My journey through the entertainment industry..............

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

This game is running me low but GOD don't like no quitters here's some facts about hollywood: 1. if you are black and you aren't gay its damn near impossible to get respect. 2. oh EVERY dude is gay. 3. If you don't have family or a close friend in the buisness that can put you on your not gonna make it no matter how talented you are. 5. Talent doesn't matter only politics and $!*% riding do. 6. Cocaine is the way they control you once your put on. It keeps you in a unbalanced mindstate and its great for black mail. 7. There is no loyalty and truth in this game. The term FAKE IT TO YOU MAKE IT is the reality. 9. Don't come in on that nice guy %*%!, you have to be a lion in the lions den. 9. Black entertainers do nothing to put other young black talent on unless your their children. 10. prepare to be lied to constantly and filled with empty promises. If you plan on or want to get into the industry I just want to warn you of these few things. If your black and your trying to enter the game its a whole different set of rules you have to play by outside of what I mentioned. I won't go into detail but you can lose yourself if you aren't strong in here because your in the realm of illusions and devils.
Sounds more like a journey though a BUSINESS world.

Get used to it. Eat or be eaten.

*edit.. except for the gay part. @@#.

I'm texting on my phone and I'm typing fast and dudes are taking air out of the message because of spelling errors................. ok. Its always the same dudes to. Anyway everything I put in that gramatically inept post is fact and the buisness is ran by gay dudes on the ground level. Now when you get to the top with the Sumner Redstones and Rupert Murdochs its a whole new ball game because these are the media giants that run your Viacoms, Fox's etc and they only see the bottomline. You would think with the way television ratings are and the general shift to internet viewership innovative ideas would take presidence yet the gate keepers which are these gay dudes are shutting down good ideas because they are divas.

"The ones that make it always ain't the talented."  - Common

It's crazy to see how many insanely talented musicians and other people there are out there that will never make it because they don't know the right people. Instead, garbage like Ke$ha and Plies make it and are plastered all over pop culture like they actually have some sort of talent.

"The ones that make it always ain't the talented."  - Common

It's crazy to see how many insanely talented musicians and other people there are out there that will never make it because they don't know the right people. Instead, garbage like Ke$ha and Plies make it and are plastered all over pop culture like they actually have some sort of talent.

As I said before proper english comments negatively on everything I say good or bad 
 I'm think he has a crush on me.

1. no, i do not. 
grin.gif

2. hmmm.. 
nerd.gif

A better question is who isn't gay. I could name a bunch of behind the scenes cats and you wouldn't know who I was speaking on. I know behind the camera and in front of the camera "talent" that's gay. Omarion, Randy Jackson, little black and filipino dude from black eyed peas etc. Coke- whole crooks in castles team, chanel iman, meagan good, joaquin phoenix etc these are people I've seen first hand and I have some more but I got to go in a meeting.

A better question is who isn't gay. I could name a bunch of behind the scenes cats and you wouldn't know who I was speaking on. I know behind the camera and in front of the camera "talent" that's gay. Omarion, Randy Jackson, little black and filipino dude from black eyed peas etc. Coke- whole crooks in castles team, chanel iman, meagan good, joaquin phoenix etc these are people I've seen first hand and I have some more but I got to go in a meeting.

More corporate culture. This gay thing is out of left field to me though. They run that town? Really? Seriously would have never guessed.

And I am confused with the Coke point. Do you have to do it, like an initiation of some sort? What if you said/say no?

More corporate culture. This gay thing is out of left field to me though. They run that town? Really? Seriously would have never guessed.

And I am confused with the Coke point. Do you have to do it, like an initiation of some sort? What if you said/say no?

May I ask what is wrong with coke or butt bandits?

Mean I know its a drug but come on, if you can't control yourself, that is your problem. Also, if your not a butt bandit, why does it matter what other butt bandits do? I could careless about them to be honest.

Also, everyone knows that the Rabbi runs Hollywood and entertainment in general, not some butt bandits.

May I ask what is wrong with coke or butt bandits?

Mean I know its a drug but come on, if you can't control yourself, that is your problem. Also, if your not a butt bandit, why does it matter what other butt bandits do? I could careless about them to be honest.

Also, everyone knows that the Rabbi runs Hollywood and entertainment in general, not some butt bandits.

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

thanks for naming some folks i hate when people get vague

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

thanks for naming some folks i hate when people get vague

I believe you...

I've met a few people and heard a few stories and your isn't much different..

90 % o

I believe you...

I've met a few people and heard a few stories and your isn't much different..

90 % o

I can see Omarion and Randy Jackson being gay. From Black Eyed Peas, are you talking about Will.i.am and Apl?

Back
Top Bottom