my latest "pickup"...I'm excited...pics inside: EDIT: NEW PICS ON PAGE 11...I got married

Congratulations on the house!

I'm more of a city guy though, I can't wait until I can get an apartment in the city and a beach house in Cali.

very nice house man, i like it a lot!

congrats on the house and marriage
pimp.gif

Congratulations on the house!

I'm more of a city guy though, I can't wait until I can get an apartment in the city and a beach house in Cali.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Dope house bro
pimp.gif
(congrats on the engagement too)

Also, you gonna LOVE that deck when the weather gets warm and you can drink a brew while grilling.....
yeah this. congrats man.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Dope house bro
pimp.gif
(congrats on the engagement too)

Also, you gonna LOVE that deck when the weather gets warm and you can drink a brew while grilling.....
yeah this. congrats man.

congratulations! im still in college but im beyond afraid of the day when i have to make a financial commitment like a house

congratulations! im still in college but im beyond afraid of the day when i have to make a financial commitment like a house

Dope crib for sure! How long were you looking until you found the house? Seems like a gem in the area.

Dope crib for sure! How long were you looking until you found the house? Seems like a gem in the area.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Honestly, this was the first house we looked at. We went back and forth for a while on negotiating, trying to sell her other house in the process too. We started this deal sometime in October. We felt like we needed to look at other houses just to "be sure" this was the one. It had / has everything we were looking for in a house. Enough square footage, enough bedrooms, bathrooms, garage, corian countertops, hardwood floors, big enough basement (you should see this basement...it's 2000+ sq ft by itself with 11 foot ceilings), big deck, a place for the dog pen, and a decent size yard with a couple creeks in it. It really had everything we wanted and then some.

Honestly, this was the first house we looked at. We went back and forth for a while on negotiating, trying to sell her other house in the process too. We started this deal sometime in October. We felt like we needed to look at other houses just to "be sure" this was the one. It had / has everything we were looking for in a house. Enough square footage, enough bedrooms, bathrooms, garage, corian countertops, hardwood floors, big enough basement (you should see this basement...it's 2000+ sq ft by itself with 11 foot ceilings), big deck, a place for the dog pen, and a decent size yard with a couple creeks in it. It really had everything we wanted and then some.

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

WoW!!  That indeed is a great find.  And for it to be the first house.  Glad you guys found your dream pad at first crack.  Much props!  I cant wait to be a homeowner.

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

WoW!!  That indeed is a great find.  And for it to be the first house.  Glad you guys found your dream pad at first crack.  Much props!  I cant wait to be a homeowner.

reminds me of a modern version of John Marston's crib from RDR.  Nice place...  Gave me some ideas on how to construct my future crib

reminds me of a modern version of John Marston's crib from RDR.  Nice place...  Gave me some ideas on how to construct my future crib

Back
Top Bottom