My Gay Friends: Please stop comparing your plight to civil rights.

What new strain of e. coli is that may I ask? And, yes I just can't believe something like that given my background. But, thanks for not being an *** bout my disbelief. I would be open to more proof or background though.

What new strain of e. coli is that may I ask? And, yes I just can't believe something like that given my background. But, thanks for not being an *** bout my disbelief. I would be open to more proof or background though.

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

WOW, is my reading comprehension fail, or did this dude just say HIV was a goverment made virus released in the gay population? Go back to highschool man. Please, if you have time and or care look up SIV. If you still dont get it after that, then...

I know what SIV is. I know its BELIEVED that HIV came from it. Actually did learn that in high school. I believe HIV as we know it today was introduced into the homosexual population on both coasts, in a manner similar to the Tuskegee experiment. HIV is a bio weapon, kinda like what this new strain of e. coli seems to be. You don't have to believe that, its cool.

WOW, is my reading comprehension fail, or did this dude just say HIV was a goverment made virus released in the gay population? Go back to highschool man. Please, if you have time and or care look up SIV. If you still dont get it after that, then...

I know what SIV is. I know its BELIEVED that HIV came from it. Actually did learn that in high school. I believe HIV as we know it today was introduced into the homosexual population on both coasts, in a manner similar to the Tuskegee experiment. HIV is a bio weapon, kinda like what this new strain of e. coli seems to be. You don't have to believe that, its cool.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

I wonder how the homosexual members of this board feel coming here almost every day to a new thread making them feel below everyone else? This is supposed to be a community/family of some sort, yet we have threads like these.

Comparing the two is ridiculous. MLK didn't teach yall *+++ apparently.

The Tuskegee experiment part made me lol, you think the government hasn't researched or tested experimental viruses and vaccines on homosexuals? Do you really think HIV came from a damn monkey? Oh but that's a conspiracy, right?
laugh.gif

Instead of trying so hard to seem like your entire being is crushed by injustices your forefathers faced (you know damn well a dog has never been ordered to attack you, NOR have you been hit with a firehose), focus on the plight of your fellow man. Civil rights are civil rights. Did you know white activists assisted black people way back then? Crazy concept right? They believed in equality of all people, regardless of social constructs and Biblical "moral" systems.

This is just minorities bashing minorities. That SAME devil government you're talking about is @$#*!@++ on the rights of other people, and you don't care because it's not affecting you. You are no better than the people you feel are holding you down.

As human beings we are at a constant arms race with microbes and pathogens.....most of the deadliest outbreaks of disease man has ever seen had nothing to do with bioterrorism. There is a reason why we get a brand new flu shot every season.

Pathogens evolve at a much faster rate than human beings and animals, they don't need to be engineered to cause pandemics and epidemics.

I wonder how the homosexual members of this board feel coming here almost every day to a new thread making them feel below everyone else? This is supposed to be a community/family of some sort, yet we have threads like these.

Comparing the two is ridiculous. MLK didn't teach yall *+++ apparently.

The Tuskegee experiment part made me lol, you think the government hasn't researched or tested experimental viruses and vaccines on homosexuals? Do you really think HIV came from a damn monkey? Oh but that's a conspiracy, right?
laugh.gif

Instead of trying so hard to seem like your entire being is crushed by injustices your forefathers faced (you know damn well a dog has never been ordered to attack you, NOR have you been hit with a firehose), focus on the plight of your fellow man. Civil rights are civil rights. Did you know white activists assisted black people way back then? Crazy concept right? They believed in equality of all people, regardless of social constructs and Biblical "moral" systems.

This is just minorities bashing minorities. That SAME devil government you're talking about is @$#*!@++ on the rights of other people, and you don't care because it's not affecting you. You are no better than the people you feel are holding you down.

As human beings we are at a constant arms race with microbes and pathogens.....most of the deadliest outbreaks of disease man has ever seen had nothing to do with bioterrorism. There is a reason why we get a brand new flu shot every season.

