My FINAL girl thread ever on NT Vol. I ended it this time LOLZ

So before you have any sexual encounters with any girls from here on out, your going to tell them you have HPV correct?

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS199

not too take away from her, but um most guys already have HPV
From The Center for Disease Control:

Genital human papillomavirus (HPV) is a common virus. Most sexually active people in the United States (U.S.) will have HPV at some time in their lives. Thereare more than 40 types of HPV that are passed on during sex.

HPV is passed on through genital contact -most often during vaginal and anal sex. Since HPV usually causes no symptoms, most men and women can get HPV - andpass it on - without realizing it. People can have HPV even if years have passed since they had sex.

Approximately 20 million Americans are currently infected with HPV, and another 6.2 million people become newly infected each year. At least 50% of sexuallyactive men and women acquire genital HPV infection at some point in their lives.

Most men who get HPV (of any type) never develop any symptoms or health problems. But some types of HPV can cause genital warts. Other types can cause penilecancer or anal cancer. The types of HPV that can cause genital warts are not the same as the types that can cause penile or anal cancer.Anal cancer is not thesame as colorectal cancer. Colorectal cancer is more common than anal cancer, but it is not caused by HPV.

HPV related cancers are much less common than cervical cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that in 2008, there was:
  • 3,460 women diagnosed with vulvar cancer;
  • 2,210 women diagnosed with vaginal and other female genital cancers;
  • 1,250 men diagnosed with penile and other male genital cancers; and
  • 3,050 women and 2,020 men diagnosed with anal cancer.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

damn so she gave you hiv? ending it is the least you can do...hope it works out man
Nooo. HPV. I said, what if it was HIV? Then would she understand why I had to end it?
In all fairness you should learn more about HPV before you go blaming her. As that something YOU could have had for a while and never known it.

alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

So before you have any sexual encounters with any girls from here on out, your going to tell them you have HPV correct?
I already have
nerd.gif

But HPV isn't a big deal to be honest. It's possible it could clear from the body over time. In most cases symptoms never even show.

She's actually now saying she got it the first time around. I don't understand how you could get confused like that on multiple occasions over a periodof five days. Doesn't matter though.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

damn so she gave you hiv? ending it is the least you can do...hope it works out man
Nooo. HPV. I said, what if it was HIV? Then would she understand why I had to end it?
In all fairness you should learn more about HPV before you go blaming her. As that something YOU could have had for a while and never known it.
alien.gif
Are you serious? I've only been with one other personand I knew at the time, and still know now that she is clean. Therefore, I am not responsible for this.

alien.gif
Are you serious? I've only been with one other person and I knew at the time, and still know now that she is clean. Therefore, I am not responsible for this.
Very serious. Also you can get HPV from oral sex as well. So unless your telling me you've never been topped off outside your girl or had ANYse outside your girl... You might want to step back and look at yourself. Just sayin 'Cuh Cuz

He's going to end back up with her... he always does.

I remember one time I thought he was really threw with her... then two weeks later he made a post about them running into more problems.

Some people are a glutten for punishment...

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

I already have
nerd.gif

But HPV isn't a big deal to be honest. It's possible it could clear from the body over time. In most cases symptoms never even show.

She's actually now saying she got it the first time around. I don't understand how you could get confused like that on multiple occasions over a period of five days. Doesn't matter though.
why are you still even talking to her?

alien.gif
Are you serious? I've only been with one other person and I knew at the time, and still know now that she is clean. Therefore, I am not responsible for this.
Very serious. Also you can get HPV from oral sex as well. So unless your telling me you've never been topped off outside your girl or had ANY se outside your girl... You might want to step back and look at yourself. Just sayin 'Cuh Cuz
I don't need to look at myself. I was with this girl for 6 years. I'm 21
laugh.gif
Sorry I wasn't a player at 12 like most NTers.

i honestly remember replying to some of your threads back then. and everyone would tell you just dead old girl. you was in love though. i also remember thatwhenever i read the title of a post on general and saw your name as the author i would stop bothering to help cause you would never listen to anyone. verystubborn son

i commend you for finally ending that relationship and for being HONEST with nt... most dudes would have started this thread with "some guy i know caughtsomethin from his girl what should he do?" or somethin lame like that...you'll be iight tho bro...
ohwell.gif

75-80% of sexually active people will get HPV at some point in their lives, its very common. There's no actual medicine to cure it, it usually justclears up by itself, so you'll be alright.
Don't let her trap you again though fam...

Back
Top Bottom