My life is on the declineman...even though i did meet a rad asian girl on thursday

Originally Posted by General Johnson

It's not necessarily about a woman. It's about love.

And if you don't truly love yourself, you can't be loved by someone else. I don't mean loving what you own, look like or any of that. I mean stripping yourself of possessions and analyzing who you truly are.

Look at your worst qualities and do away with them.

Remove negativity from your life and you will find that you weren't missing anything. You were carrying things you did not need; holes that could never be filled or covered up and only increased in size the more they were fed.

It took me losing everything to realize all of that. It took me sleeping in a car and then losing that car and being homeless. It took depression and finally for me to shed my egotistical ways for me to really love myself.

I know this is too much for NT, but I don't care really. If this is what it takes to get you out of your funk, then I'm happy to have helped.
pimp.gif
advice

And if you don't truly love yourself, you can't be loved by someone else. I don't mean loving what you own, look like or any of that. I mean stripping yourself of possessions and analyzing who you truly are.

Remove negativity from your life and you will find that you weren't missing anything. You were carrying things you did not need; holes that could never be filled or covered up and only increased in size the more they were fed.

It took me losing everything to realize all of that. It took me sleeping in a car and then losing that car and being homeless. It took depression and finally for me to shed my egotistical ways for me to really love myself.

I know this is too much for NT, but I don't care really. If this is what it takes to get you out of your funk, then I'm happy to have helped.
pimp.gif
advice

Are you in school? If not, take a class or something. Anything. Change your routine up. Repetition is monotonous.

Are you in school? If not, take a class or something. Anything. Change your routine up. Repetition is monotonous.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

General Johnson dropped real knowledge. I know what he means by losing things, and it's true. When you being to recognize your own situation less and less, you're able to understand yourself more, and make the appropriate adjustments.

It's never too late to change who or what you are. All you need is the courage to do so.

General Johnson dropped real knowledge. I know what he means by losing things, and it's true. When you being to recognize your own situation less and less, you're able to understand yourself more, and make the appropriate adjustments.

It's never too late to change who or what you are. All you need is the courage to do so.

Trust me, it's not a girl

Whatever it is, when you find it, THAT is the time that you'll need a girl/ want a girl.

real talk

be complete before you get a girl

Trust me, it's not a girl

Whatever it is, when you find it, THAT is the time that you'll need a girl/ want a girl.

real talk

be complete before you get a girl

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Damn i didn't see this %*%% coming.

Thank you General Johnson. You get it more than 99% of the people in the world.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Damn i didn't see this %*%% coming.

Thank you General Johnson. You get it more than 99% of the people in the world.

"what you lookin for? You the question and the answer"

I recently got out of a personal funk, and even if it sounds crazy, hallucinogens helped me open the gates that were shut in my face so many times as a young developing mind. I've never felt more positive in my life, all the knowledge I've been soaking up in seclusion is starting to radiate and it feels great.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom