MUST READ!!! Finishline horror story...

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Damn be glad they even have a coorporate...I just got dicked by ECAP City the other day
30t6p3b.gif
details? 

i had the same thing happen for the silver anniversary 9's @ finishline almeda (houston tx) he said he can not return a luanch shoe b/c it will mess up his inventory and i was like really dude i do inventory control 2 work if you sell something it takes it out of inventory then return them it puts it back in inventory how does that mess it up. So before i gave him a reason to call security i just left and went to baybrook where they returned them no problem and have not or will not buy anythign from finishline again.

i had the same thing happen for the silver anniversary 9's @ finishline almeda (houston tx) he said he can not return a luanch shoe b/c it will mess up his inventory and i was like really dude i do inventory control 2 work if you sell something it takes it out of inventory then return them it puts it back in inventory how does that mess it up. So before i gave him a reason to call security i just left and went to baybrook where they returned them no problem and have not or will not buy anythign from finishline again.

Originally Posted by csrcarbajal

I worked as an assistant manager at Foot Locker from 06-08 and as much as we hated to do other store returns we still did the return, we would push for the exchange first but never denied a return unless the shoes had been shoes and it was noticeable. Call the district manager and that manager can either get fired and maybe you can get a gift card and you can use to buy something else, just not in that store lol......btw why were two pairs of the same shoe being returned?

wut

Originally Posted by csrcarbajal

I worked as an assistant manager at Foot Locker from 06-08 and as much as we hated to do other store returns we still did the return, we would push for the exchange first but never denied a return unless the shoes had been shoes and it was noticeable. Call the district manager and that manager can either get fired and maybe you can get a gift card and you can use to buy something else, just not in that store lol......btw why were two pairs of the same shoe being returned?

wut

I worked at finishline for a brief time in high school. Worst experience of my life. There is a lot of douchey stuff that goes on behind the scenes. They treat the employees like cattle and it is all about selling the contracted accessories. Managers GET heated with returns, and will take it out on the sales associate that made the transaction.

I worked at finishline for a brief time in high school. Worst experience of my life. There is a lot of douchey stuff that goes on behind the scenes. They treat the employees like cattle and it is all about selling the contracted accessories. Managers GET heated with returns, and will take it out on the sales associate that made the transaction.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

More details?

I used to want to work for a retail shoe store but then I decided that it would get me nowhere and I needed to do better things with my life.

More details?

I used to want to work for a retail shoe store but then I decided that it would get me nowhere and I needed to do better things with my life.

Originally Posted by scshift

More details?

You wouldn't want to do retail period

Originally Posted by scshift

More details?

You wouldn't want to do retail period

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by newbery158

moral of the story-don't be a greedy re-seller
whats that got anything to do with it?

its not like dude is rolling the dice with ambiguous store policies.  the store policy is to give a REFUND if the items are unused and he has the original receipt.  if OP is trying to take advantage of the store policy to do a no risk resell venture, thats the stores fault for having that policy to begin with.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by newbery158

moral of the story-don't be a greedy re-seller
whats that got anything to do with it?

its not like dude is rolling the dice with ambiguous store policies.  the store policy is to give a REFUND if the items are unused and he has the original receipt.  if OP is trying to take advantage of the store policy to do a no risk resell venture, thats the stores fault for having that policy to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom