my latest "pickup"...I'm excited...pics inside: EDIT: NEW PICS ON PAGE 11...I got married

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

Originally Posted by quiksilver199

Congrats, Brett! House looks nice
pimp.gif

Thanks buddy. I appreciate it. How you been man?
No problem man. I've been good, just super busy with work. Things slow down and then we get slammed and with the North American Handmade Show coming up, we're probably going to get swamped again. Can't complain though, definitely job security. 

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

Originally Posted by quiksilver199

Congrats, Brett! House looks nice
pimp.gif

Thanks buddy. I appreciate it. How you been man?
No problem man. I've been good, just super busy with work. Things slow down and then we get slammed and with the North American Handmade Show coming up, we're probably going to get swamped again. Can't complain though, definitely job security. 

Sorry for the terrible pictures. I just wanted to get some uploaded tonight to share with you guys. Just completed it last weekend. I do have to upgrade my amp for my 2 subs though, other than that, and a couple of rattles, it looks and sounds pretty good. I done a lot of the work myself.

Sorry for the terrible pictures. I just wanted to get some uploaded tonight to share with you guys. Just completed it last weekend. I do have to upgrade my amp for my 2 subs though, other than that, and a couple of rattles, it looks and sounds pretty good. I done a lot of the work myself.

Whoa. nt has some talented/skilled people on here. wealthy too...that looks awesome though how many inches is the tv? a projector would look nice in there

Whoa. nt has some talented/skilled people on here. wealthy too...that looks awesome though how many inches is the tv? a projector would look nice in there

i wish my girl would buy a house with me. she just bought a new/used car so we would probably be broke if we did

i wish my girl would buy a house with me. she just bought a new/used car so we would probably be broke if we did

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Thanks. I'm not wealthy by any means. I get up and go to work, save some money, have a goal, and sometimes reach it. The tv is a 50" plasma. I've got all the power ran for a projector one day, just couldn't afford it right now. Hi def projectors are expensive.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Thanks. I'm not wealthy by any means. I get up and go to work, save some money, have a goal, and sometimes reach it. The tv is a 50" plasma. I've got all the power ran for a projector one day, just couldn't afford it right now. Hi def projectors are expensive.

pimp.gif
eek.gif

Nice entertainment room setup, almost similar to what I want for my future home. I remember you posting your house a while back. Good job OP.

pimp.gif
eek.gif

Nice entertainment room setup, almost similar to what I want for my future home. I remember you posting your house a while back. Good job OP.

Looks great, the house and the movie room downstairs. I want more pics of the process and house tho!! The room could use a projector but I'm sure you'll get that in no time, great job

Looks great, the house and the movie room downstairs. I want more pics of the process and house tho!! The room could use a projector but I'm sure you'll get that in no time, great job

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

pimp.gif
eek.gif

thanks dude. i've been working on this room in my spare time since the first of February. just finished it this last weekend. the first movie was a choice of my father, vanishing point from 1971. Good movie. i just thought i'd let him be the first to watch a movie in there with me.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

pimp.gif
eek.gif

thanks dude. i've been working on this room in my spare time since the first of February. just finished it this last weekend. the first movie was a choice of my father, vanishing point from 1971. Good movie. i just thought i'd let him be the first to watch a movie in there with me.

Back
Top Bottom