MY CDP X/XIII STORY INTERESTING

Originally Posted by AJMasta

indifferent.gif
i love niketalk.

Originally Posted by babycross2011

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Omg seriously you're still trying to win? What do you expect us to do, ask you for your autograph? I went to sleep last night thinking this thread was gonna be forgotten but you're still going. Your "cds x/xiii story interesting" topic was not interesting at all. Even kicking over ant piles is more interesting than reading this.

lol why yall hatin so bad? You already letting me know your hatin because i got em and i didnt even mean for it to come off like that. If i told yall they had some sizes and call to place a order it WOULD BE THE GREATEST TOPIC EVER!!!! BUT BECAUSE YOUR NOT GETTING NOTHING OUT OF IT YALL WANNA HATE THATS BAD.

You made this topic thinking everybody was gonna give you props. You also added "interesting" in your topic thinking you were going to attract morepeople to your topic but it seems that you have failed . This is NT. Not everyone is going to find your story interesting. You're just mad becausewe're right and you're wrong. Furthermore, your desperation in winning this battle has become so extreme that you even gave us a number to a champsstore. Seriously, you took to time out of your hands to look up the number? Are you kidding me?Everytime you reply, you're making things worse foryourself. You've dug a hole so deep that you have become trapped. Now ask yourself, what are you accomplishing? absolutley nothing. Just stop. Its done.

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

I dont need no stupid sacarcism, if you dont think its interesting dont reply.
sar-kah-si-sim?
Are you serious? Do you think you're cool or intelligent to be making fun of someones spelling? That's pathatic. Very childish. Do youwear GS size shoes? This is an online forum where no one cares about spelling. You make Nike Talk look lame as hell doing this kind of stuff.

that happend to me awhile back when the XVI's dropped...the blue and white joints was not really sellin so i let them sit. it just so happen that one daychamps decided to want to sell em off...i left my damn wallet at my job! went back to work and some fat white guy came in braggin how he got some XVI's for35 bucks...i asked him what he was gonna do with them and he was like he was gonna sell em on ebay...i called him a jerk..and didnt help him...

and yes i am still mad about it lol.

nice hookup, scandle at footlocker for my 10/13 pack, told them i wanted size 11, some employee showed up 10 minutes late and tried to grab my sz 11 andhide it for himself. Minnesota that day it was 15 below zero waiting for my pack on the corner of gunshot and knifewound at the brookdale shopping mall. Itold him to make them reappear or risk getting beat so he went back and figured it out and i got my pack.

not to be mean or add fuel to the fire about the spelling comments, but a lot of NTers need to spend more time in school than on kicks because some of thespelling errors is just ridiculous. My 7 year old cousin spells better than some. It is a online forum but i think it would be beneficial to individuals to beconscious of stuff like spelling only because it does reflect intelligence and respect to be honest. Not to sure I am a perfect speller but we should bemessing up words like sarcasm.

just my two cents and im out. you guys can say what you want to my comment but just something ive noticed on NT.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I just want to tell the OP, welcome to NT, now ****. Door is that way ------>

its people like you that make niketalk hostile and no fun. Niketalk is for people to TALK about NIKES. He wanted to tell his story. If you guys didnt like it,then dont respond. Its seems like the last 3-4 years people get on here just for efame and to flame. To me, niketalk was always about sharing info, showingpics, and talking about some fresh j's.

So I would like to tell you, Welcome to NT. Now ****.

oh yea, and OP no need to get defensive. You just make yourself look even more like a clown.

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

The JB forum has been filled with a bunch of taboo posts lately
smh.gif

Well why dont you dig a good post out ur *$% so we can find something to talk about instead of these lame post everyday

y all the hostility?

I've got a question for the op.Aight you said you had a friend that works at footlocker right,Well why didn't you get him to get them for you.Thatwould have been additional 30% off.Could you explain?

Well at least you got J's that you like for a good price, thats really the only thing thats relevant in this whole topic.

Cool story, but the reason so many older niketalkers lose their cool is there is a pickup post in the sneaker showcase. It is ok to come in and make posts thatcreate intelligent discussion, but the amount of "is dez jahdans butter dan dem jointz ova dere" posts have lowered the credibility of Niketalk andhave distanced some of the more knowledge members. There are pickup posts in the sneaker showcase and there are information posts, but some posts flood thepages and make credible information tough to find.

Back
Top Bottom