my latest "pickup"...I'm excited...pics inside: EDIT: NEW PICS ON PAGE 11...I got married

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

jelly twice in a day on NT

i just saw that dude with the GTR
I'm sayin'.
laugh.gif
Less jelly and more like I gotta get my *%$+ together.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I wish someone would tell my fiance this
laugh.gif
She has every reason in the world as to why me and her are the only ones footing this crazy *%+ bill of ours
tired.gif
not trying to derail the original thread, but i dont know if the whole "wifes side foots the bill" thing always applies these days.  My father in law is a pastor (and not one of those black mega church RR Phantom driving pastors neither) so money is tight in that family.  They helped as much as they could, but me and the wife still paid for a good portion of the wedding.  The only reason my parents didnt help out with the wedding was cause they were helping us with the down payment on our new condo.

Da R - try to convince your fiance to elope
smile.gif
.  My wife was especially  frustrated with wedding planning one day and kinda mentioned eloping in passing.  I was like yo... if youre not 100% about this wedding, lets go to Vegas (or the courthouse) take care of biz, and let me put a down payment on a Porsche.  We aint about to spend close to $50K on a "I'm not sure".

OP - beautiful house you got there.  Congratulations.  Not tryin to diss, but I don't know if I can live there though.  Born and raised SoCal kid here, and I don't know if I've ever been more cold in my life than when I was in Boone, NC.  It was really nice and peaceful up there but I damn near lost a finger from frostbite tryin to smoke a blunt outside without gloves on.  Learned my lesson.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I wish someone would tell my fiance this
laugh.gif
She has every reason in the world as to why me and her are the only ones footing this crazy *%+ bill of ours
tired.gif
not trying to derail the original thread, but i dont know if the whole "wifes side foots the bill" thing always applies these days.  My father in law is a pastor (and not one of those black mega church RR Phantom driving pastors neither) so money is tight in that family.  They helped as much as they could, but me and the wife still paid for a good portion of the wedding.  The only reason my parents didnt help out with the wedding was cause they were helping us with the down payment on our new condo.

Da R - try to convince your fiance to elope
smile.gif
.  My wife was especially  frustrated with wedding planning one day and kinda mentioned eloping in passing.  I was like yo... if youre not 100% about this wedding, lets go to Vegas (or the courthouse) take care of biz, and let me put a down payment on a Porsche.  We aint about to spend close to $50K on a "I'm not sure".

OP - beautiful house you got there.  Congratulations.  Not tryin to diss, but I don't know if I can live there though.  Born and raised SoCal kid here, and I don't know if I've ever been more cold in my life than when I was in Boone, NC.  It was really nice and peaceful up there but I damn near lost a finger from frostbite tryin to smoke a blunt outside without gloves on.  Learned my lesson.

Lol. What time of year was you in Boone? It does get cold here. Week before last it was about 7 degrees, with a wind chill of 25 below 0.

Lol. What time of year was you in Boone? It does get cold here. Week before last it was about 7 degrees, with a wind chill of 25 below 0.

very nice house man, i like it a lot!

congrats on the house and marriage
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom