth? any chance this dude can go Hammer?

He hasnt made Hammer money yet. Hammer made 300 million and Floyds prolly made about half of that. So yes its a great possibility. Especially since the Mayweathers Promotions offices received an eviction notice for lack of rent.

He hasnt made Hammer money yet. Hammer made 300 million and Floyds prolly made about half of that. So yes its a great possibility. Especially since the Mayweathers Promotions offices received an eviction notice for lack of rent.

Originally Posted by TCERDA

laugh.gif
i will say he def needs to get with some real business people...i wonder if 50 tries to school him on this or if his head is too big to even take advice (pause)
Philthy Rich Records
30t6p3b.gif

he needs to hire me
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
i will say he def needs to get with some real business people...i wonder if 50 tries to school him on this or if his head is too big to even take advice (pause)
Philthy Rich Records
30t6p3b.gif

he needs to hire me
pimp.gif

I admire son's grind, work ethic, and ability but still at the end of the day this.
abovelegit1 wrote:

I admire son's grind, work ethic, and ability but still at the end of the day this.
abovelegit1 wrote:

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
Philthy Rich Records
30t6p3b.gif

he needs to hire me
pimp.gif
Hammer ain't make no 300 million. If he had 300 million back then he wouldn't be where he is today.

laugh.gif
Philthy Rich Records
30t6p3b.gif

he needs to hire me
pimp.gif
Hammer ain't make no 300 million. If he had 300 million back then he wouldn't be where he is today.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

laugh.gif
Philthy Rich Records
30t6p3b.gif

he needs to hire me
pimp.gif

[h1]
[/h1]
[table][tr][td][size=+1][/size][size=+1]What cost $300000000 in 1990 would cost $486227925.52 in 2009. [/size]
[size=+1] Also, if you were to buy exactly the same products in 2009 and 1990,
they would cost you $300000000 and $174912698.07 respectively. [/size]

[size=+1] Do you want to do another calculation?[/size]
[/td][/tr][/table]​

so... I dunno...

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

laugh.gif
Philthy Rich Records
30t6p3b.gif

he needs to hire me
pimp.gif

[h1]
[/h1]
[table][tr][td][size=+1][/size][size=+1]What cost $300000000 in 1990 would cost $486227925.52 in 2009. [/size]
[size=+1] Also, if you were to buy exactly the same products in 2009 and 1990,
they would cost you $300000000 and $174912698.07 respectively. [/size]

[size=+1] Do you want to do another calculation?[/size]
[/td][/tr][/table]​

so... I dunno...

laugh.gif
stop with the Hammer/Tyson stuff...both of them had like 500 leeches just bleeding them from every angle and they were pretty oblvious to the fact-  i dont know how Money handles his business but he seems like the type to just spend a Saturday at the bank counting all his money - he prob writes stuff on all his 100s...

"Money May's Money, do not touch"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
stop with the Hammer/Tyson stuff...both of them had like 500 leeches just bleeding them from every angle and they were pretty oblvious to the fact-  i dont know how Money handles his business but he seems like the type to just spend a Saturday at the bank counting all his money - he prob writes stuff on all his 100s...

"Money May's Money, do not touch"
laugh.gif

Absoluely nooo way Hammer made 300 mil. Even if you try I don't think you could possibly waste all that money and I don't even think he even made 100 mil let alone 300.

Absoluely nooo way Hammer made 300 mil. Even if you try I don't think you could possibly waste all that money and I don't even think he even made 100 mil let alone 300.

Back
Top Bottom