Pathogens evolve at a much faster rate than human beings and animals, they don't need to be engineered to cause pandemics and epidemics.

god i hope no1 really believes the monkey theory, it seems outlandish to me. but furthermore i hope no1 believes gays are the reason for HIV (although from what i understand they have the highest HIV rate in this country, statistically speaking). gays have been around centuries...HIV has not (feel free to correct), which to me makes the virus even more peculiar.

whats really good with that separation between church and state tho?

god i hope no1 really believes the monkey theory, it seems outlandish to me. but furthermore i hope no1 believes gays are the reason for HIV (although from what i understand they have the highest HIV rate in this country, statistically speaking). gays have been around centuries...HIV has not (feel free to correct), which to me makes the virus even more peculiar.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

The monkey theory? Really, really? You do know many viruses that can infect humans started out in animals and mutated allowing them to infect humans, right?

Originally Posted by sreggie101

The monkey theory? Really, really? You do know many viruses that can infect humans started out in animals and mutated allowing them to infect humans, right?

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Qualifying wrongs as better or worse is just as lame. Both are unjust; marriage equality is no less of a social ill than any other civil right. Make inroads to solve them instead of drawing comparisons or qualifications.
A perfect first response.
<hand clap.gif>

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Qualifying wrongs as better or worse is just as lame. Both are unjust; marriage equality is no less of a social ill than any other civil right. Make inroads to solve them instead of drawing comparisons or qualifications.
A perfect first response.
<hand clap.gif>

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

If it interests you enough I think you should give this a read

41WZZ5AT86L._SS500_.jpg

I dont know what it says in that book, but if it say anything other than HIV could have been accidently spread through those vaccines, its a book not worth anyones time.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

If it interests you enough I think you should give this a read

41WZZ5AT86L._SS500_.jpg

I dont know what it says in that book, but if it say anything other than HIV could have been accidently spread through those vaccines, its a book not worth anyones time.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I agree they don't have the same struggle, not in the least but both groups fought for/are fighting for a civil right; marriage. To me that's where the comparison starts and ends.

My whole thing is you can't be for civil rights for one group and not for it for another group.

All I need to say.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I agree they don't have the same struggle, not in the least but both groups fought for/are fighting for a civil right; marriage. To me that's where the comparison starts and ends.

My whole thing is you can't be for civil rights for one group and not for it for another group.

All I need to say.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Lies...AIDs was clearly engineered. You are their slave. Everything you say is against us. You can go to Europe when the time comes for all of them go back to where they belong. 

Lies...AIDs was clearly engineered. You are their slave. Everything you say is against us. You can go to Europe when the time comes for all of them go back to where they belong. 

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Lies...AIDs was clearly engineered. You are their slave. Everything you say is against us. 

LOL I never said AIDS wasn't engineered smart one. I was simply saying that's not a conclusion to jump to whenever a microbe causes a pandemic....there's no proof of either the engineering or the monkey theory. I don't know where AIDS came from and judging by the intelligence you've displayed time and time again on NT you certainly don't
grin.gif

Not surprised you would be the "type" to think it was engineered as a fact without sufficient evidence...it's what you do. Nothing I said that was crossed out if a lie, I have done bench research in molecular/microbiology (something you could never even begin to contemplate with your tiny tiny brain) and have witnessed it first hand. Not everyone is still living with the intelligence and deduction skills of a pre-historic land bird. Stick to fantasy books and what you know.

I was gonna call you something worse than a slave but I'm better than that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Lies...AIDs was clearly engineered. You are their slave. Everything you say is against us. 

LOL I never said AIDS wasn't engineered smart one. I was simply saying that's not a conclusion to jump to whenever a microbe causes a pandemic....there's no proof of either the engineering or the monkey theory. I don't know where AIDS came from and judging by the intelligence you've displayed time and time again on NT you certainly don't
grin.gif

Not surprised you would be the "type" to think it was engineered as a fact without sufficient evidence...it's what you do. Nothing I said that was crossed out if a lie, I have done bench research in molecular/microbiology (something you could never even begin to contemplate with your tiny tiny brain) and have witnessed it first hand. Not everyone is still living with the intelligence and deduction skills of a pre-historic land bird. Stick to fantasy books and what you know.

I was gonna call you something worse than a slave but I'm better than that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

The Gay argument has to do with one thing and one thing only, THE BIBLE AND RELIGION.

Religious people hate gays and those who aren't religious hate gays because to them it seems right to hate them.

Gay people getting married will do what? Make more gay people? Nah, No, Man No! Heterosexuals raise more gay children than Homosexuals.
I don't care about religion or god but I'm not a fan of same sex marriage, at all. Call me whatever you want but I just don't condone in that type of lifestyle. 

Back
Top Bottom