My Jordan Experience.... (updated with PICS!)

Gotta love posts like this. Someone should actualli start a thread. "my jordan experience" stories type of thread...

you can totally say tthat its not just shoes my man. Pretty nice story to go with the gems.. I honestly don't have any story watsovr inside in all of these jordan boxes to tell but knowing that I will have these shoes forever is good enuff for me. Plus more of course. I'm just a fan at d end of the day.

Gotta love posts like this. Someone should actualli start a thread. "my jordan experience" stories type of thread...

you can totally say tthat its not just shoes my man. Pretty nice story to go with the gems.. I honestly don't have any story watsovr inside in all of these jordan boxes to tell but knowing that I will have these shoes forever is good enuff for me. Plus more of course. I'm just a fan at d end of the day.

Originally Posted by niophyte0430

Nice
smokin.gif

Damn this post is excellent, sounded like a newbie like post but well executed and the Jordans in your lifetime up to this point are so random but respected for what they meant for you, cheers

Damn this post is excellent, sounded like a newbie like post but well executed and the Jordans in your lifetime up to this point are so random but respected for what they meant for you, cheers

Memories are what make the shoes what they are. I still remember waking up for each release and the early ride to the mall, waiting in line, the quiet ride home with just me and my shoes, and then finally getting to place them in my closet to never ever wear them. Ah the memories 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Memories are what make the shoes what they are. I still remember waking up for each release and the early ride to the mall, waiting in line, the quiet ride home with just me and my shoes, and then finally getting to place them in my closet to never ever wear them. Ah the memories 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Hey man, this is a great story. Everyone's experiences are unique and yours definitely makes for an interesting read. That NBA Jam was probably sooo worth it at the time.. and nice scheme with your roommate. Sorry to hear about your pops, RIP.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Hey man, this is a great story. Everyone's experiences are unique and yours definitely makes for an interesting read. That NBA Jam was probably sooo worth it at the time.. and nice scheme with your roommate. Sorry to hear about your pops, RIP.

Thanks for sharing, these are the kind of threads we need more of... in fact these are the kind of heads we need more of. Hype has taken over nostalgia as the number one reason people like a shoe now a days and I find that very sad.

Thanks for sharing, these are the kind of threads we need more of... in fact these are the kind of heads we need more of. Hype has taken over nostalgia as the number one reason people like a shoe now a days and I find that very sad.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Couldn't have said it better. What brought me to this website was the love and memories of my Jordan's during my childhood and growing up and now trying to acquire a few I loved.. Now after not buying or wearing jordans in 8 years, things have changed drastically , and for the worst.. I'm sitting on tons of sneaks in my collection that are now worth stupid money (for example, jordan vi olympic's from 99-00) where and who has dictated the market prices for these sneakers? Being a true enthusiast and sneaker guy has it tough for us to re live those childhood favorites, due to these prices and the rarity/wealth put on and into them, it sucks.. But that's life

To the original poster, congrats on the new little one!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Couldn't have said it better. What brought me to this website was the love and memories of my Jordan's during my childhood and growing up and now trying to acquire a few I loved.. Now after not buying or wearing jordans in 8 years, things have changed drastically , and for the worst.. I'm sitting on tons of sneaks in my collection that are now worth stupid money (for example, jordan vi olympic's from 99-00) where and who has dictated the market prices for these sneakers? Being a true enthusiast and sneaker guy has it tough for us to re live those childhood favorites, due to these prices and the rarity/wealth put on and into them, it sucks.. But that's life

To the original poster, congrats on the new little one!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom