My Ipod Nano blew up last night!

Damn! Get money!
smokin.gif

damn since when is NT a law message board....all you people saying 'sue' like its that simple....its not.....not to mention if the thing hardly did anydamage....what are you suing for? You didn't get hurt....and there was minimal damage at all....

now if you woulda let it burn
laugh.gif

You're going to get a replacement and maybe a gift card if you're lucky.

That's about it.

laugh.gif
Sue and the fees will be higher than the settlement.

Don't be an idiot, tell them what happened and you'll get some Apple vouchers for free stuff.

def threaten to file a "lawsuit" at apple - although no damage occured, there was the potential if youwere home alone, that serious damages could have occured due to your malfunctioning product

say you will go to all your local tv stations/upload the vid to CNN - these guys eat this kind of news up

they will give you like a free IPOD or something

I think someone on engadget is on NT.
http://www.engadget.com/2008/03/08/ipod-nano-sparks-bedroom-fire-no-humans-harmed/
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

[h2][/h2]
[h2]iPod nano sparks bedroom fire, no humans harmed[/h2]
Posted Mar 8th 2008 11:26AM by Darren Murph
Filed under: Portable Audio, Portable Video

Oddly enough, this isn't the first time we've seen a product proudly designed in Cupertino erupt, but it's pretty safe to say this story could have had a much more tragic ending. Reportedly, an iPod nano owner recently awoke to a blaring fire alarm around 2:00AM, only to find his beloved PMP wrapped in flames on the bedroom floor. Thankfully, the fire was tiny enough to be extinguished without any major trouble, and no substantial damage of property or human flesh was tallied. As of now, we've no idea if the unit simply exploded or if surrounding circumstances are at least partly to blame, but you can bet your bottom dollar that be sleeping with one eye open (and on our media players) tonight.

[Thanks, Sandy]

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

I think someone on engadget is on NT.
http://www.engadget.com/2008/03/08/ipod-nano-sparks-bedroom-fire-no-humans-harmed/
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

[h2][/h2]
[h2]iPod nano sparks bedroom fire, no humans harmed[/h2]
Posted Mar 8th 2008 11:26AM by Darren Murph
Filed under: Portable Audio, Portable Video

Oddly enough, this isn't the first time we've seen a product proudly designed in Cupertino erupt, but it's pretty safe to say this story could have had a much more tragic ending. Reportedly, an iPod nano owner recently awoke to a blaring fire alarm around 2:00AM, only to find his beloved PMP wrapped in flames on the bedroom floor. Thankfully, the fire was tiny enough to be extinguished without any major trouble, and no substantial damage of property or human flesh was tallied. As of now, we've no idea if the unit simply exploded or if surrounding circumstances are at least partly to blame, but you can bet your bottom dollar that be sleeping with one eye open (and on our media players) tonight.

[Thanks, Sandy]

eek.gif
i sense an exposure coming
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

someone named Sandy is on Niketalk is the bigger surprise, we have more females?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But yeah. Probably just a replacement iPod (maybe they'll upgrade you to the Touch) and an iTunes gift certificate or something.

Shoulda let it burn your whole house down, and then you could have raked in the $$$.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

someone named Sandy is on Niketalk is the bigger surprise, we have more females?

sandy a.k.a dirty a.k.a the big kahuna a.k.a The Don of NT.
laugh.gif

damned!report it to the authorities!ASAP so that i will save lives in the near future

eek.gif

i remember hearing about how some dudes mini ipod nano got caught on fire while it was in his pocket just sitting there
laugh.gif
smh.gif

it seems you were charging it?

were you using the OEM charger or licensed product to do so? if so, i would think that you can make a whole lot of money off this.

if not, that's pretty much your loss if you went with a flea market charger.

Back
Top Bottom