My older brother just threatened my life...

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

skeet on his toothbrush
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

Take charge as the more educated sibling. First, put on a trenchcoat and dark sunglasses, act casual then when he least expects it mollywop him up side the head with a good iron skillet, dont kill him tho, just leave a nice deep gash in his head so he remembers in the future you are not one to be messed with. As he lays on the floor bleeding and dazed plant a huge kiss on his mouth while you got some erasure playing in the back ground (that song from Robot Unicorn Attack game on adultswim.com is a doozy btw). Chant some nonsense at him in a made up language then pretend nothing happened.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Take charge as the more educated sibling. First, put on a trenchcoat and dark sunglasses, act casual then when he least expects it mollywop him up side the head with a good iron skillet, dont kill him tho, just leave a nice deep gash in his head so he remembers in the future you are not one to be messed with. As he lays on the floor bleeding and dazed plant a huge kiss on his mouth while you got some erasure playing in the back ground (that song from Robot Unicorn Attack game on adultswim.com is a doozy btw). Chant some nonsense at him in a made up language then pretend nothing happened.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

What did you do to make him want to kill you?

Nothing. He thinks I've been avoiding him or thinking I'm better than him or my family/acting uptight. He was just spewing nonsense, really. Slurring his words and whatnot. 

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he's just mad that your stylin' on him

with that being said, Beat him senseless bring him to his bed, and casually walk back and watch some TV 

Back
Top Bottom